PDA

View Full Version : Health Where is the 'old' building in Candelaria hospital?

TenerifeTeddy
02-08-2012, 10:48
I have to take a friend to the Candelaria Hospital tomorrow morning.

I know where the hospital is as I have been there several times, but always to the "New" buliding,
Traumatalogica.

We now have to go to the "Old" building to see the Anaethetist on the 3rd floor, but I donīt know where the "Old" building is. Is it the building on the right that is linked by bridge across the road to the other building on the left? or is it another building alltogether.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

megsdad
02-08-2012, 12:45
i go regularily and iīm sure the old building is the one facing the new building, arrive early and ask in reception , sorry if that sounds flippant , i promise it isnīt but you know how some opeople react on here, good luck

timmylish
02-08-2012, 13:07
I attent the "Delor" dept. which is part of traumatalogia in general. The entrance and building you want is the one nearest to the roundabout at the top of the main road. Get out of the car and let driver go down toe hill to park. Meanwhile just walk down the slope inside the hospital,s area. Where you come to the first ambulances there is a metal door on the right. Go thru; there and you will see all the signs. "Cause its the old building all the info is just stuck on the walls so take care. Anyway, when you follow my instructions you will see a lift (well 2/3 in fact!) and of you go. Cannot help after that. Best of luck.

nurse ratchet
02-08-2012, 13:13
What time is your appointment 'cos we are there tomorrow(friday) morn for a 10.30 appointment and would happily have you share our vehicle if you wish. I can certainly tell you where the old building is (timmylish describes it well) but parking is a nightmare in the morn. Ring me if you need to chat.

me? mrs garlicbread

TenerifeTeddy
02-08-2012, 13:20
What time is your appointment 'cos we are there tomorrow(friday) morn for a 10.30 appointment and would happily have you share our vehicle if you wish. I can certainly tell you where the old building is (timmylish describes it well) but parking is a nightmare in the morn. Ring me if you need to chat.

me? mrs garlicbread

Many thanks, Iīll ring you this afternoon. :)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for all the help. :) The person I am taking tomorrow is in a wheelchair, so thats why I was wanting to be able to go straight to it and not huff and puff up the hills in the grounds looking for it.

slodgedad
02-08-2012, 21:37
Many thanks, Iīll ring you this afternoon. :)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for all the help. :) The person I am taking tomorrow is in a wheelchair, so thats why I was wanting to be able to go straight to it and not huff and puff up the hills in the grounds looking for it.

If you drive through the Taxi entrance and have paper to prove the appointment the guard will usually let you through.

You cannot park though.

When Carol was wheelchair bound we did it regularly. The only problem is that you need a 3rd person to help with the drop off as you have move the car straight away.

TenerifeTeddy
03-08-2012, 14:27
When we got the the "old" building this morning, they sent us to the "blue" building - the Escuela de Enfermeria.:doh: (I didn't even know there was a blue building!) Best laid plans and all that, but never mind, we had enough time in hand and got to the Anasthesia dept in time. Finished by 1030 :D Thanks everyone.