PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the name of the shop in Los Cristianos that buys scrap gold and rings?

AL JAY
29-07-2012, 01:53
That buys scrap gold and rings please? Someone has asked on the Forum Facebook Group and i said i would ask on here! There was a thread about it on here or maybe the old forum but i can't find it via the search! I think it may be a German guy and he has a sign outside and its somewhere near the Church Square! Thanks!

candy2411
29-07-2012, 08:43
That buys scrap gold and rings please? Someone has asked on the Forum Facebook Group and i said i would ask on here! There was a thread about it on here or maybe the old forum but i can't find it via the search! I think it may be a German guy and he has a sign outside and its somewhere near the Church Square! Thanks!

There's a shop Joyeria Classic Jewellers next to Banco Santander, their advert in Canarian Weekly says they buy gold. its an old copy of C weekly but if this is the shop and you need the e mail or tel no let me know

imablue
29-07-2012, 09:25
The OH was only saying the other day about all the single earrings she has got ...she looked through the rest of the gold stuff she has ...
Anyway this maybe of help AL...
MM,s last post on the thread ......
http://old.tenerifeforum.com/showthread.php?t=74805&page=7&highlight=gold+buyers

Jackie
29-07-2012, 09:38
It's not the one by Santander it's the one by the petrol station. Instead of going down the main street to the Church it's the road behind, he is just the other side of the petrol station above the shops there. Can't miss the sign, just press the buzzer and he will let you up

Suej
29-07-2012, 11:55

There is a big sign over a jewellers in LC right opposite the Church! I think most of them are buying in gold now! it would be best for your friend to shop around!:wink:

garlicbread
29-07-2012, 12:03
Current price of 24 carat gold is approx €42 per grammes but I doubt any of the "we buy gold" shops will give you anywhere near this figure

Suej
29-07-2012, 12:12
Current price of 24 carat gold is approx €42 per grammes but I doubt any of the "we buy gold" shops will give you anywhere near this figure

Whoah!!!! wish I had some to sell! So where could you expect to get the best price for your trinkets?

garlicbread
29-07-2012, 13:11
Whoah!!!! wish I had some to sell! So where could you expect to get the best price for your trinkets?

I f you've still got connections in the UK then a REPUTABLE OLD ESTABLISHED Jeweller is the best port of call.

Harmonicaman
29-07-2012, 13:32
Here's a little calculator to see how much you might get. (This is a Glasgow based shop). Just enter the carat size and weight, then hit calculate and it should give a rough idea...
Calculator (http://www.glasgowgoldbuyers.co.uk/)

AL JAY
29-07-2012, 13:50
Thanks everyone,it was great reading the old thread that Dougie linked, It was a very happy thread,i will pass the info on to Ste who had asked on the TF facebook group! So for anyone with scrap gold get down to Compra Ora by the Cepsa garage but remember to take your passport!:cheers2::cheers: