PDA

View Full Version : Animal Chat The Real Live Arico

GDS
03-08-2012, 19:23
universocanario.com News Group Release truth about Live Arico

Video of Eugenio da Mommio Kicking and Punching helpless dogs and other abuse

THIS HAS TO STOP.. NOW

http://www.universocanario.com/siete-islas/cabildo-de-tenerife/albergue-tenerife-desmantelado-por-maltratos/maltratos-de-animales-en-canarias/video-maltratos-animales-tenerife/300638

glostergirl
03-08-2012, 19:38
I have just seen this myself on u tube!! i am horrified!!

GDS
03-08-2012, 19:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsrZqVVinIU&feature=channel&list=UL

Harmonicaman
03-08-2012, 19:57
Well, my eyes have been well and truly opened...

mony71
03-08-2012, 20:05
Horrific.......i would like to take them bullies down an alley and beat the ---- out of them...evil

Tom & Sharon
03-08-2012, 20:11
No matter the frustrations of the working day,the violent attacks on defenceless dogs in this video by several persons are totally totally inexcusable.

SHAME ON THEM!!!!!!!

Tom

DaveRF
03-08-2012, 21:05
I was sent a video of his sister kicking dogs a few days ago and that was bad enough. I wish I could get 5 minutes with the pair of them. So so very angry just now. I think it is right that this has come out but I hope the dogs aren't going to suffer as they have suffered enough already. I do not cry easily but I have tears writing this.

tracy hampshire
03-08-2012, 21:59
as an animal lover myself i find this video very upsetting & disturbing & the relevent people should be delt with accordingly, i would not be allowed to say on this forum what i think should be done to them, but lets not forget the many people who have hearts of gold that work, help & support live arico, i hope this doesn´t turn into a wich hunt, & the bad apples in the barrel are sorted & disposed of from this organisation, & the good are left to get on with the good work they are doing .

Susief
03-08-2012, 22:22
There is only one word for those people and that is 'scum'.
If that happened in the UK they would be prosecuted and banned from keeping animals for life!
I have no idea who they are and don't really care as long as justice is done for the dogs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suej
03-08-2012, 22:49
The video is truly barbaric and like others I was sickened by it! but I hope people will not turn their backs on LA and the good people that have worked so hard as it will be the dogs that suffer! they are the victims and need help now more than ever before!!!

SuzyQ
03-08-2012, 22:50
I have just posted this to the Live Arico Facebook page.

So finally we have the videos. As president of Live Arico Association since January this year, clearly I need to make a statement. However, as I have yet to speak with Eugenio (who resigned from Live Arico on the 19th of July), and the Live Arico Committee I must ask for patience, as I feel the statement needs to come from all us, and not be only my words and sentiments. I have taken the decision to close all three charity shops tomorrow whilst we decide if there is a way forward from this.
Lastly, on a technical note we will be seeking legal advice about the online article, as Live Arico has not been charged with mis-treatment, and I can see that at least one of the photos was taken in Hospivet Sur as a dog was being treated. Sue

........on a personal note I am devasted. I have never spent much time in the refuge but have spent the past 5 years of my life dedicated to raising money to feed these dogs. For it to end this way is heartbreaking. All that has been achieved will be forgotten.

henry
03-08-2012, 23:01
i do hope live arico come back strong and also reopen the shops as well!!!

marbro8
03-08-2012, 23:02
sorry to sound a bit dumb but what is live arico? it looks like a large government dogs home?

Suej
03-08-2012, 23:03

So finally we have the videos. As president of Live Arico Association since January this year, clearly I need to make a statement. However, as I have yet to speak with Eugenio (who resigned from Live Arico on the 19th of July), and the Live Arico Committee I must ask for patience, as I feel the statement needs to come from all us, and not be only my words and sentiments. I have taken the decision to close all three charity shops tomorrow whilst we decide if there is a way forward from this.
Lastly, on a technical note we will be seeking legal advice about the online article, as Live Arico has not been charged with mis-treatment, and I can see that at least one of the photos was taken in Hospivet Sur as a dog was being treated. Sue

........on a personal note I am devasted. I have never spent much time in the refuge but have spent the past 5 years of my life dedicated to raising money to feed these dogs. For it to end this way is heartbreaking. All that has been achieved will be forgotten.

I think it might be better to save legal fees on that one Sue! if he wasn't charged with mis-treatment I'm sure he soon would be. The photo taken at Hospivet sur is irrelevant now really! Re-group Sue and see if you can find a way forward just for the dogs!:(

SuzyQ
03-08-2012, 23:04
To Henry....Maybe we can, maybe not. None of the people in the videos, Eugenio included are now involved in LA, and LA still has things to do, ie repay our debts to 2 small businesses who do not deserve to lose out, Hospivet Sur and La Granja. We also have a responsibility to support our dogs in Fasnia. But we can only do this with the public's support, and that remains to be seen :(
To suej, yes you are right, but the article is not correct......

Pets@Home
03-08-2012, 23:21
Sue we all know how dedicated u are to LA, and the hours u have put in raising money for LA as have all the people in the charity shops. I can not imagine how devastated u are to see the videos, of someone, u thought u knew, and all the time, this horrific treatment was going on. All I can say from my personal view point is, I feel this is no reflection of u our yr character or LA as a whole. Its just a few cruel individuals who, u possibly feel have betrayed you, on every level. This does not change my view of LA or what it represents and what it does for so many dogs. I really hope others feel the same as I do, and I hope from the bottom of my heart, you will find a way forward from this. Its good this has come to
light, and well done those who were brave enough to gather the evidence, I dont think all the pics were taken at LA but the footage sure is. I am totally distraught for u and wish u well for the future of LA.

SuzyQ
03-08-2012, 23:28
Its just unbelievable, I know I havent spent much time there, but when I have been there I have only seen the dogs adoration of Eugenio, they follow him round like the pied piper. I have seen fights from time to time, and it is not for the fainthearted, I certainly couldnt deal with it, but still........
I dont understand why the videos were kept for so long, and why others, who lived AND worked at the refuge never said anything was amiss......
I am baffled by it all, and deeply hurt.

GDS
03-08-2012, 23:52
Sue you knew about this abuse inside LA. for over 10 months......

You have been protecting and hiding this for a great deal of time, hoping it never came out....

The irresponsibility of having 400 dogs and no maintenance program or enough money and increasing the amount of Dog weekly is animals abuse, but you seem to forget this...

Your long term running of La is the Cause of this abuse... and the conditions and lack of permissions is also abuse.....

You have known since last year about the closure and done nothing.....

You say and write many times that Eugenio has resigned so what is he doing at LA shelter everyday.

You should remember what you write and say it might come back to bite you... excuse the pun..

The truth is out Sue and more to come i Understand.....

SuzyQ
03-08-2012, 23:57
How did I know of this?? Itg is your girlfriend who lived and worked there, and months AFTER these videos were taken sat with me and Herr Kiesling of Loro Park and absolutely sold the ethos of Live Arico to him. She was amazing. So someone who lived and worked there knew nothing, and me, the person who worked for LA OUTSIDE of the refuge did know??
All I have done is make sure money was there for the dogs. What was the point in starving them to prove a point? There was nothing TO do about the closure order. The Cabildo told us in January there was land in fasnia if we could finance the building. Someone came up with the money first. Eugenio has resigned, he is at the refuge with the last of the dogs the potentially dangerous ones, until the correct housings are finished. The Cabildo need him to stay in Atogo with these dogs as he is the only one who can handle them. Then he is gone.

astara
03-08-2012, 23:58
Sue we all know how dedicated u are to LA, and the hours u have put in raising money for LA as have all the people in the charity shops. I can not imagine how devastated u are to see the videos, of someone, u thought u knew, and all the time, this horrific treatment was going on. All I can say from my personal view point is, I feel this is no reflection of u our yr character or LA as a whole. Its just a few cruel individuals who, u possibly feel have betrayed you, on every level. This does not change my view of LA or what it represents and what it does for so many dogs. I really hope others feel the same as I do, and I hope from the bottom of my heart, you will find a way forward from this. Its good this has come to
light, and well done those who were brave enough to gather the evidence, I dont think all the pics were taken at LA but the footage sure is. I am totally distraught for u and wish u well for the future of LA.

I totally agree with all your comments, it is good this has come to light for the sake of the dogs. Sue & ,many other volunteers spent many, many hours fundraising in the charity shops & at benefits, for the dogs of live arico to feed them, care for them & try to get them new homes. The video evidence is appalling, & I for one hope that justice will be done to the perpetrators. It is clear that they were not cared for in the way they should have been. Overcrowding, neglect, dead bodies, animal abuse & more, & lack of vet care for injuries & skin conditions, as shown in the pictures on the spanish news reports.
However the dogs are away from that situation now, & need our support. I believe the cabildo have provided basic accommodation but need help in making the new refuge a suitable environment for them to live happily & healthily.
We all know the spanish government is not awash with monies, & possibly dogs come low in there list of priorities.
I believe there is a website link for a fecapap ( federation who are looking after the new refuge) bank account for people who still want to donate to HELP the dogs< perhaps sue can share the link? I also know they are in great need of towels, blankets, dog beds, other building materials & fencing to make the new refuge hardier. I totally agree with Pets at home lets get behind these dogs & help them move onto to a better future..

YOUNG GOLFER
04-08-2012, 00:10
This is to you Sue................. i have met you on and off and to me you come across as a good person along with all the ladies in the charity shop next to mine.

Could i just say Live Arico wil never ever be the same again after this......we all know that.

But why not walk away hold you head up high and take a break.

Then if you feel the need to help dogs here why not start again..................... i am sure you will get a great backing from many members including myself and then you can pay the outstanding vet bills.

Don't please sit there and take all this blame upon yourself.

Would like to say to the facebook page that also calls itself LIVEARICO i have one problem with you and that's the LMAO on the photo?

As for the people in the video clip (and i know two of them) I have to say.......looking after animals is not for you...... in fact in most countries you would be looking at a jail term for what you did.

Lastly Sue please take a break and come back again bigger and stronger there will always be the need for another dog charity.:)

DaveRF
04-08-2012, 00:11
This is to you Sue................. i have met you on and off and to me you come across as a good person along with all the ladies in the charity shop next to mine.

Could i just say Live Arico wil never ever be the same again after this......we all know that.

But why not walk away hold you head up high and take a break.

Then if you feel the need to help dogs here why not start again..................... i am sure you will get a great backing from many members including myself and then you can pay the outstanding vet bills.

Don't please sit there and take all this blame upon yourself.

Would like to say to the facebook page that also calls itself LIVEARICO i have one problem with you and that's the LMAO on the photo?

As for the people in the video clip (and i know two of them) I have to say.......looking after animals is not for you...... in fact in most countries you would be looking at a jail term for what you did.

Lastly Sue please take a break and come back again bigger and stronger there will always be the need for another dog charity.:)

Well said.

tracy hampshire
04-08-2012, 00:28
Its just unbelievable, I know I havent spent much time there, but when I have been there I have only seen the dogs adoration of Eugenio, they follow him round like the pied piper. I have seen fights from time to time, and it is not for the fainthearted, I certainly couldnt deal with it, but still........
I dont understand why the videos were kept for so long, and why others, who lived AND worked at the refuge never said anything was amiss......
I am baffled by it all, and deeply hurt. chin up girl, & please keep fighting & keep up the the good work you & all the spporters are doing, the dogs need you & many more people like you x

SuzyQ
04-08-2012, 00:32
Yes Astara there is much to do. Thanks YG, advice taken on board. x

henry
04-08-2012, 00:51
i have a question . since the shops be closed how whould la now get the money to feed the dogs? maybe iceland , bars, ???

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

i have a question . since the shops be closed how whould la now get the money to feed the dogs? maybe iceland , bars, ???

SuzyQ
04-08-2012, 00:55
Henry, we are only closing the shops tomorrow, as we need the weekend to meet, regroup and decide what to do. If we feel the public will still support the shops then yes, we go ahead because of course we need money for food and vets.

CIM
04-08-2012, 00:56
Don't worry Henry, I am sure the people behind these videos and the facebook page will now step in and magically resolve all the issues...

SuzyQ
04-08-2012, 01:07
I wonder of they will work free of charge for 5 years like I have........

carpenter
04-08-2012, 01:09
I am baffled by it all, and deeply hurt.

Sue, any dog would follow the Alpha male around. It's commonly known among cat owners that you kick a cat and they leave forever you kick a dog and they are yours forever. Dogs bow to abuse it's sad but true. If this wasn't the case then why are there so many protection groups worldwide?
I'm not starting a fight but what you said doesn't make sense. My offer of help at the new refuge "no Eugenio" still stands

dede
04-08-2012, 01:09
Sue my heart goes out to you as i know the dedication you have given to LA. You cannot take the blame for someone else's cruel actions. There is no way i could ever respect Eugenio again after seeing him do this to any animal but i will continue to support LA whenever i can. D xxx

SuzyQ
04-08-2012, 01:21
I am only pointing out that I have never seen anything like this occur Tony, only the opposite. Thanks dede. IF there will be an LA to support, it will be welcome. There is much to do, and if LA folds and is unable to do it, that will be a great shame.

uptowngirl
04-08-2012, 03:21
Well I have a very interesting message from Live Arico Fake Page, which then changed its name to Fasnia Refuge...........................

Actually admitting that they have been 'paid' to bring the refuge down...........

Here is a couple of relevant snippets!!!

Fasnia Refuge
as for knowing our identity you will be way off the track, I opperate this site for someone very powerful but do not live here

ME
WOW!!! I hope this powerful person you 'operate' for is paying you well.

Fasnia Refuge
paid very well thanks, they made me a rich person. and loving life, ps dont sit at home its called a blackberry and wifi

MMMn.......................... very interesting!!!!

I do have the whole conversation on my facebook message box therefore I can confidently prove that the above has not been doctored in any shape or form!!!!

CIM
04-08-2012, 03:33
Well I have a very interesting message from Live Arico Fake Page, which then changed its name to Fasnia Refuge...........................

Actually admitting that they have been 'paid' to bring the refuge down...........

Here is a couple of relevant snippets!!!

Fasnia Refuge
as for knowing our identity you will be way off the track, I opperate this site for someone very powerful but do not live here

ME
WOW!!! I hope this powerful person you 'operate' for is paying you well.

Fasnia Refuge
paid very well thanks, they made me a rich person. and loving life, ps dont sit at home its called a blackberry and wifi

MMMn.......................... very interesting!!!!

I do have the whole conversation on my facebook message box therefore I can confidently prove that the above has not been doctored in any shape or form!!!!
Its such a shame that very good, dedicated and genuine people are being targeted by so many sick, ugly and incredibly motivated "competitors." Although how competition evolves to such a bitter level amongst "charitable" people who you would think would all be working towards the same greater good is completely beyond me. Some very odd and strange things going on at the moment, it seems that all really is not as it seems....

uptowngirl
04-08-2012, 03:39
Its such a shame that very good, dedicated and genuine people are being targeted by so many sick, ugly and incredibly motivated "competitors." Although how competition evolves to such a bitter level amongst "charitable" people who you would think would all be working towards the same greater good is completely beyond me. Some very odd and strange things going on at the moment, it seems that all really is not as it seems....

My sentiments exactly!!!!

Pets@Home
04-08-2012, 04:10
very upsetting, had some comments off FB friends, to why I had this link on my FB.
well it was put on 4 hours ago when I was in bed, has to be the fake Arico at work, have
reported as SPAM and told my friends that would not have the link on my FB and dont know
how it got there ......... any clues ???????????????

Brian Lewis
04-08-2012, 08:31

Perhaps if you had visited more often then conditions would have been improved. There is obviously a lesson to be learnt.

GDS
04-08-2012, 08:41
People are saying Poor Sue and Poor LA

But they forget about the Dogs, It is the dogs that suffer here and are being abused..

You can not defend Abuse and people who protect them, You cant say that the Board did not know of this abuse

I think there is more to come and and the Truth will set the Dogs free....Atleast they are safe now....

Maybe this is one of the many reasons why the dogs were moved out of the control of LA

And to the New Fasnica complexed Controlled soley by federation and not LA

Remember the Dogs not the People, THey have suffered more at the hands of these People,

Remember the dogs are not incharge there, Sue and Eugenio were....

Look at the Footage again towards the end on the platform

A closed fist downward strike is called Hammer fist in MMA....

I have seen what is does to human body within and MMA contest

So what does it do to a helpless Dog.. Listen to what the Instructor has to say about this strike

A one Punch knock out on a Human and a dog maybe go way think about that

Look at the Video an check out this link http://full-contact.military.com/2011/04/20/the-hammer-fist-knockout-self-defense-technique/

This abuse must stop and people here are trying to defend what is happening........

Think of the Poor dogs....

TOTO 99
04-08-2012, 09:15
People are saying Poor Sue and Poor LA

But they forget about the Dogs, It is the dogs that suffer here and are being abused..

You can not defend Abuse and people who protect them, You cant say that the Board did not know of this abuse

I think there is more to come and and the Truth will set the Dogs free....Atleast they are safe now....

Maybe this is one of the many reasons why the dogs were moved out of the control of LA

And to the New Fasnica complexed Controlled soley by federation and not LA

Remember the Dogs not the People, THey have suffered more at the hands of these People,

Remember the dogs are not incharge there, Sue and Eugenio were....

Look at the Footage again towards the end on the platform

A closed fist downward strike is called Hammer fist in MMA....

I have seen what is does to human body within and MMA contest

So what does it do to a helpless Dog.. Listen to what the Instructor has to say about this strike

A one Punch knock out on a Human and a dog maybe go way think about that

Look at the Video an check out this link http://full-contact.military.com/2011/04/20/the-hammer-fist-knockout-self-defense-technique/

This abuse must stop and people here are trying to defend what is happening........

Think of the Poor dogs....

GDS, why do you think people aren't thinking of the dogs just because they defend some of the charitable people on here?

I for one don't need a lesson in punching and your post looks like it's intended to stir up more trouble than there already is.

Some people don't like dogs. From what I can see, Suzy and co obviously do like dogs and have given up a huge amount of time & energy to raise money for their welfare. They can't see everything that goes on in an organisation. They just do their bit, which is actually more than most would. Why would they bother if they were as cruel as you are accusing them of being?

There's obviously more going on here than first thought, with fake Facebook pages etc. Stirring up hatred on here will not help.....

GDS
04-08-2012, 09:23
GDS, why do you think people aren't thinking of the dogs just because they defend some of the charitable people on here?

I for one don't need a lesson in punching and your post looks like it's intended to stir up more trouble than there already is.

Some people don't like dogs. From what I can see, Suzy and co obviously do like dogs and have given up a huge amount of time & energy to raise money for their welfare. They can't see everything that goes on in an organisation. They just do their bit, which is actually more than most would. Why would they bother if they were as cruel as you are accusing them of being?

There's obviously more going on here than first thought, with fake Facebook pages etc. Stirring up hatred on here will not help.....

Maybe you should read the Offical reports and the Newpaper writing and videos and then you would understand
the serious nature of what has been going on...... and these charitable people are Running LA..... Are you blind..

This abuse must be stopped..........

