PDA

View Full Version : Our baby boy was born today, August 3rd 2012 at 16.57

Leam_Lin
01-08-2012, 09:49
Any news of Apollo & Carpenters new arrival?

carpenter
01-08-2012, 22:09
Any news of Apollo & Carpenters new arrival?

Hi, thanks for your kind post. No news yet, Apollo is currently eating a very spicy curry to speed things along. There are a few other things that help :wink: :devil2:

Any day now............

Megaloo
01-08-2012, 22:19
Many years ago it used to be a bottle of castor oil :idea:

Susief
01-08-2012, 22:23
Hi, thanks for your kind post. No news yet, Apollo is currently eating a very spicy curry to speed things along. There are a few other things that help :wink: :devil2:

Any day now............

Good luck to you both. Thought Steph was having a C section?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karinagal
01-08-2012, 22:35
Good luck to you both. Thought Steph was having a C section?

I think that was the original plan when the little darling was lying transverse but he decided to play ball and move into position...

The undisputed queen of de-nial

cainaries
01-08-2012, 22:42
I don't know either Carpenter or Apollo but I would have thought Apollo might like Carpenter to set up a water misting system close to where she is sitting just to cool down .....

carpenter
01-08-2012, 22:47
I think that was the original plan when the little darling was lying transverse but he decided to play ball and move into position...

Indeed he did, looks like he's taking after his father and keeps moving the goal posts to suit himself and keeping everyone else from making plans. So we are back to the original plan now and the mad dash to the North when Steph goes into labour. I'm told he'll be induced (I think that's the correct term and spelling) if no show next week :jumping:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I don't know either Carpenter or Apollo but I would have thought Apollo might like Carpenter to set up a water misting system close to where she is sitting just to cool down .....

Misting system? are you mad? what is this new fangled contraption you speak of?

Believe it or not we are in a rental on the golf and it doesn't have an outdoor tap??? So sadly we have the technology but not the means :(

Malteser Monkey
02-08-2012, 09:56
Any news yet ?

carpenter
02-08-2012, 13:24
Any news yet ?

Still waiting :dontknow:

Malteser Monkey
02-08-2012, 13:36
how long over ?

KirstyJay
02-08-2012, 13:38
Many years ago it used to be a bottle of castor oil :idea:and lots of S E X. :eek: :D

Malteser Monkey
02-08-2012, 13:41
and lots of S E X. :eek: :D

Woh there KJ - this is a family forum - using of language like that can get you banned you know !:scared::crylaughing:

it's jiggy jiggy:whistle:

KirstyJay
02-08-2012, 13:48
Also, there's some herbal options that they don't recommend you take during pregnancy, as they stimulate the uterus and can cause early labour, but when you're at the end of your term it's ok to use... I can't remember what it was now. I'll do a search, as I may have in my cupboard downstairs.

Both mine were late. 9 days for the first and 10 for the 2nd. It's hell!

EDIT > It was Raspberry Leaf Tea!!!

Also try these links :D

http://www.lifepassages.net/NaturalInduction.html
http://92024.com/herbsnpregnancy.htm

Malteser Monkey
02-08-2012, 13:51
Also, there's some herbal options that they don't recommend you take during pregnancy, as they stimulate the uterus and can cause early labour, but when you're at the end of your term it's ok to use... I can't remember what it was now. I'll do a search, as I may have in my cupboard downstairs.

Both mine were late. 9 days for the first and 10 for the 2nd. It's hell!

Cream ? What you rub it in ? oooerrr missus:wow:

KirstyJay
02-08-2012, 14:06
No, it was tea. Raspberry leaf tea. There also some drops of Echinea that are a uterus stimulant too.

Megaloo
02-08-2012, 14:11
You are right Kirsty with the Raspberry, breeders use that in dogs but give it to them in the last couple of weeks to make whelping easy.

But what do they say Patience is a virtuerolleyes2:

Malteser Monkey
02-08-2012, 14:13
you are right kirsty with the raspberry, breeders use that in dogs but give it to them in the last couple of weeks to make whelping easy.

But what do they say patience is a virtuerolleyes2:

dogs !!! :d

carpenter
02-08-2012, 14:55
Ha HA, it's funny you mention the dogs. We went to the vet yesterday with our Doberman and we get on quite well with the new vet there. His girlfriend is also expecting and he always shows genuine interest in the pregnancy when we see him.
He told us that the new moon could have an effect on the birth due to the gravitational pull on the body fluids and it all make perfect sense when you think about it.

A couple of hours later and we were with a friend and we were all talking about Steph's very hot pregnancy, and our friend asked "have they said when to expect him?" and I answered "well the vet said it could be as soon as the next full moon"

"The VET! don't you mean the doctor?"
"No, it was the vet"

Malteser Monkey
02-08-2012, 15:00
Not wanting to steal the limelight - we are awaiting another of OH's granchildren - at the moment 5 days over due - but last night was a full moon :bootyshake:

primrose
02-08-2012, 15:03
Ha HA, it's funny you mention the dogs. We went to the vet yesterday with our Doberman and we get on quite well with the new vet there. His girlfriend is also expecting and he always shows genuine interest in the pregnancy when we see him.
He told us that the new moon could have an effect on the birth due to the gravitational pull on the body fluids and it all make perfect sense when you think about it.

A couple of hours later and we were with a friend and we were all talking about Steph's very hot pregnancy, and our friend asked "have they said when to expect him?" and I answered "well the vet said it could be as soon as the next full moon"

"The VET! don't you mean the doctor?"
"No, it was the vet"

Well the next new moon isn't till the 17thAugust, so a bit of a wait yet.

carpenter
02-08-2012, 15:07
Doesn't the 1st Monday of the month carry some significance? New moon or lunar moon (prob same thing) or full moon?

primrose
02-08-2012, 15:14
Doesn't the 1st Monday of the month carry some significance? New moon or lunar moon (prob same thing) or full moon?

Think you are clutching at straws here:) Just enjoy the few days of peace and quiet you have left,because when he does arrive will give anything for a quiet night of undisturbed sleep.Like Megaloo says Patience is a virtue.

carpenter
02-08-2012, 15:32
Still waiting for my blood group results to come through so the longer he stays in there the better for everyone at the mo (health wise) not comfort for Steph or my sanity!

I must take this opportunity to praise her for all her work through this pregnancy. She has not stopped working, cleaning, paying very close attention and abiding by the do's and don't do's of pregnancy. Hasn't had a drink since she found out she was pregnant.
She has been an absolute star and she will be an amazing mother.

Malteser Monkey
02-08-2012, 15:43
Still waiting for my blood group results to come through so the longer he stays in there the better for everyone at the mo (health wise) not comfort for Steph or my sanity!

I must take this opportunity to praise her for all her work through this pregnancy. She has not stopped working, cleaning, paying very close attention and abiding by the do's and don't do's of pregnancy. Hasn't had a drink since she found out she was pregnant.
She has been an absolute star and she will be an amazing mother.

:c2:

although not sure about the cleaning bit - you could have given her a hand:doh::raspberry:

carpenter
02-08-2012, 15:47
:c2:

although not sure about the cleaning bit - you could have given her a hand:doh::raspberry:

Hey! I clean it's just I don't clean very well. I've never been very good at it, I get sidetracked by more interesting things such as slamming the front door into my own head.

Malteser Monkey
02-08-2012, 16:01
Hey! I clean it's just I don't clean very well. I've never been very good at it, I get sidetracked by more interesting things such as slamming the front door into my own head.

Well practice makes purrfect:mopfloor::washingmachine::washing::dishes :

Well you is going to 'ave to get used to it - you got about 18 years of it to come !:D

carpenter
02-08-2012, 16:05
Well practice makes purrfect:mopfloor::washingmachine::washing::dishes :

Well you is going to 'ave to get used to it - you got about 18 years of it to come !:D

Yeah it's a shame they don't have chimneys or mines here in Tenerife. I'll have to wait until he's at least 16 before I'll see any return on my money :D

Malteser Monkey
02-08-2012, 16:07
Yeah it's a shame they don't have chimneys or mines here in Tenerife. I'll have to wait until he's at least 16 before I'll see any return on my money :D
:lol:

you can always send 'em out with Asda price:lol:

(ok only joking everyone)

carpenter
02-08-2012, 16:13
Worth thinking about though, maybe Fagan's school of artful dodging?

KirstyJay
02-08-2012, 18:38
Well the next new moon isn't till the 17thAugust, so a bit of a wait yet.

If the baby doesn't make an appearance in the next 10 days they'll induce, so there's no chance of waiting that long.

Induction... they say it's more painful, but it's over a lot quicker.

Both mine were induced, so I couldn't comment on whether it is more painful, as I have nothing to compare it to. It's not as bad as you expect though, and is over soon enough.

My 1st labour was 8 hours, the second only 2!!! When I went in for the 2nd induction though, they said I was already in labour and was 4 cms dilated, so they just broke my water and out she came 2 hours later. I just thought I'd just had bad wind for the previous day, as it was boxing day and we'd eaten a lot of turkey :D I even drove myself into hospital from up here in the hills, as TheBloke does not drive... it turns out I did so in labour! :eek: :lol:

Just goes to show though, as I'd been induced the 1st time too, I didn't know what to expect for 'real' natural labour, so didn't think anything of the cramps. :o Enjoy yourselves as it's the most wonderful moment of your life :)

carpenter
02-08-2012, 18:59
Thanks Kirsty, but looking at this site http://www.kwathabeng.co.za/travel/moon/full-moon-calendar.html?country=Spain (you can set it to Canary Islands) the next full moon is TONIGHT at 04.28 so who knows.....

Suej
02-08-2012, 19:15
Thanks Kirsty, but looking at this site http://www.kwathabeng.co.za/travel/moon/full-moon-calendar.html?country=Spain (you can set it to Canary Islands) the next full moon is TONIGHT at 04.28 so who knows.....

Best of luck to you both! XX::love3: + :love: + :washingmachine: + :washing: + :zzz: + :grufalo: = :love2:

Malteser Monkey
03-08-2012, 09:29
and..... owt ?

carpenter
03-08-2012, 21:06
My wonderful wife gave birth to our first child today at the Green Hospital in Las Americas

She was on her way to work this morning when I thought it best to take her to hospital instead.

She had a natural birth with no pain relief and at 16.57 our baby boy "Harrison Asa Tufft" was born. He weighed in at 3.85kg which is about 8 pounds and 8 ounces.

Both mother and baby are doing well.

I'm very very happy and proud

cainaries
03-08-2012, 21:08
Oh WOW! Many many congratulations to you both! I'm absolutely delighted for you all and am raising a glass as I type (which is quite difficult).

I have just noticed you said 'on her way to work' crumbs!

candy2411
03-08-2012, 21:13
wonderful news! congratulations :)

Harmonicaman
03-08-2012, 21:14
Congratulations to you both!

marbro8
03-08-2012, 21:15
yes congrats to you both, both baby and wife looking beautiful:wink2:

tizzywizzy
03-08-2012, 21:16
congratulations to you both.

imablue
03-08-2012, 21:17
Many congratulations to both your wife and yourself..
may the patter of tiny feet keep you awake many a night ...
well in ....:hug::hug:

KirstyJay
03-08-2012, 21:18
Congrats!!! You said the full moon would do it!

glostergirl
03-08-2012, 21:18
beautiful photos!! congratulations to you both enjoy your new baby. julie n family xx

AL JAY
03-08-2012, 21:26
Congratulations to you both and welcome to young Harrison :cheers2:

ruffus
03-08-2012, 21:29
Congratulations Tony and Steph on your beautiful baby boy. All our love xx

tracy hampshire
03-08-2012, 21:29
so happy for both of you, he looks beautiful ,thanks for posting the lovely photos x

carpenter
03-08-2012, 21:32
Congrats!!! You said the full moon would do it!

Didn't I just, her "first show" was an hour before the full moon at about 4am

No werewolf jokes please lol

Jackie
03-08-2012, 21:34
Congratulation to you all Tony...give Steph my love...love the name xxxx

Megaloo
03-08-2012, 21:37
Congratulations to you both he looks beautiful.

christa
03-08-2012, 21:37
Congratulations to you both, what a beautiful baby boy you have there. :cloud9:

Suej
03-08-2012, 21:58
Awww! he's so cute! Very well done to you both! Many, many congrats!!!:c2:

Leam_Lin
03-08-2012, 22:01
Congratulations to you both, love the names.

woodchip68
03-08-2012, 22:08
Congratulations to both on your beautiful arrival. Don't do what I did and repeat it 7 times. No regrets though, they keep you young and grey.

Susief
03-08-2012, 22:17
Congrats to you both! 8lb 8oz a good weight!
Tony will Steph be back at work tom? haha! Only joking Steph, maybe Monday!

carpenter
03-08-2012, 22:33
Congrats to you both! 8lb 8oz a good weight!
Tony will Steph be back at work tom? haha! Only joking Steph, maybe Monday!

