PDA

View Full Version : Other How can I contact the make up tatooist who lives in Roque del Conde, south Tenerife?

ruffus
03-08-2012, 17:23
Does anyone know the name and number of the make up tattooist artist that lives in Roque del Conde please ?

carpenter
04-08-2012, 00:56
You might have some luck looking for a "Henna Tattooist" if you can't find who you are looking for :)

uptowngirl
04-08-2012, 03:34
Go on Facebook and type in Tenerife Permanent Makeup

She really is excellent!!! Highly professional and the results are excellent!!!!

Suej
04-08-2012, 14:48
Does anyone know the name and number of the make up tattooist artist that lives in Roque del Conde please ?

Hi ruffus!

I'm not on FB but am also interested to get my eyebrows done! so would you mind putting her name and phone number on here please when you find it? or PM me!

I'd much rather use someone who has been recommended! :thanx:

Elle
17-09-2012, 11:16
Juile is in Tenerife for a week from the 1st oct. You can contact her direct on her facebook page. Tenerife Permanent Makeup

willowlily
17-09-2012, 11:51
Juile is in Tenerife for a week from the 1st oct. You can contact her direct on her facebook page. Tenerife Permanent Makeup

i am sure that julie is very good at her job, but you do need to have a top up two or three weeks later as they rarely get it right the first time so better to go to someone resident permanently in tenerife not some one who makes trips to tenerife as and when. i have had my upper and lower eyeliner tattood and know the pitfalls of not being able to amend any problems sooner rather than later

gsc
05-03-2013, 16:09
I think she's pretty much permanent now. 692 04 54 60

I had my permanent make-up done there last week - extremely pleased with it.

Suej
05-03-2013, 16:34
I think she's pretty much permanent now. 692 04 54 60

I had my permanent make-up done there last week - extremely pleased with it.

Do you have a list of her charges gsc?;)

gsc
05-03-2013, 16:45
I don't have a full list but she did my eyebrows and top and bottom lids for €200. It was supposed to be a top up and was a good price then, but it turned out that she had to almost completely redo them as the English salon hadn't done a very good job and she stuck to her price. I am very pleased with it and would highly recommend her.

I really don't get why people don't go for it more than they do. I love it. Waking up in the morning and I can actually bear to look in the mirror now. LOL

Suej
05-03-2013, 22:26
I don't have a full list but she did my eyebrows and top and bottom lids for €200. It was supposed to be a top up and was a good price then, but it turned out that she had to almost completely redo them as the English salon hadn't done a very good job and she stuck to her price. I am very pleased with it and would highly recommend her.

I really don't get why people don't go for it more than they do. I love it. Waking up in the morning and I can actually bear to look in the mirror now. LOL

I am a qualified technician for (Semi) permanent make up but do not have any of my equipment here! just didn't bring it over with me as I thought the insurance would be too expensive (it's a lot in the UK)and I wasn't sure if there was any call for it here plus I didn't fancy working LOL!!!! unfortunately the only things that would be any good now is my certificate, my uniform and needles! it's all sitting in a big box in a relative's loft in UK! :doh: The reason you often need a top up is because the pigment is not deep enough, but then again some people's skin just rejects it! I did charge more than you paid but would do a top up free after a few weeks! I still have a fraction of lip line left after 9 years! This thread has really made me think I should treat myself!:D By the way it is not a permanent tattoo as the thread suggests it is not as invasive and will wear completely after time, depending on the skin of the client.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Is that her phone number in a post further back gsc? please let me have her number by PM if needs be! :hello:

gsc
06-03-2013, 07:07
Julie 692 04 54 60

lol Sue - It's a small world. I found hardly anyone, here or in the UK, knew what I was talking about, and here you are!

Suej
06-03-2013, 13:50
Julie 692 04 54 60

lol Sue - It's a small world. I found hardly anyone, here or in the UK, knew what I was talking about, and here you are!

I have got quite a lot going on at the moment but am going to give her a call for a quote for eyeliner,eyebrows and lip line! I'm going to have the works!! Because I'm worth it!!!! :girl: Thanks for the info gsc!

gsc
06-03-2013, 15:49
I have got quite a lot going on at the moment but am going to give her a call for a quote for eyeliner,eyebrows and lip line! I'm going to have the works!! Because I'm worth it!!!! :girl:
Quite right too!

gsc
26-03-2013, 17:24
I am told Julie is coming back to the Beauty Spot which is under new management.

Suej
26-03-2013, 19:04
I am told Julie is coming back to the Beauty Spot which is under new management.

Where is Beauty Spot pleeease?:hello:

gsc
27-03-2013, 12:36
Where is Beauty Spot pleeease?:hello:
Sorry - typo - I meant the Beauty Room on the Golf near the Aberdeen Steak House.

Suej
27-03-2013, 12:43
Sorry - typo - I meant the Beauty Room on the Golf near the Aberdeen Steak House.

Do you have a phone number please?:wave:

gsc
27-03-2013, 12:47
Business Phone: 0034 922 738 176
Business Website: http://thebeautyroomtenerife.com

Don't know if it's still current.