TOTO 99
04-08-2012, 09:57
Maybe you should read the Offical reports and the Newpaper writing and videos and then you would understand
the serious nature of what has been going on...... and these charitable people are Running LA..... Are you blind..

This abuse must be stopped..........

No I am not blind. Nor am I blinkered.

I'll ask again in the hope of getting an answer. Why would SuzyQ bother?

karinagal
04-08-2012, 09:58
GDS, tell me this - you obviously believe that you and your associates are acting in the best interests of the dogs? Yes? So, what positive things have you done to try and help the dogs? Have you supplied food? Helped out with vet bills?

I have seen the footage and yes, the abuse is shocking and cannot/must not continue. While it may be admirable to ensure that the public know what's going on, does it not concern you that if the money dries up as the public withdraw their support then the dogs will be the ones to suffer? Might it not then mean that a possible death sentence now hangs over these dogs?

Mind you, having seen the conditions they are/were 'living' in, it might be kinder to end their suffering.....

The undisputed queen of de-nial

BoPeep
04-08-2012, 09:58
We have two very opposing sides here, which is not going to bring any common sense into this thread.

If you have large numbers of dogs loose there are going to be problems and the Alpha Male (Eugenio) is going to have to be forceful.

The video is, in my opinion and on my laptop, not clear enough to be absolutely sure of abuse in all parts of it and you must remember that you cannot see whats going on outside the picture which may be why the abuse is happening - sometimes it is necessary to be rough to stop worse things from happening. I cannot see the video holding up in Court, any barrister would make mincemeat out of it.

I think that everyone has their hearts on their sleeves and are not being down to earth on this.....who in their right minds have so many dogs loose at one time but then what choice is there with so many dogs looking for homes?

Its an impossible situation...

GDS
04-08-2012, 09:59
Maybe you best ask her.....

karinagal
04-08-2012, 10:03
Maybe you best ask her.....

I'm asking you - what positive things have you done to help these dogs?

Brian Lewis
04-08-2012, 10:13
We have two very opposing sides here, which is not going to bring any common sense into this thread.

If you have large numbers of dogs loose there are going to be problems and the Alpha Male (Eugenio) is going to have to be forceful.

The video is, in my opinion and on my laptop, not clear enough to be absolutely sure of abuse in all parts of it and you must remember that you cannot see whats going on outside the picture which may be why the abuse is happening - sometimes it is necessary to be rough to stop worse things from happening. I cannot see the video holding up in Court, any barrister would make mincemeat out of it.

I think that everyone has their hearts on their sleeves and are not being down to earth on this.....who in their right minds have so many dogs loose at one time but then what choice is there with so many dogs looking for homes?

Its an impossible situation...

There should not be large numbers of dogs loose and if the number of dogs is greater than that which can be looked at then some must die to ensure that the remaining can be cared for properly.

GDS
04-08-2012, 10:19
They Dogs are safe now in Fasnia looked after by the Federation......

The dogs will be feed and looked after in good conditions and Dogs will be rehomed.....

The problem is as you say Large groups of dogs.... The RSPCA in the Uk keeps dogs in small groups to avoid these problems

Having 400+ dogs and not having the money or facitlites to cope with them is totally wrong...... It amount to abuse in Fact

And the point as you claim no money to support the DOgs and large debts... So why take more dogs than you can handle ....

But why should people who work hard give up there monies to pay the debts of L.A., If they had less dogs then this debt situtation would not be here.. they created this problem... and you give your monies to pay for there miss mangement...

So how many dogs have to be beaten or possibility kill to warrant abuse, the Newspaper talks of burried dog bodies....

The RSPCA in the Uk convict poeple to prison with worse videos than this.... So maybe the courts should look at this Bopeep

And would you hit you dogs or children like this, We dont want to believe this but the video´s are very damning and i guess somethings are not right or why were they dogs taken out of the control of LA and Sue and Eugenio...

But we all agree this must be investigated and stopped and people charged accordingly.....

karinagal
04-08-2012, 10:39
They Dogs are safe now in Fasnia looked after by the Federation......

The dogs will be feed and looked after in good conditions and Dogs will be rehomed.....

The problem is as you say Large groups of dogs.... The RSPCA in the Uk keeps dogs in small groups to avoid these problems

Having 400+ dogs and not having the money or facitlites to cope with them is totally wrong...... It amount to abuse in Fact

And the point as you claim no money to support the DOgs and large debts... So why take more dogs than you can handle ....

But why should people who work hard give up there monies to pay the debts of L.A., If they had less dogs then this debt situtation would not be here.. they created this problem... and you give your monies to pay for there miss mangement...

So how many dogs have to be beaten or possibility kill to warrant abuse, the Newspaper talks of burried dog bodies....

The RSPCA in the Uk convict poeple to prison with worse videos than this.... So maybe the courts should look at this Bopeep

And would you hit you dogs or children like this, We dont want to believe this but the video´s are very damning and i guess somethings are not right or why were they dogs taken out of the control of LA and Sue and Eugenio...

But we all agree this must be investigated and stopped and people charged accordingly.....

Can someone tell me who are the federation? If they are able to take care of the dogs now without charitable donations, why were they not doing so before? Genuine question.

GDS
04-08-2012, 10:41
Can someone tell me who are the federation? If they are able to take care of the dogs now without charitable donations, why were they not doing so before? Genuine question.

http://www.facebook.com/Fecapap

TOTO 99
04-08-2012, 10:42
Quote from GDS:
"Sue you knew about this abuse inside LA. for over 10 months......

You have been protecting and hiding this for a great deal of time, hoping it never came out..."

Quote from Brian Lewis:

"Perhaps if you had visited more often then conditions would have been improved. There is obviously a lesson to be learnt."

Sorry but to me this looks like a personal vendetta against a respected forum member. Not to mention bullying of a female on an open forum. Not big and not clever.

GDS
04-08-2012, 10:54
Quote from GDS:

You have been protecting and hiding this for a great deal of time, hoping it never came out..."

Quote from Brian Lewis:

"Perhaps if you had visited more often then conditions would have been improved. There is obviously a lesson to be learnt."

Sorry but to me this looks like a personal vendetta against a respected forum member. Not to mention bullying of a female on an open forum. Not big and not clever.

Sorry TOT99 we were dealing with Facts about the animal and dogs abuse.....

Where has this become personal ..... It is personally to the animals i think.......

Dont you think Sue being the President of LA is responsible,

You cant have the good limelight, the bad come with it also...

So people should only hear the good things only in your book

The facts speak for themselves, Bullying and attacked defenceless animals is ok then....... If i understand you corretly

How can the truth be presented without making statements of Fact......

That is all that has been written for the newpapers etc....

Its not a attack on anybody just the point of fact...........

The truth will save you in the end.... I heard that somewhere before, it will come to me...

karinagal
04-08-2012, 11:27
http://www.facebook.com/Fecapap

That answers the first part of the question as to WHO they are (once I can run it through Google translate!). Can you tell me why were they not able to take on the dogs sooner? Again, this is a genuine question as I'm not familiar with what processes or procedures had to be in place before they could act.

jack oakley
04-08-2012, 11:28
I was appauled after watching that video, i am also sickened by the insinuations made against Suzi, she has a heart bigger than herself and has dedicated so much time in trying to raise funds to care for the unfortunate creatures. There are people who have their own selfish agendas in mind and find it easy to critisise others and when hearing about this video i preffered not to believe it as i know how easy it is to portray what appears to be fact but actualy isn't. A very good friend of mine is an avvid animal lover but when his dog was attacked by several other dogs whilst out walking he had to hit the offending dogs with his walking stick to prevent his own dog from being ripped apart. The video may be a vision of several dogs attacking a weak dog because thats what dogs will do in a pack, they will even kill, the man may have been trying to prevent this, so until the real truth is explained it cannot be totaly believed. Yes it looks like cruelty but trying to control so many creatures in such a confined space must be a nightmare, i know that L.A. is not an ideal envirenment for those poor abandoned creatures to be living and yes in the U.K. most animal sanctuaries are better equipt and have more housing facility, but that is down to funding. The reality is that without L.A. many of those dogs would have died of starvation or disease. The root cause is hypocritical animal "lovers" who aquire dogs on a whim and soon get fed up with them and the insidious cretins who simply abandon them. It is my belief that L.A. and the people who help it by volunteering at the site or by helping raise money are totaly genuine and must be feeling devastated at this time, they and the dogs need help not negative critisism. If the video is of gratuatous cruelty then vent your anger at the actual purpitrator not the people who through their compassion and generousity have done so much to eleviate the suffering of those poor creatures but get your facts right before erecting the gallows. Jack.O

golf birdie
04-08-2012, 11:48
There should not be large numbers of dogs loose and if the number of dogs is greater than that which can be looked at then some must die to ensure that the remaining can be cared for properly.

have to agree. How on earth can 400 dogs running free be good for the dogs. Was there ever a limit set for the total allowed or did they expect to rehome 400 dogs. Whatever happens some big ''real world'' decisions need to be made. Good luck but someone has to get tough.

SuzyQ
04-08-2012, 12:37
Perhaps if you had visited more often then conditions would have been improved. There is obviously a lesson to be learnt.

....and at what point in a 24 hour day was I supposed to fit that in Brian? I was brought into LA as a fund raiser and PR person almost 5 years ago. With a young child and a full time job I was worried that I wouldnt be able to give enough time to this. It has grown over the years, up to 25 hours a week UNPAID, and you tell me I should have been in the refuge AS WELL?

GDS, you still do not answer where your girlfriend was when all this alleged cruelty was going on, since she was working and living at the refuge at that time.

I remind both of you that I am president of LA only since January THIS year, before which I had no legal involvement in the charity, only a volunteer spokesperson and fundraiser.