Give her a week at least ;) They should be home Sunday. What a day in my life that will be :wow::jumping:

I appreciate all the likes on the names as well. When you don't go mainstream it usually raises a few eyebrows.

marbro8
03-08-2012, 22:39
Give her a week at least ;) They should be home Sunday. What a day in my life that will be :wow::jumping:

I appreciate all the likes on the names as well. When you don't go mainstream it usually raises a few eyebrows.you are right there mate, it raised a few eyebrows when my nephew and his partner named their lad roman a couple of years ago but it seams to be natural now:spin:

you are right there mate, it raised a few eyebrows when my nephew and his partner named their lad roman a couple of years ago but it seams to be natural now:spin:just a thought tony was there any special reason for the names? i was just thinking of a mate i used to go out with named rocky because his grandad was a rocky marceano fan;)

karinagal
03-08-2012, 22:56
Congratulations to you both - he's gorgeous! Born to be a heartbreaker no doubt!

carpenter
03-08-2012, 23:02
just a thought tony was there any special reason for the names? i was just thinking of a mate i used to go out with named rocky because his grandad was a rocky marceano fan;)

Funny you say Rocky, we thought long and hard about the names as every parent does, Steph simply fell in love with Harrison from day one (nothing to do with Ford) and the second name was the one that chopped and changed.

Steph's maiden name was Andrews so I wanted to call our boy Harrison Andrew but No! Then as Steph is half Italian we thought Rocco would be nice but quickly thought otherwise as I used to be a boxer! a wee bit corny.

Asa was my passionate choice (Steph's not too keen) it's short, powerful and it means doctor or healer. I've only ever met one other person called Asa and it has always stuck with me as a nice name.

I loved Marciano 49 and 0

TenerifeFanatic
04-08-2012, 00:04
Congratulations! What a lovely family. Treasure him for ever!!

Graceylacey
04-08-2012, 00:11
Big massive congratulations from me, he is such a beauty and Carpenter, the look in your eyes in that first photo is just pure and utter LOVE. Steph you look so amazing to say you have just given birth, but then I have said all along you have glowed throughout your pregnancy, CANT wait to meet him, if you are coming home on Sunday it will have to be a home visit as I am working tomorrow!!! GET those bubbles opened!!!!! WELCOME TO THE WORLD Harrison Asa Tuft :c2::c2::c2:

YOUNG GOLFER
04-08-2012, 00:22
Well done to you both........now this is were life starts to get better.

sunspot
04-08-2012, 00:24
Warmest congratulations from me too, wow what a whopper....................well done both of you

Tom & Sharon
04-08-2012, 00:30
Congratulations from us. Well done!

fesdie
04-08-2012, 00:30
Congratulations to you both, he is gorgeous :-)

carpenter
04-08-2012, 00:32
Congratulations from us. Well done!

It's Steph that's gets the real well done I get the well done for being there! :)

KirstyJay
04-08-2012, 00:36

Well, you'll never forget it... The highest tides of the year today because of this moon. A lot of gravitational pull...

astara
04-08-2012, 00:40
Well done steph, & many congrats to the new parentsxxx

carpenter
04-08-2012, 00:58
and..... owt ?

definitely out :) that full moon worked a treat

TheBloke
04-08-2012, 01:14
Felicidades!!!!!!!

slodgedad
04-08-2012, 01:25
Congratulations.

CIM
04-08-2012, 03:39
Congrats to you both and enjoy the moment! Nothing compares with those first few days after bringing a new life into the world!
For us it was a very short 18 months ago and it simply gets better and better :)

Mia
04-08-2012, 15:22
Congratulations from me too.

I wish the little fella a good and happy life.

chifleta
04-08-2012, 15:41
congratulations to you both, your wife looks absolutely georgous, and luckily your son obviously has her good looks :neener: ..... cutest photo ever with his thumb in his mouth.... I did a "awwwww bless his little cotton socks" out loud :)

(omg I put you're.. my dad would kill me)

lesbroz
04-08-2012, 16:40
Conratulations to you both. Only just seen your post, as I was out celebrating my sisters birthday last night.

anegib
04-08-2012, 18:03
Congratulations. My son and partner had a beautiful baby boy last Sunday. Cannot wait to see him.

warbey
04-08-2012, 19:09
Congratulations to the Three of You''

I remember a Footballer.. Asa Hartford I think, thought it was a great name then too.

carpenter
04-08-2012, 23:19

I remember a Footballer.. Asa Hartford I think, thought it was a great name then too.

That's right failed a medical when signing for Man city or something like that... 1972 I think way before my time. Harrison's godfather told us all about him lol and Asa was Hartford's middle name too

Sal
04-08-2012, 23:42
Many congratulations to Mum and Dad and your beautiful baby boy!

