PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Home needed for wonderful puppy

herbs100
01-08-2012, 11:35
Please help me find a home for this lovely puppy. She was dumped on my finca just over a week ago. She is loving, well behaved and highly intelligent. We were willing to keep her but we have 3 other dogs and our Presser, try as we might, will just not accept her and could really hurt her so she is spending lots of time locked in. Would break our hearts to take her to a refuge. Please help if you can, we are willing to pay for neutering and jabs

Megaloo
01-08-2012, 12:08
I have alerted a friend of mine to this puppy. It maybe to soon as they only lost their dog last night but she looks lovely so I thought they maybe tempted, but they are so devasted, and sometimes getting a new dog is not on the agenda so soon.

warmwind
02-08-2012, 09:38
Please help me find a home for this lovely puppy. She was dumped on my finca just over a week ago. She is loving, well behaved and highly intelligent. We were willing to keep her but we have 3 other dogs and our Presser, try as we might, will just not accept her and could really hurt her so she is spending lots of time locked in. Would break our hearts to take her to a refuge. Please help if you can, we are willing to pay for neutering and jabs

That is so kind of you taking in a stray, hope you find a home soon for the doggie. i will put the pooch on my website , could you send me your contact details.

scoobydips
02-08-2012, 17:11
Hello , my name is Maxine & we lost our dear girl Dipper ( a presser ) of 10yrs only this week & our house is so empty. We are very interested in the little one that you have found & fully understand the problem that you have with the "presser" , our Dips was the same . please could you call our number & maybe we could talk a bit more about her, she looks really lovely , any idea on her age ??? . Thankyou .

Suej
02-08-2012, 17:21
She looks gorgeous! I hope you can find her a loving home soon!:goodluck:

Megaloo
02-08-2012, 23:02
Hello , my name is Maxine & we lost our dear girl Dipper ( a presser ) of 10yrs only this week & our house is so empty. We are very interested in the little one that you have found & fully understand the problem that you have with the "presser" , our Dips was the same . please could you call our number & maybe we could talk a bit more about her, she looks really lovely , any idea on her age ??? . Thankyou .

I knew you may fall in love :sorry: If thered is a problem with this poster receiving PM's because of her number of posts please PM details to me and I will pass them on. Thanks

Megaloo
03-08-2012, 16:57
Hope plans will work out for this little lady, she will be loved.

Megaloo
17-08-2012, 14:35
Come on Scoobydips let us see that wonderful puppy Lola now Luna in her new home.

Just let folks see what a lucky girl she is;)

scoobydips
17-08-2012, 15:21
Luna , is a really super girl & has settled in so well , as you can imagine she has turned our world upside-down . we love her so much & Luna has made a huge differance to our lives after the loss of Dips. Luna now is the BIG chief & one really smart cookie. Will try to upload pics ( new at this site ) .

herbs100
20-08-2012, 15:33
Luna , is a really super girl & has settled in so well , as you can imagine she has turned our world upside-down . we love her so much & Luna has made a huge differance to our lives after the loss of Dips. Luna now is the BIG chief & one really smart cookie. Will try to upload pics ( new at this site ) .

Hi everyone, so glad to hear that she really deserved lovely owner who would love her like you clearly do. I tried to phone your friend who put us in touch to thank her personally but phone off sunday I left for England. So many thanks to you and everyone who helped and replied. Still in England will call and come and see Luna as soon as back if that is ok. Take care x

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks so much for your help with finding Luna such a fantastic home.

Megaloo
20-08-2012, 17:01
Thanks Herbs not a problem lovely to know she has a good home. When you return perhaps you can help in putting the pictures up for folk to see.