To the rest of you, heartfelt thanks for the posts of support, and also the many messages of support of Facebook and by email. GDS, you and your friends have won, the dogs are gone, Eugene is out, now leave us alone.

GDS
04-08-2012, 13:33
....and at what point in a 24 hour day was I supposed to fit that in Brian? I was brought into LA as a fund raiser and PR person almost 5 years ago. With a young child and a full time job I was worried that I wouldnt be able to give enough time to this. It has grown over the years, up to 25 hours a week UNPAID, and you tell me I should have been in the refuge AS WELL?

GDS, you still do not answer where your girlfriend was when all this alleged cruelty was going on, since she was working and living at the refuge at that time.

I remind both of you that I am president of LA only since January THIS year, before which I had no legal involvement in the charity, only a volunteer spokesperson and fundraiser.

To the rest of you, heartfelt thanks for the posts of support, and also the many messages of support of Facebook and by email. GDS, you and your friends have won, the dogs are gone, Eugene is out, now leave us alone.

I dont know Sue we are dealing with facts Print in the News Paper are you making this Personel.......

You speak to my girlfriend and ask her the questions or my expensive lawyers will be happy to take your calls,

Btw I have you details now they came thru on your and Eugenio court denucia, many thanks

I am more than happy to goto to court to Prove myself innocent...... On these False claims

My lawyers now has your details becuase you refused to submit them after i asked you..... He can move forward with his paperwork

I wonder how you have upset Larisa, well she will explain i guess..

Susief
04-08-2012, 13:35
Sorry TOT99 we were dealing with Facts about the animal and dogs abuse.....

Where has this become personal ..... It is personally to the animals i think.......

Dont you think Sue being the President of LA is responsible,

You cant have the good limelight, the bad come with it also...

So people should only hear the good things only in your book

The facts speak for themselves, Bullying and attacked defenceless animals is ok then....... If i understand you corretly

How can the truth be presented without making statements of Fact......

That is all that has been written for the newpapers etc....

Its not a attack on anybody just the point of fact...........

The truth will save you in the end.... I heard that somewhere before, it will come to me...

How come this happened 10 months ago and it is only now that something is being done?

Is it correct that your GF lived and worked there up until recently? Surely she should have spoke up before now?

Leave Suzy alone. She has done nothing wrong!

If you want to help go and raise some funds for the dogs upkeep?

Larisa
04-08-2012, 13:36
Here are the fotos, that i posted 3 about 3 months ago:http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3690423432868.152522.1643724844&type=3
And before that I asked Sue to show me the accounts, unfortunatlly I cannot send the link as Sue has deleted it all from her wall and then someone from Live Arico has deleted all my comments from live Arico wall. Before that i sent emails to Sue, telling her that the dogs in live arico are in a horrible state and asking her to talk to me, to explain why they are in that state and what could be done to change it, she never bothered to reply, if she permits me i can post these emails here. She has presented fake accounts on the meeting. And before that there was lots of other peolple who tried to attract her attention to the state of the dogs and she never bothered to pay any attention and did not want to do it.

I was thinking to give some money to Live Arico to buy a van, when I asked her how much was the van she said it was 1500 euros, so i transferred 1500 euros, it turned out that they paid for the car only 1000 euros, where did she spend the rest of the money?

carpenter
04-08-2012, 13:47
Here are the fotos, that i posted 3 about 3 months ago:http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3690423432868.152522.1643724844&type=3
And before that I asked Sue to show me the accounts, unfortunatlly I cannot send the link as Sue has deleted it all from her wall and then someone from Live Arico has deleted all my comments from live Arico wall. Before that i sent emails to Sue, telling her that the dogs in live arico are in a horrible state and asking her to talk to me, to explain why they are in that state and what could be done to change it, she never bothered to reply, if she permits me i can post these emails here. She has presented fake accounts on the meeting. And before that there was lots of other peolple who tried to attract her attention to the state of the dogs and she never bothered to pay any attention and did not want to do it.

I was thinking to give some money to Live Arico to buy a van, when I asked her how much was the van she said it was 1500 euros, so i transferred 1500 euros, it turned out that they paid for the car only 1000 euros, where did she spend the rest of the money?

Ok, speaking as devils advocate here you have no proof and your accusations are slanderous, your unanswered email prove nothing.
You must retract that statement for you own credibility in this.

Whatever has happened has to be backed up with hard evidence not he said she said.

Looking at that link show dogs in a terrible state but who's to say that they hadn't just arrived? Also dog poo is standard and the wetness could come from just having been washed down.
It's not evidence

golf birdie
04-08-2012, 13:52

transfer costs and insurance maybe. Would not get much change out of 500

GDS
04-08-2012, 13:55
How come this happened 10 months ago and it is only now that something is being done?

Is it correct that your GF lived and worked there up until recently? Surely she should have spoke up before now?

Leave Suzy alone. She has done nothing wrong!

If you want to help go and raise some funds for the dogs upkeep?

I guess something is wrong why have all the dogs Taken to Fasnia under the control of FECAPAP.....

Why is LA not involved in the running or control of this UNit at Fasnia....

Why were the condition at Arico bad they got shut down... and the Animals Removed....

What are all the Dead bodies buried there......

Why is a female person left alone to control 400 + for over 12 hours with no help

Why was Euginio told to Leave LA......

Why are there so many debts, why should donaters pay them off...

Sue you have no asked any of these, You are the President of LA ...????

I am sure a bill of sale can be produced as it would be Entered in to there accounts
And as Larisa gave money for the Van and any lawyer will tell you she has the legal right to see the books of LA
SO she can see what they are spending here money on..... Her right under Spanish law and she can legally have the accounts audited independently....

carpenter
04-08-2012, 14:01
I guess something is wrong why have all the dogs Taken to Fasnia under the control of FECAPAP.....

Why were the condition at Arico bad they got shut down... and the Animals Removed....

Why is a female person left alone to control 400 + for over 12 hours with no help

I am sure a bill of sale can be produced as it would be Entered in to there accounts
And as Larisa gave money for the Van and any lawyer will tell you she has the legal right to see the books of LA
SO she can see what they are spending here money on.....

Some have been answered but I feel that you are not happy with the answers. Just going round in circles now like in every other LA thread

Susief
04-08-2012, 14:04

I think you'll find I'm not the president of LA and I wouldn't have had the job given me for all the tea in China! A thankless job and people pointing fingers!
I have never been involved with LA and are glad! I have given a few euros from time to time.
I do believe that it should never have been allowed to grow to 400+ dogs and the dangerous/un-home able ones should have been PTS humanely!
I feel the Canarian Government have a lot to answer to for the state that LA was in! A case of just sweep it under the carpet and it will go away!
Look at the case of the pack of wild dogs around Port Royale?

GDS
04-08-2012, 14:08
I think you'll find I'm not the president of LA and I wouldn't have had the job given me for all the tea in China! A thankless job and people pointing fingers!
I have never been involved with LA and are glad! I have given a few euros from time to time.
I do believe that it should never have been allowed to grow to 400+ dogs and the dangerous/un-home able ones should have been PTS humanely!
I feel the Canarian Government have a lot to answer to for the state that LA was in! A case of just sweep it under the carpet and it will go away!

I did not mean to imply you were the President of LA....... just posts rolled into one...

Tom & Sharon
04-08-2012, 14:14
This is all a dreadful mess.

I have just been shopping, and for once didn't put my change in the Live Arico tin, and I won't be the only one. I will never put my change in the tin again. I am a dog lover, but those dogs would be better off euthanased than living with abuse and neglect on that scale.

The videos and photos on Facebook and Youtube are disturbing and shocking.

This didn't happen overnight. Lots of people must have been aware. It is simply not credible to be otherwise.

Someone has to be accountable. Everyone excepting Eugenio, cannot possibly be innocent. He deserves to be locked up for this (and personally I think he should have a few house bricks thrown at him for good measure) but he cannot possibly be the only guilty one. It's too large a concern, and too many people have been involved in it for all the blame to lie solely at his feet.

caroletenerife
04-08-2012, 14:15
I am playing catch up here...but i have a basic question...what dates are we talking about (which years) when was the video taken, and who was in charge of the Association and the money at the time.?
Sorry but i need to go to the benefit in Silencio, for the dogs that have homes in the UK...this will be fun i guess. But people seem to be so riled in hatred they forget the dogs that need food TODAY, TOMORROW and the next day, and yes things like flight costs.

carpenter
04-08-2012, 14:21
Is Eugenio LA's Bob Diamond?
One fall guy when so many others are also guilty.

This is my opinion I'm not stating a fact.

karinagal
04-08-2012, 15:03
Just a quick point before I butt out - GDS, since when did everything that's written in a newspaper become incontrovertible fact? Most of it could probably be denied as hearsay.. Documentary evidence would have to be provided before it would be admissible in a court of law..

TenerifeTeddy
04-08-2012, 15:29
This thread unsurprisingly has generated a lot of emotions and heated debate.
However the personal attacks and accusations must not continue on open forum, or we will be forced to close the thread, before it becomes a legal issue.

YOUNG GOLFER
04-08-2012, 15:33
Would it not be better just to delete the ones that are personal attacks and accusations and warn them members involved.

DaveRF
04-08-2012, 15:42
I vowed I wasn't adding any more to this thread but want to make one point. Leaving the video and what Eugenio did aside, as no points anyone makes will ever convince me there is any justification for it, most of the other accusations are based on hearsay and supposition. Flinging mud around without facts will achieve nothing and it certainly won't put the dogs in a better position.

Best all round if people stuck to facts and perhaps looked at what positives can come out of this in regards to the dog's welfare.

I no longer live in Tenerife but until very recently supported LA with a monthly subscription albeit it small and token in case anyone else asks what it has to do with me like has been done elsewhere.

Larisa
04-08-2012, 16:15
Ok, speaking as devils advocate here you have no proof and your accusations are slanderous, your unanswered email prove nothing.

Whatever has happened has to be backed up with hard evidence not he said she said.

Looking at that link show dogs in a terrible state but who's to say that they hadn't just arrived? Also dog poo is standard and the wetness could come from just having been washed down.
It's not evidence I am sorry carpenter, but you have seen the videos of dog abuse, you have seen the fotos of the conditions the dogs have been kept in for a long time, if you make an investigation on the internet you will be able to find lost of other fotos, but if one doesnt want to see the fact for the mere reason because one doesnt want to do it or because it will make one feel uncomfortable, one will always find the explanation and excuse for anything, even pedofiles say that they love children, not abuse them, as an example. Everyone is free to make its own choice what to see and what not to see, in what to beleive and in what not to beleive. And my emails only prove that I as many as others tried to attract Sues attention to the state of the dogs in Live Arico,but she preffered to turn blind eye, dont ask me why. So I decided to attract public attention to the situation and published the fotos, asked about the bank account movements but being attacked. And to prove where the money was disappearing, ask Sue to publish the Live Arico bank account movements and justify all these cashwithdrawals.

admin
04-08-2012, 16:28

It's not evidence

Would it not be better just to delete the ones that are personal attacks and accusations and warn them members involved.

The moderators have discussed and assessed this thread and are we are issuing the following statement.

As much as this forum is about discussion and freedom of speech, and as much as we wholeheartedly support stopping any animal cruelty, any statements that are made on this, or any other thread that are accusations against another person, organisation or business MUST conform to the guidelines regarding deformation of character and therefore MUST contain FULL and ACCURATE evidence to back up any claims made.

If the don't, they will be removed without question and immediately. Infractions may also be issued, as ultimately the forum is liable for any posts we allow to remain on these boards that we are aware of and that are defamatory in nature.

The bottom line is, if you can't prove it, don't post it... and if you are going to post it, you must have airtight evidence. We will not and cannot allow the forum to be in the firing line for legal prosecution, and I'm sure you all, as members, can appreciate that.

Some posts have been removed that are highly defamatory in nature and were reported.

Here is a link to the defamation guidelines for the forum : http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?89-Tenerife-Forum-Rules&p=90294&viewfull=1#post90294

On another note, this thread is heading dangerously close to becoming a war. Can we please make sure that posts remain factual, not personal, as flaming is also against forum rules.

Here is a description of what 'flaming' is, for anyone that is not aware of the internet terminology : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_%28Internet%29

Thank you.

The Tenerife Forum team.

carpenter
04-08-2012, 16:50
I am sorry carpenter, but you have seen the videos of dog abuse, you have seen the fotos of the conditions the dogs have been kept in for a long time, if you make an investigation on the internet you will be able to find lost of other fotos, but if one doesnt want to see the fact for the mere reason because one doesnt want to do it or because it will make one feel uncomfortable, one will always find the explanation and excuse for anything, even pedofiles say that they love children, not abuse them, as an example. Everyone is free to make its own choice what to see and what not to see, in what to beleive and in what not to beleive. And my emails only prove that I as many as others tried to attract Sues attention to the state of the dogs in Live Arico,but she preffered to turn blind eye, dont ask me why. So I decided to attract public attention to the situation and published the fotos, asked about the bank account movements but being attacked. And to prove where the money was disappearing, ask Sue to publish the Live Arico bank account movements and justify all these cashwithdrawals.

When I found myself on the LA committee back in 2009 I was shocked to find out that only 4 of the members had actually been to the refuge. One response was "it would upset me too much so I don't go"

I very quickly resigned and my reason for resigning was I was not qualified to be on the committee, Loving animals is probably the worst skill to have when managing a dog refuge as tough decisions must be made from time to time and a dog lover would not be able to make them.

Yes I have seen horrible things happen there but I have no evidence of this, I wish I did.

IMHO it could have been managed better by a bunch of retarded monkeys. When you are struggling to feed hundreds of dogs you don't take a Podenco in that has been hit by a car and left for dead at the side of the TF1 and then spend hundreds of euro's on it to bring it back to health only to stick it in the refuge for the rest of it's miserable life as "Podencos can't be re-homed" (A quote from Eugenio) it all crap we re-homed a LA Podenco to the UK in 2010 but we had to effectively steal it from the refuge. Any one remember the Zuri thread on the old forum? That dog should have been PTS and the money saved used to feed and care for the others that stand a chance of being re-homed.
Money should have been spent on education, neutering there should have been proactive advertising and awareness of the dogs that were in the refuge looking for homes.

Please don't compare dog abuse to child abuse or say pedos love their victims that's disgusting. You can't compare the two.
When I was a active member of LA the accounts and money were held by a lady called Dominique and when Eugenio wanted to buy something he had to go to the shop, price it all up, call Dominique with the total price and she would transfer the exact funds onto his card so he could pay.

Dominique was booted out of LA shortly after another fund raiser was locked out of the LA shop that she had been working in for a number of years because of a hate campaign against them within the committee, the official reason was because they didn't want her working with any other organisations! Helping animals is helping animals! There are no sides!

Who am I to ask Sue for the accounts, I am not saying they have done this but in Tenerife it is very common to have two sets of books, One for the tax man and one that's real. I don't trust books anyway.

It's all twisted and is one really big mess and I'm rubbish at tidying up so anyone else want to have a go cos I am knackered.

For me, I would like to see LA go, it's had it's time and is surrounded by nothing but controversy. Why doesn't K9 and ADS not get this abuse?

Education is the way forward, without education the problems will never get better. Invest in animal welfare education.

Suej
04-08-2012, 17:00

Susie I totally agree! I did say this on here a couple of years ago and the reply I got was could I look a dog in the face or be the one to pass the death sentence! but seeing how the situation has downward spiralled since then I feel that it is far better to put the sick/old and Agressive/dangerous dogs that could never be re-homed put to sleep rather than subject them to living out their lives in total misery and confinement! I feel for LA to survive the people running it are going to have to toughen up or go belly up.

henry
04-08-2012, 17:15
after reading everybody posts. wow!! sound like a boxing match one person take a hit and the other throw a punch. don´t get me wrong i love dogs. even own one myshelf. after reading all this like i said it like a boxing match that i don´t think no one going to win. my question is what´s next for live arico now? are they going to have the dogs with new staff (???) i still support live arico all thru and thru. but i really think the person(s) don´t have a heart for the dogs. now from the video i agree that was bad kicking the dogs, throw them etc. i have a idea maybe might work why don´t live arico join forces with k9? maybe call it k9 live arico. that way both forces come together. just a idea there.

GDS
04-08-2012, 17:20
Just a quick point before I butt out - GDS, since when did everything that's written in a newspaper become incontrovertible fact? Most of it could probably be denied as hearsay.. Documentary evidence would have to be provided before it would be admissible in a court of law..

I understand there is alot of documented fact.... they would not print any story without investigate 1st..... If it is not fact then sue them......

golf birdie
04-08-2012, 17:21
I very quickly resigned and my reason for resigning was I was not qualified to be on the committee, Loving animals is probably the worst skill to have when managing a dog refuge as tough decisions must be made from time to time and a dog lover would not be able to make them.

that is the most correct thing said in all this thread. How anyone thought having 400 dogs running wild was the best option is beyond me. If you run a dog rescue at times dogs will have to be put to sleep for the good of the others and if you can't see this done it is pointless running the refuge.

I understand there is alot of documented fact.... they would not print any story without investigate 1st..... If it is not fact then sue them......

do you have any idea how much it costs to sue someone ? If you have a spare 100K you may just win and then you may still never see your money back.

carpenter
04-08-2012, 17:24
after reading everybody posts. wow!! sound like a boxing match one person take a hit and the other throw a punch. don´t get me wrong i love dogs. even own one myshelf. after reading all this like i said it like a boxing match that i don´t think no one going to win. my question is what´s next for live arico now? are they going to have the dogs with new staff (???) i still support live arico all thru and thru. but i really think the person(s) don´t have a heart for the dogs. now from the video i agree that was bad kicking the dogs, throw them etc. i have a idea maybe might work why don´t live arico join forces with k9? maybe call it k9 live arico. that way both forces come together. just a idea there.

Would Greenpeace joins forces with the KKK?

By this I mean two completely different organisations with two completely different manifestos.

GDS
04-08-2012, 17:29
golf birdie

it does not cost 100k, I am in the process now of suing and being sued and my lawyers charges €750.00.. per hour, but he is very good, if you win or found innocent you can ask for costs to be paid and they have to pay the lawyer and court costs....

carpenter
04-08-2012, 17:40
So everyone is suing everyone else.
Am I the only one that thinks that these forum posts are extremely damaging to your defence or claim/intended prosecution.
Maybe Suzy Q has had the good sense to stop posting as this is a matter for the courts now and maybe she is collecting all these screenshots as her defence.
I would be very careful. If you have something to say then prove it or link to the source so it doesn't come back and bite you on the ****

golf birdie
04-08-2012, 17:42
golf birdie

it does not cost 100k, I am in the process now of suing and being sued and my lawyers charges €750.00.. per hour, but he is very good, if you win or found innocent you can ask for costs to be paid and they have to pay the lawyer and court costs....

plus court costs and barristers. You can ask for anything you want it does not mean you will get it. We had a case where we were told we would win no doubts about it but even after winning there was no guarantee we would ever get the costs back. This is why newspapers get away with printing lies and rubbish.

casabonny
04-08-2012, 18:09
Okay, what's happened at Live arico is horrific and quite obviously had to be stopped. As to whose to blame for letting things get that bad, or maybe they have always been like that who REALLY knows, none of us on here truthfully know.
Suzy Q and I have had our differences in the past here on the forum and have got into some very "nasty" discussions . I have only ever met here once so am mot in a position to pass judgement as to whether she knew of this situation or not but my gut instinct says she and others must have , if not known the whole situation , ha d a pretty good idea , and for whatever reason kept stum for IMHO far too long. One thing bothers me though, Suzy Q said she had a full time job and a family and didn't have time to visit the refuge so why take so much on in the first place?
As some other poster have said , why did this not happen at K9 or Accion del Sol ?

If there is indeed Legal action being taken against LA and or SuzyQ then the truth will be found out BUT the general public will not be privy to that unless they are permitted to attend the hearings , which in this country is pretty unlikely
I do not see that LA can continue or indeed reform at a later date in its current format and as the dogs have now been taken to another place , they are no longer LA dogs. Sad as this may be Suzy you have to accept that I am afraid.
Thee general public can be very fickle and will find their own ways to support in the future stray dogs on the island .
These are just my observations and opinions and I am a dog lover and own two of my own and would never dream of abandoning them THEY ARE AS MUCH A PART OF MY FAMILY as my husband and daughter and that IMHo is how it should be

Suej
04-08-2012, 19:20
Can someone clarify who is funding the LA dogs that are now in the Fasnia refuge? and who is directly responsible for their welfare?If it is not LA then why is Eugenio still in charge of the remaining (potentially dangerous) dogs that are still at the old refuge? it's all getting a bit confusing???

sandra
04-08-2012, 19:54
I was totally disgusted by what I saw in the video. I have had nothing but respect for Egenio for years thought he was an angel.

But I was crying my eyes out watching it.

I hope he never has anything to do with animals again.

Sandra

karinagal
04-08-2012, 20:28

I think you missed my point - I was saying that just because it is reported in the newspapers, it does not mean that it's 100% accurate. I'm not saying that it's a pack of lies - I've seen the video and frankly, I was horrified - but at the same time the press do not always get it completely right. I think the saying is that they don't let the truth get in the way of a good story...

carpenter
04-08-2012, 21:18
A few questions that I would like answered (they may have already been) who's name is the LA's debt in? I mean where does the buck stop?

If it is the presidents name then would all future fundraising go towards clearing the debt or to the dogs?

If both then what percentages? What is the total amount owed? How long before it is paid off?

What happens if the LA charity number is revoked?

My fear is that due to bad management the kind animal welfare supporters will be paying someones debt off.
It's not the dogs fault and I'm not asking anyone else to pay my debts for me.

I know La Granja and Hospivet are the biggest creditors but how much are we talking about here?

I've just been informed that the La Granja debt allegedly stands at €9000 (nine thousand euros)

caroletenerife
05-08-2012, 00:15
Can someone clarify who is funding the LA dogs that are now in the Fasnia refuge? and who is directly responsible for their welfare?If it is not LA then why is Eugenio still in charge of the remaining (potentially dangerous) dogs that are still at the old refuge? it's all getting a bit confusing???

as far as i know sue , we , live Arico are funding the dogs upkeep, we were asked not to let the trouble makers make us turn our backs on the dogs. I certainly would not, we see it as our morale and legal obligation to pay for the care of our dogs, which will be easier with less overheads than before. i have just come in from the benefit ...and now have 6 dogs that are able to go to new homes in the uk.. 2 this month and 4 soon after.
I have been getting alot of messages and i have been told the video was taken last summer and other things at another date. I will n
t comment until i have proper dates, then i can try to work out whats, what. The internet is rife with allegations, but i wont join in until i know as much as i am likely to find out....as fact. not rumour.
I have asked about the dogs remaining, as reported the new refuge is not finished, there are no approrpriate pens for these ppp dogs, the Cabildo have asked Eugenio to stay on and look after them in the old refuge, until the work is complete. I know the 'trolls' jump on this to claim he is still there...but surely it is better to manage a situation that could be potential critical, in a responsible manner, than to cram these dogs into unsuitable accommodation.

Brian Lewis
05-08-2012, 07:14
Quote from GDS:

Quote from Brian Lewis:

Personal vendetta !

Certainly not, you have read and come to an erroneous conclusion.

We often see only what we want to see it's human nature.

But, abuse has taken place and many people have failed to see it was happening.

As I said "it's a lesson to be learnt"

TOTO 99
05-08-2012, 08:03
Personal vendetta !

Certainly not, you have read and come to an erroneous conclusion.

We often see only what we want to see it's human nature.

But, abuse has taken place and many people have failed to see it was happening.

As I said "it's a lesson to be learnt"

Who exactly put you in a position where you can tell someone what they should and shouldn't be doing?

As I have said,I do not know Sue but I am aware of the work she has done as a fundraiser.
Would you be prepared to give up as much of your time?
Maybe you already have. It still wouldn't give you the right to say that others should have done more!

Brian Lewis
05-08-2012, 08:21
Who exactly put you in a position where you can tell someone what they should and shouldn't be doing?

As I have said,I do not know Sue but I am aware of the work she has done as a fundraiser.
Would you be prepared to give up as much of your time?
Maybe you already have. It still wouldn't give you the right to say that others should have done more!

Wooops

I said "perhaps" NOT "should have"

I did not say "she should have done more"

But, if people had visited the LA refuge and one or two others they would, I hope, have seen that there was a difference.

I have voiced my concerns (not on a forum) in the past and been assured that all was well but it is now obvious that all was NOT well.

Tia
05-08-2012, 09:40
Im not being involved in any comments but i thought people might like to see some pictures of the dogs in there new home at Fasnia, the dogs look happy with ample food, space to run, surely the welfare of the dogs is what matters.

SuzyQ
05-08-2012, 10:35
You clearly didnt speak to the stressed out workers then, over come by the amount of dogs. I have messages from the guy in charge, its interesting reading. Or see the dogs put into the damp sparce caves overnight. Or realised that no one watches over them at night. Or realised that the interior fences are breaking down. All because the Cabildo want to go on holiday this week. As I stated previously, potentially it can be good, definately. But too much too soon has spoiled it before it starts. And the ppp's arent there yet.......

OK, I am posting a statement on the other thread. I will answer some of the comments on this one, both slanderous and otherwise, made in the past 20 hours later on. Ive taken the night off and am going to chill for once. Laters....

Suej
05-08-2012, 12:41
Im not being involved in any comments but i thought people might like to see some pictures of the dogs in there new home at Fasnia, the dogs look happy with ample food, space to run, surely the welfare of the dogs is what matters.

Thanks for the pics! well if these are the dogs from LA they look in nice condition and certainly well fed!

as far as i know sue , we , live Arico are funding the dogs upkeep, we were asked not to let the trouble makers make us turn our backs on the dogs. I certainly would not, we see it as our morale and legal obligation to pay for the care of our dogs, which will be easier with less overheads than before. i have just come in from the benefit ...and now have 6 dogs that are able to go to new homes in the uk.. 2 this month and 4 soon after.
I have been getting alot of messages and i have been told the video was taken last summer and other things at another date. I will n
t comment until i have proper dates, then i can try to work out whats, what. The internet is rife with allegations, but i wont join in until i know as much as i am likely to find out....as fact. not rumour.
I have asked about the dogs remaining, as reported the new refuge is not finished, there are no approrpriate pens for these ppp dogs, the Cabildo have asked Eugenio to stay on and look after them in the old refuge, until the work is complete. I know the 'trolls' jump on this to claim he is still there...but surely it is better to manage a situation that could be potential critical, in a responsible manner, than to cram these dogs into unsuitable accommodation.

Thanks Carole! but what I am really confused about is that if financial support to LA diminishes or indeed LA should fold who would then be legally responsible for the care of the dogs and outstanding debts? It looks at the moment that Fasnia are just giving space to accommodate the LA dogs but no more than that. I think people who do want to continue to support LA need to know where funds will now be directed. Like me a few might be scratching their heads at the moment and feel the need for reassurance.

No news on the Towels/sheets etc yet!... but the owner of the management company said he wanted to sort some things out at home to donate to the shops! I will give him a gentle reminder tomorrow and will collect anything they have to offer as and when!
X

caroletenerife
05-08-2012, 13:18
Thanks for the pics! well if these are the dogs from LA they look in nice condition and certainly well fed!

These are much better photos, the place is of course much better than their old home. I know the Spanish activists have been campaigning for the dogs to have access to the runs and not be shut in the caves, so hopefully this will now be the common practice. x

GDS
05-08-2012, 13:38
Well give them a chance to make Fasnia a Sucess,

It takes time and LA had over 12 years to so called protect animals,

And look at the mess they leave...... People walking away to try and aviod blame....

It is only dis-information from certain parties about Fasnia to suite the own means...

And the facts and truth needs to come out regarding LA

I know for months the so called scum - Turncoats have been silents... I parphase from LA posts

These good people who know the truth ... These People know about LA and the coverups etc...

Why have certain people resigned...?

Is she still part of LA pulling the string from behind like Eugenio did or still does who knows...?

They know this is not over and there is far more to come out...

And all things being equal, It was all for the Dogs and not for peoples ego´s

This was all done to save the Dogs from abuse.... Not for money or to Take control of LA as posted by LA

karinagal
05-08-2012, 14:27
I have to say that to the untrained eye (mine) the new refuge looks like a better place for the animals to be in. There's shelter from the sun and I'm sure it's relatively cool inside the caves. Here's hoping that the dogs have a better quality of life there.

I only hope that the new care givers have sufficient support so that they don't get over stretched...

TenerifePool
05-08-2012, 15:18
There is no excuse for abuse or for irregularities of any kind and any allegations should be strongly and robustly investigated thoroughly by the proper authorities and action taken against those who are PROVED guilty of any wrongdoing.

On the other hand this very disturbing "trial by internet" is equally as wrong. Those responsible for this vile hate campaign have lost all credibility both for themselves and for their cause.

Here is where I'm confused. Have the dogs been removed from the custody of an (alleged) abuser and put into the hands of a gang of bitter, twisted internet stalkers.

It sounds to me very much like "out of the frying pan and into the fire". How I feel for those poor dogs.

I notice that the "fake" Live Arico page has now changed it's name to "Fasnia Refuge" but Fecapap already has a facebook profile so is this another "fake page".

In my opinion these people responsible for this vile hate campaign that we have witnessed recently should be kept away from the dogs in the same way as any abuser should be.

Suej
05-08-2012, 16:06
I have just noticed in this week's Tenerife Weekly that the Fecapap refuge in Fasnia have placed an appeal for various items - Shelving, storage cupboards, small cement mixer, tools, dog collars and leashes, flea and worm treatments! the list goes on. They give a mobile phone number and a Bank account number for donations! No mention at all about the LA dogs!

caroletenerife
05-08-2012, 17:17
The shops will be open tomorrow, there are still dogs to be fed and cared for. we have been informed that 'some people' have put pressure on the authorties to close the shops, if this happens then so be it. However, currently the shops are the main source of income for the dogs food and we shall carry on fulfilling our obligations to them. thanks, siobhan

Suej
05-08-2012, 17:22
The shops will be open tomorrow, there are still dogs to be fed and cared for. we have been informed that 'some people' have put pressure on the authorties to close the shops, if this happens then so be it. However, currently the shops are the main source of income for the dogs food and we shall carry on fulfilling our obligations to them. thanks, siobhan

They can't be dog lovers if they want the shops shut cutting off food supplies for the dogs! that's outrageous! If people feel they don't want to donate/support to LA shops they can always take bags of food up to Fasnia! job done!

Graceylacey
05-08-2012, 18:23
Well give them a chance to make Fasnia a Sucess,

It takes time and LA had over 12 years to so called protect animals,

And look at the mess they leave...... People walking away to try and aviod blame....

It is only dis-information from certain parties about Fasnia to suite the own means...

And the facts and truth needs to come out regarding LA

I know for months the so called scum - Turncoats have been silents... I parphase from LA posts

These good people who know the truth ... These People know about LA and the coverups etc...

Why have certain people resigned...?

Is she still part of LA pulling the string from behind like Eugenio did or still does who knows...?

They know this is not over and there is far more to come out...

And all things being equal, It was all for the Dogs and not for peoples ego´s

This was all done to save the Dogs from abuse.... Not for money or to Take control of LA as posted by LA

Can you not just give it a rest now? I think you have given people enough grief. It´s the dogs that are important now, not going on and on about it, you are starting to sound a little like a broken record ;)

caroletenerife
05-08-2012, 18:25

Thanks Carole! but what I am really confused about is that if financial support to LA diminishes or indeed LA should fold who would then be legally responsible for the care of the dogs and outstanding debts? It looks at the moment that Fasnia are just giving space to accommodate the LA dogs but no more than that. I think people who do want to continue to support LA need to know where funds will now be directed. Like me a few might be scratching their heads at the moment and feel the need for reassurance.

No news on the Towels/sheets etc yet!... but the owner of the management company said he wanted to sort some things out at home to donate to the shops! I will give him a gentle reminder tomorrow and will collect anything they have to offer as and when!
X

sorry Sue , just saw this. The dogs are currently still owned by Live Arico, we have since their move there sent food for them. our vet Cesar is administering vet care for them. We have asked him to tell us the cost every few hundred euros...we dont want to end up in the mess we were in before. We do not pay rent so the money saved is going to pay off the vet bill and the food bill that have accumulated over the years. Any other help that the refuge itself has asked for would be of great help. The refuge is not soley for LA dogs, it is the new refuge for the south. In fact, i think someone tried to dump 3 dogs there the first week it was opened.

Susief
05-08-2012, 18:36
Can you not just give it a rest now? I think you have given people enough grief. It´s the dogs that are important now, not going on and on about it, you are starting to sound a little like a broken record ;)

Here here Gracey, I too am sick of the same repetitive stuff from the guy!
GDS like I said yesterday get off your backside and help the dogs instead of trying to upset everybody!
People need to look forward and not backwards! If they can't move on then the dogs are the ones to suffer!

GDS
05-08-2012, 19:15
sorry Sue , just saw this. The dogs are currently still owned by Live Arico, we have since their move there sent food for them. our vet Cesar is administering vet care for them. We have asked him to tell us the cost every few hundred euros...we dont want to end up in the mess we were in before. We do not pay rent so the money saved is going to pay off the vet bill and the food bill that have accumulated over the years. Any other help that the refuge itself has asked for would be of great help. The refuge is not soley for LA dogs, it is the new refuge for the south. In fact, i think someone tried to dump 3 dogs there the first week it was opened.

Why are you paying Debts of from a previous association...???????

The debts belong to the last live arico...???? PRE December 2011

Not the new La that start December 2011......

So why are you asking for monies to pay these off Debt when it is nothing todo with the New LA.....

So all the abuse has to be forgotten about brushed under the carpet, How can such acts be forgotten and dismissed.....

caroletenerife
05-08-2012, 19:36
I presume Sue felt something called 'moral responsibility'. It may be a new association, but the debt were stacked up under the last association which, yes, obviously was not managed as financially appropriately as it could be. It was LA dogs that ate the food and LA dogs that received vet care. Perhaps you would think it appropriate to walk away from your obligations, clearly Sue did not. All the committee members at the start of the year agreed that this would be the proper course of action.

GDS
05-08-2012, 19:54
I presume Sue felt something called 'moral responsibility'. It may be a new association, but the debt were stacked up under the last association which, yes, obviously was not managed as financially appropriately as it could be. It was LA dogs that ate the food and LA dogs that received vet care. Perhaps you would think it appropriate to walk away from your obligations, clearly Sue did not. All the committee members at the start of the year agreed that this would be the proper course of action.

To resign is to walk away........... Walk away from your obligations when she should stay and sort them out....

Sue as she was VP of LA in the Period and President later.........

Susief
05-08-2012, 19:54

So why are you asking for monies to pay these off Debt when it is nothing todo with the New LA.....

So all the abuse has to be forgotten about brushed under the carpet, How can such acts be forgotten and dismissed.....

And he goes on and on like a scratched record!
Give it a rest GDS!

GDS
05-08-2012, 20:39
And he goes on and on like a scratched record!
Give it a rest GDS!

If you don´t like this dont read my thread then ....

Easy saves you going on like a scratched record!

warbey
05-08-2012, 21:09
I have just read this Thread from Start to Finish.
I feel sorry for SuzyQ Who I made a point of meeting a few Years ago,
and I feel sorry for those who have indulged Themselves in Pointless criticism on a PUBLIC FORUM.

I agree with Young Golfers' sentiments.

It was very obvious some Years ago, that this would end up in troubles.
Too many Cooks, and No-one forceful enough to take charge.

Because its an emotive subject, it isnt always possible to say, "We cant afford to House or Feed more, so We will have to cull them.
That would have caused a Row too.

Why not vent Your anger on the People who CAUSED the Strays to start with, OR offer help if You think You could do better!!

Of course, thats Harder isnt it.?

Sue , whatever You do, I respect the work and Time You have given WHATEVER Your position is or was.

Lets not waitfor the rush of Volunteers.

sunseeker
05-08-2012, 21:13
If you don´t like this dont read my thread then ....

Easy saves you going on like a scratched record!

reading ur posts it seems u have a problem with suzyq and dont give a crap about the dogs. she was president, u complained. she resigns, u complain. if u have a personal problem with her, contact her about it rather than being a keyboard warrior using a anonymous username on a forum or facebook. call her up and do coffee cos we are sick to the back teeth of ur personal rants. user gds is going on my ignore list.

sunseeker
05-08-2012, 21:20
I have just read this Thread from Start to Finish.
I feel sorry for SuzyQ Who I made a point of meeting a few Years ago,
and I feel sorry for those who have indulged Themselves in Pointless criticism on a PUBLIC FORUM
.we must have posted at the same time. ive never met suzy but reading her posts and gds posts hes not really drumin himself up much sympathy by attacking people on an open forum. its actualy quite laffable how vindictive his posts are. :lol: anyway theres a reason i ignore animal threads on this forum and this thread is a perfect example. :rolleyes: back to reading the vault. ;)

GDS
05-08-2012, 21:29
Can some explain why cesar the Vet has resigned from LA

I want to know the truth and nobody from LA has answered any of the question posted in the news Report....

we must have posted at the same time. ive never met suzy but reading her posts and gds posts hes not really drumin himself up much sympathy by attacking people on an open forum. its actualy quite laffable how vindictive his posts are. :lol: anyway theres a reason i ignore animal threads on this forum and this thread is a perfect example. :rolleyes: back to reading the vault. ;)

I am only posting facts that require answering

I have sat here quiet listening to LA slag me and my girlfriend off and our friends having people trying to put me out of business and being called turncoats and scum for months...... on the internet... and i did not here you standing up to Protect them or me ........ So the truth is coming out and nobody want to hear it..... But its ok to abuse animals in your book.....

Press Release from Fecapap

Les informamos que el traslado de los perros de Live Arico al albergue de Fasnia finalizará la próxima semana, iniciándose una nueva etapa en la que todos nuestros esfuerzos se deberán canalizar para conseguir el bienestar de los mismos, dejando de lado polémicas inútiles que nos hacen desviarnos de nuestro objetivo principal. Todavia queda bastante por hacer, por lo que no siempre se puede dar respuesta a todas y cada una de las preguntas que nos llegan con la celeridad que quisiéramos. Así mismo, se iniciarán las acciones que legalmente correspondan en el caso de maltrato animal.

Translate

We inform that the move of the dogs from Live Arico to the Fasnia Refuge will be finished next week, initiating a new stage in which all our efforts must be channeled to follow the wellbeing of the same., leaving useless controversial sides
that are making dispel of our principal objective. Still it remains enough to make, for which it is not always able to give answers to all and each one of the questions that we are getting with quickness that we would want. So, we are initiating the actions that legally correspond to the case of animal mistreatment.

Tom & Sharon
05-08-2012, 22:06
Actually my head's in a whirl trying to work this out. I think if you were a Philadelphia lawyer you would be struggling.

Both sites on FB are now asking for donations for the dogs, both quoting the same bank account no. to donate to.

Both sides are also claiming success in yesterday's fundraiser to send 6 dogs to the UK.

Who is supposed to know what the hell is going on? Nobody (inc. us) is going to donate money while this is happening.

Is it true that Cesar has resigned? And why? Because out of everyone, I would trust him.

GDS
05-08-2012, 22:27
https://sede.granadilladeabona.es/portal/sede/RecursosWeb/DOCUMENTOS/1/0_1870_1.pdf

Granadilla Ayuntiemento Offical Certifica

sunseeker
06-08-2012, 00:25
I have sat here quiet listening to LA slag me and my girlfriend off and our friends having people trying to put me out of business and being called turncoats and scum for months...... on the internet... and i did not here you standing up to Protect them or me ........ So the truth is coming out and nobody want to hear it..... But its ok to abuse animals in your book.....
u didnt hear me protect u cos i dont no u from adam and ive never ever heard u or ur girlfriend get slagged off as u put it. im also not protecting live arico. im just giving my opinion of how childish u sound with ur rants. it doesnt sound like u are interested in the dogs, only getting ur own back for something. and at what point did i say i didnt care about animal cruelty? thats just u putting words in my mouth and putting ur victimization on me. go for it if it makes u feel good about youself but ur losing credibility fast with every word u type. adios. im not after a fight, just giving the opinion im entitled to on an open forum. there are ways of getting ur message across and u have missed the boat on this one. :)

Larisa
06-08-2012, 14:28
u didnt hear me protect u cos i dont no u from adam and ive never ever heard u or ur girlfriend get slagged off as u put it. im also not protecting live arico. im just giving my opinion of how childish u sound with ur rants. it doesnt sound like u are interested in the dogs, only getting ur own back for something. and at what point did i say i didnt care about animal cruelty? thats just u putting words in my mouth and putting ur victimization on me. go for it if it makes u feel good about youself but ur losing credibility fast with every word u type. adios. im not after a fight, just giving the opinion im entitled to on an open forum. there are ways of getting ur message across and u have missed the boat on this one. :) Sorry to interfere but Sunseeker, you are just saying:.....gds posts hes not really drumin himself up much sympathy by attacking people on an open forum. its actualy quite laffable how vindictive his posts are ..." and then you yourself is doing absolutely the same with your last and previos post. If you criticizes others for their attacks on the open forum, why are you doing it yourself? "Не is not fit to command others that cannot command himself."

henry
06-08-2012, 14:49
also this website have a virus as well my anti-virus norton said can´t open this because it had a virus

https://sede.granadilladeabona.es/po...1/0_1870_1.pdf

do not go to this site unless you want a virus on your computer

Suej
06-08-2012, 15:52
also this website have a virus as well my anti-virus norton said can´t open this because it had a virus

I didn't bother to look at the link henry! thanks for the warning!:wink2:

Larisa
06-08-2012, 16:24

I looked at the website, probably will have virus on my computer now, any ideas how to get rid of it? But what is on the website is the official document fron Granadilla townhall, informing that the authrities start legal actions against Live Arico with |CIF G38602058 for breaking the law 7/1991 from 30th of april, art.24.2 "Animal Protection".

SuzyQ
06-08-2012, 18:34

Wow. Where to start? You spent very little time in the refuge Larissa. We sent a vet in after your claims. His report was that 10% of the dogs needed some level of extra care. He also said 10% is a normal level for general illnesses in any population. LA spent €5124 in vet care in the first 5 months of this year. Is that an association that neglects its animals? And yes, I have figures to back that up.
I did not produce fake accounts. I took over the money last november from the ex treasurer, a DG, and tried, with her records and facturas etc, to produce a set of accounts, for peoples interest. I added a disclaimer that I had done my best with what I had to work from. You have a copy of thoise accounts. I was told the price of the van was €1500, which was the amount you gave. The dealer then said if we left their lettering on, he would accept €1000. As the price of the policy was €375, and as you were a friend of LA at the time, I did not think to inform you of this. Yes, I have receipts for both if you need. As we no longer have use for the van, you are more than welcome to have it back. Then you can sell it and recoup some money. Let me know should you wish to do this.

Would Greenpeace joins forces with the KKK?

By this I mean two completely different organisations with two completely different manifestos.

We are very good friends with K9 actually. They have been a great support.

A few questions that I would like answered (they may have already been) who's name is the LA's debt in? I mean where does the buck stop?

If it is the presidents name then would all future fundraising go towards clearing the debt or to the dogs?

If both then what percentages? What is the total amount owed? How long before it is paid off?

What happens if the LA charity number is revoked?

My fear is that due to bad management the kind animal welfare supporters will be paying someones debt off.
It's not the dogs fault and I'm not asking anyone else to pay my debts for me.

I know La Granja and Hospivet are the biggest creditors but how much are we talking about here?

I've just been informed that the La Granja debt allegedly stands at €9000 (nine thousand euros)

There is nothing to suggest the registro number will be revoked, I certainly have no knowledge of this. The new LA voted to pay the debts of the old LA as this is morally the right thing to do. The debts were incurred before my time by the way......

Just answered that.

To resign is to walk away........... Walk away from your obligations when she should stay and sort them out....

Sue as she was VP of LA in the Period and President later.........

The paperwork was never lodged properly for the old association. So I was not VP at all. I have resigned form new LA yesterday as LA cannont go forward with the same faces at the helm. You and your friends have made sure of that. So, I am criticised as being a bad president, I resign, and am now criticised for resigning. What do you want GDS? Tell me, so that everyone here can see. The dogs are gone to Fasnia, I have resigned and have no further part in LA. Eugenio is also out of the picture. I repeat. What do you want now???

carpenter
06-08-2012, 18:42
We are very good friends with K9 actually. They have been a great support.

I never said you weren't I said you were two different organizations with different agendas. Actually :raspberry2:

warbey
06-08-2012, 18:44
With a Pack of wild Dogs running around Cristianos, that smacks of Hypocracy, or isnt there a Spanish word for that.?

Post 119 refers.

carpenter
06-08-2012, 18:46
PS I'm glad to hear that small honest local businesses won't lose out on money owed to them. Especially in this climate. :)

dede
06-08-2012, 18:47
Sue be careful what you ask for as I think he may secretly have the hots for you!!! he's obviously obsessed with you and knows everything there is to know about you by the comments of your sparkly white teeth and your painted nails and i wont go into the rest..lol..If I was you I wouldnt even bother to try and answer any of his questions. You can hold your head high and you still have a lot of people that respect you enormously. Dx

carpenter
06-08-2012, 18:50
With a Pack of wild Dogs running around Cristianos, that smacks of Hypocracy, or isnt there a Spanish word for that.?

??? sorry I'm lost here. What is that in reference to?

helhod
06-08-2012, 18:51
Shame on everybody who decided to dump there one time pet /Family member.Far to many take on a pet regardless of what will happen to it when they decide they have had enough of the Island ,.
Will not be stopping my payments not alot but helps ,My concern is for all the animals ,and not the slagging matches on here .I have alot of respect for Suzy Q never met her to talk to ,But she kept me updated on my Dog who stayed at Live Arico On the Golf ,And he came to uk as healthy as he was when i left him there x

CIM
06-08-2012, 18:54
Some people on these animal threads should never be involved in charity work with animals ever (they don't don't have the right mindset) people keep saying it's about the dogs......I for one don't think that's true.

If as much effort went into looking after the dogs in Tenerife instead of posting dribble about other members then maybe there would not be this mess.

warbey
06-08-2012, 18:57
I looked at the website, probably will have virus on my computer now, any ideas how to get rid of it? But what is on the website is the official document fron Granadilla townhall, informing that the authrities start legal actions against Live Arico with |CIF G38602058 for breaking the law 7/1991 from 30th of april, art.24.2 "Animal Protection".

This being the Referred Post

delderek
06-08-2012, 19:04
Ok I'm a dog lover, but 400 of them, and increasing every day,with most of them never ever going to be re-homed, it's a crazy situation, so many of them should be put down, to make the situation manageable. Scream and shout at me if you like, but sometimes common sense has to take over.

carpenter
06-08-2012, 20:06
Ok I'm a dog lover, but 400 of them, and increasing every day,with most of them never ever going to be re-homed, it's a crazy situation, so many of them should be put down, to make the situation manageable. Scream and shout at me if you like, but sometimes common sense has to take over.

Someone with bollox! I hope you manage to keep hold of them :D

slodgedad
06-08-2012, 22:50
I have temporarily closed this thread.

It is, and has been, a slanging match and seems to be going round in circles.

Multiple reports have forced me to take this action.

garlicbread
06-08-2012, 23:03
I have temporarily closed this thread.

It is, and has been, a slanging match and seems to be going round in circles.

Multiple reports have forced me to take this action.

Couldn't agree more with your course of action Slodge