Rickiebear
05-08-2012, 08:37
Great, just great. You are a very lucky family.

Malteser Monkey
05-08-2012, 12:22

are there any numbers on his head ? and in the words of Del Boy "what d'ya think this is a bloody raffle ?" (best episode ever)

Many Many congrats from me - wonderful news ! gorgeous pics ! big kiss to Harrison from me !

btw our (well not really mine) grandson Jack was born yesterday ! Should be home sometime today !:D

carpenter
05-08-2012, 13:14
are there any numbers on his head ? and in the words of Del Boy "what d'ya think this is a bloody raffle ?" (best episode ever)

Many Many congrats from me - wonderful news ! gorgeous pics ! big kiss to Harrison from me !

btw our (well not really mine) grandson Jack was born yesterday ! Should be home sometime today !:D

thanks and congrats to you too. No numbers I'm glad to say. A great episode of fools and horses,Raquel's words when she told Del "I'll get you for this Trotter!" kept going round and round my head during Steph's labour.

I'm picking them both up at 1700 today :)

KirstyJay
05-08-2012, 14:29
I'm picking them both up at 1700 today :)I bet she's gonna love you for putting a pic of her on here post birth! (regardless of how great we all have said she looks, you never think a pic of yourself is good. lol). I await the onslaught ;) :D

carpenter
05-08-2012, 14:34
I bet she's gonna love you for putting a pic of her on here post birth! (regardless of how great we all have said she looks, you never think a pic of yourself is good. lol). I await the onslaught ;) :D

I have full confidence she won't mind. I have seen the post birth pics of other mums and think "god you've looked better" "did you leave your make up at home today?"

But Steph looks amazing I think, that feeling and smile is nothing she will ever be able to feel or do again. She looks gorgeous.

Suej
05-08-2012, 14:51

Ha Ha! the best bit of that sketch was when Del came out of the labour room and called out to Rodney "She did it" and Rodney asked "What is it?" to which Del replied "It's a little baby Rodney!" Classic!!!!:crylaughing:

I have full confidence she won't mind. I have seen the post birth pics of other mums and think "god you've looked better" "did you leave your make up at home today?"

But Steph looks amazing I think, that feeling and smile is nothing she will ever be able to feel or do again. She looks gorgeous.

Keep meaning to ask did you get the blood group test sorted?

marbro8
05-08-2012, 15:09

I remember a Footballer.. Asa Hartford I think, thought it was a great name then too.yes i remember him as well he played for west brom, never heard the name again though, it's great to have a name that's rare and unique, when i was at school every time a teacher shouted "MARK" half the bloody school turned round and said "what":D

carpenter
05-08-2012, 15:20
Keep meaning to ask did you get the blood group test sorted?

Not in time, I talked to the delivery people about the injection Rhophylac or Rh immune-globulin I can't remember exactly just it began with R but they assured me that because Steph was blood type positive the injection wasn't necessary.

I wasn't very happy about this as I wanted Harrison's blood group to be tested. It contradicts what our midwife said to us.
Our midwife is excellent, she's private and is called Kelly. Unfortunately she is not allowed to be present at birth due to immigration paperwork problems, something to do with not recognizing American qualifications or something.

It's stresses me out so I try not to think about it. The main thing is mother and baby are perfect!

Suej
05-08-2012, 15:56
Not in time, I talked to the delivery people about the injection Rhophylac or Rh immune-globulin I can't remember exactly just it began with R but they assured me that because Steph was blood type positive the injection wasn't necessary.

I wasn't very happy about this as I wanted Harrison's blood group to be tested. It contradicts what our midwife said to us.
Our midwife is excellent, she's private and is called Kelly. Unfortunately she is not allowed to be present at birth due to immigration paperwork problems, something to do with not recognizing American qualifications or something.

It's stresses me out so I try not to think about it. The main thing is mother and baby are perfect!

From having a little look on the internet it seems only if Mother is Rhesus negative and you are positive there are steps you can take ie. the injection! I'm sure all will be well for next time! :laugh: Listen to me! you've only just had the first one! what am I like! My warmest best wishes to all three of you!

