PDA

View Full Version : The bus station has been temporarily moved in Los Cristianos, Tenerife

henry
02-08-2012, 19:15
word up my browski´s?

i went to los cristnaos today after being sooooooooo bored at home!! and also need some more milk for my nesquick chocolate rokken!!! anywho, the main bus station is now closed for today,tomorrow and part of saturday. they repavement the roads in los cristanos so for 48 hours the new bus station is front where glass spider bar is at the apolo center. can´t miss it!! i catch the bus and it ALL lines there for 48 hours. ADMITION PLEASE MAKE THIS A STICKY!!! so just wanna pass this to everyone!!!

Ecky Thump
03-08-2012, 07:32
word up my browski´s?

i went to los cristnaos today after being sooooooooo bored at home!! and also need some more milk for my nesquick chocolate rokken!!! anywho, the main bus station is now closed for today,tomorrow and part of saturday. they repavement the roads in los cristanos so for 48 hours the new bus station is front where glass spider bar is at the apolo center. can´t miss it!! i catch the bus and it ALL lines there for 48 hours. ADMITION PLEASE MAKE THIS A STICKY!!! so just wanna pass this to everyone!!!

Is the Sticky to be about you being bored or you needing milk for your Nesquick Chocolate Rokken!!?:cheeky:

Andy0210
03-08-2012, 07:55
Bus station was open as normal at 7.30 a.m this morning, resurfacing work is taking place during the night.

Medman
03-08-2012, 08:59
Is the Sticky to be about you being bored or you needing milk for your Nesquick Chocolate Rokken!!?:cheeky:

Or maybe it's just the tar that's sticky ? :spin: