PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to get our old profiles back?

ameal4two
15-06-2011, 22:42
hi ,any one help i didnt know that when we all had to rejoin forum that
you lost your profile and history , is there any way of getting this info back..............cheers

Jackie
15-06-2011, 22:43
you lost your profile and history , is there any way of getting this info back..............cheers

The short answer is NO :)

ameal4two
15-06-2011, 22:54
thanks for that ,had an idea but not sure

TenerifeTeddy
15-06-2011, 22:58

We donīt have access to the old database anymore, so currently unless the situation changes, which is looking increasingly unlikely, then the answer is no, unfortunately.

NikkiB
16-06-2011, 15:48
I'm glad you asked this I was wondering the same thing...at least we know now!

atlantico
16-06-2011, 16:16
we used to be able to, but the mods made sure that the .com website now reverts to google instead. If they hadn't done that, we could get back, what I consider, our own personal information . the website still exists, just can't get to it. Several members found out how to get around the re-direction to the .org site and even posted on the old forum, but as soon as mods found out, they made changes again so we couldn't access it.

mike in chayofa
16-06-2011, 16:19
we used to be able to, but the mods made sure that the .com website now reverts to google instead. If they hadn't done that, we could get back, what I consider, our own personal information . the website still exists, just can't get to it. Several members found out how to get around the re-direction to the .org site and even posted on the old forum, but as soon as mods found out, they made changes again so we couldn't access it.

I am sorry to have to say this, but this is totally incorrect information

slodgedad
16-06-2011, 16:25

Who told you that? No one can get in.

We were using it as a valuable source of old information too.

Suej
16-06-2011, 16:26
I am sorry to have to say this, but this is totally incorrect information

Can you explain please Mike? what Atlantico says sounds feasible? How did the members manage to post on there, not questioning the mods or Admin, just curious.:stupid:

mike in chayofa
16-06-2011, 16:31
Can you explain please Mike? what Atlantico says sounds feasible? How did the members manage to post on there, not questioning the mods or Admin, just curious.:stupid:

No. I am sorry but I cannot explain for confidential reasons. I know that the information suggested by Atlantico sounds reasonable, but it is totally incorrect.

atlantico
16-06-2011, 16:33
excuse me, but in another post, Kirsty said she'd changed the re-direction to google, and not .org site

mike in chayofa
16-06-2011, 16:36
excuse me, but in another post, Kirsty said she'd changed the re-direction to google, and not .org site

I think that you will find that it was reported that the re-direction had been changed - not that Kirsty did it.

Kirsty was able to redirect .com to .org originally.

This was later changed, but not by any of the admin of .org

atlantico
16-06-2011, 16:37
OK, so it can only be Zarion who did so ?

wolvesfc1
16-06-2011, 16:39
does it really matter? we got all the fun of starting over again.

mike in chayofa
16-06-2011, 16:43
OK, so it can only be Zarion who did so ?

Again, for confidentiallity reasons, I cannot comment on this.

It must be remembered however that Zarion is the owner of Tenerifeforum dot COM

atlantico
16-06-2011, 16:45
does it really matter? we got all the fun of starting over again.

only when people are asking if they can get their personal information back, like PM's etc.