Malteser Monkey
05-08-2012, 22:24
Ha Ha! the best bit of that sketch was when Del came out of the labour room and called out to Rodney "She did it" and Rodney asked "What is it?" to which Del replied "It's a little baby Rodney!" Classic!!!!:crylaughing:

and to follow "what about the sex?" ......."oh give her time Rodney...give her time":crylaughing:

Suej
06-08-2012, 13:00
and to follow "what about the sex?" ......."oh give her time Rodney...give her time":crylaughing:

Yeah! I just remembered that bit!!! :crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
06-08-2012, 13:08
Yeah! I just remembered that bit!!! :crylaughing:

would you like me to receit the script :laugh:

Malteser Monkey
07-08-2012, 11:29
How's the new family getting on ?

carpenter
07-08-2012, 12:30
How's the new family getting on ?

Everything is perfect. We are being very careful with the dogs, they are being absolutely fantastic but this is all new so we are taking precautions where necessary.

Harrison is simply perfect and Steph is some kind of superhuman being, I'm getting a bit worried about her strength.
Yesterday we all went shopping then we all took the dogs for a walk last night 3 days after the birth!

Harrison is sleeping feeding and pooing like a healthy baby should be. We are slowly learning his character, his different cries and emotions it's a wonderful experience.

We will be at the fund raiser at Roy's on Saturday so say hello if anyone sees us. We'll be the one with the smallest baby, nowhere near the smokers ;)

Malteser Monkey
07-08-2012, 12:33
Everything is perfect. We are being very careful with the dogs, they are being absolutely fantastic but this is all new so we are taking precautions where necessary.

Harrison is simply perfect and Steph is some kind of superhuman being, I'm getting a bit worried about her strength.
Yesterday we all went shopping then we all took the dogs for a walk last night 3 days after the birth!

Harrison is sleeping feeding and pooing like a healthy baby should be. We are slowly learning his character, his different cries and emotions it's a wonderful experience.

We will be at the fund raiser at Roy's on Saturday so say hello if anyone sees us. We'll be the one with the smallest baby, nowhere near the smokers ;)

Lovely all good stuff then - and may it continue x

tizzywizzy
07-08-2012, 18:34
enjoy the early days they go by so quickly.

KirstyJay
08-08-2012, 00:21
enjoy the early days they go by so quickly.

But they set you up for it... Sleeping all day in the beginning to give you a false sense of security. When they crawl, all your items move up a shelf and when they walk.. Well, get yourself reins! Lol

tizzywizzy
08-08-2012, 06:43
But they set you up for it... Sleeping all day in the beginning to give you a false sense of security. When they crawl, all your items move up a shelf and when they walk.. Well, get yourself reins! Lol

My granddaughter has just started crawling so Everything is in range. It is so exciting though another major step

chifleta
08-08-2012, 15:52

ohhhhh reins is a definate must .... that made me chortle, I remember when my lad was little (he's 19 years old now) and the locals would give me a horrified look when i'd walk down to Galletas with him with reins, like I was taking a dog for a walk.... but at least he never ran off, plus they're handy if they trip LOL :)

Suej
08-08-2012, 18:58
ohhhhh reins is a definate must .... that made me chortle, I remember when my lad was little (he's 19 years old now) and the locals would give me a horrified look when i'd walk down to Galletas with him with reins, like I was taking a dog for a walk.... but at least he never ran off, plus they're handy if they trip LOL :)

You can just them along!:eyebrows:

chifleta
08-08-2012, 19:35
You can just them along!:eyebrows:

you can just "insert adjective here" them along :neener::neener::neener::crazy: PMSL

Suej
08-08-2012, 20:09
you can just "insert adjective here" them along :neener::neener::neener::crazy: PMSL
HA HA!!! "DRAG" :laugh:

warbey
08-08-2012, 20:33
HA HA!!! "DRAG" :laugh:

Thats what You do with the Dad isntit Sue.?

Glad to hear all three are doing well.!

Suej
08-08-2012, 21:01
Thats what You do with the Dad isntit Sue.?

Glad to hear all three are doing well.!

OH has threatened to get me some reins! as soon as we enter a shop he says I'm off and running! So it would be me that get's dragged around!:laugh:

carpenter
08-08-2012, 21:55
My mother used to threaten me with reigns and my dad threatened me with boarding school or was it borstal? You can see the varying degrees of discipline in my upbringing can't you?

sunseeker
09-08-2012, 01:54
get a door bouncer. there a great laff.

carpenter
23-08-2012, 16:32
get a door bouncer. there a great laff.

Sorry just seen this, I was a door man or bouncer is that the same thing? Pretty good sense of humour and a laff!

Seriously I think we have one, I think we have one of everything and I mean everything. How much stuff does a 10lb pooping machine need?

marbro8
23-08-2012, 19:22
don't forget to count the remote controls every night before you empty the bins:laugh: