PDA

View Full Version : FOUND Dogs found today in Los Menores, Tenerife

yourneighbourdi
05-08-2012, 17:52
Two dogs have been found today opposite La Finquita, Los Meņores. Small Terrier and Collie. Look like they have been wondering for a while..Little dog has a prob with fleas..and Collie has a snout prob.
They look like they may be lost..but may have been abandoned.
Been suggested they may have been released in the fires. Obviously a pair and close.
Could someone kindly upload a pic? Maybe will be recognized?:)

carol & steve
05-08-2012, 19:35
Aww poor things....hope they can find their owners or someone who will give them a home together. :(

warbey
05-08-2012, 20:05
It never ends Di does it.?

Best of luck to Them both.

Suej
05-08-2012, 20:49
Do not catch the dogs yourself! The correct procedure apparently is to call 112 they will send the civil protection out to collect the dogs is they are still around! I hope they will be OK. Poor things!

yourneighbourdi
06-08-2012, 10:42
Do not catch the dogs yourself! The correct procedure apparently is to call 112 they will send the civil protection out to collect the dogs is they are still around! I hope they will be OK. Poor things!
Thanks SueJ the dogs were found by someone else and are currently being temporarily looked after in Los Meņores.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I have plenty of pics...courtesy of the people who found them...can't seem to upload them...? If someone can please do...These are an unusual pair and really should not be split up.

Pets@Home
07-08-2012, 09:36
hi these are the dogs in question, they dont look like strays, def together, we think they got lost when the fire happened, and have been wandering, because its strange to have an unlikely pair together up in Los Menores ........

yourneighbourdi
07-08-2012, 23:00
Looks like these dog's have to leave their temporary home tomorrow..so Laura will have to go down the official route....such a shame..obviously too many dogs needing homes..if anyone has a solution please contact Laura :)

Suej
08-08-2012, 15:37
Looks like these dog's have to leave their temporary home tomorrow..so Laura will have to go down the official route....such a shame..obviously too many dogs needing homes..if anyone has a solution please contact Laura :)

Who is Laura di?

yourneighbourdi
08-08-2012, 22:38
I think Shirley Ann advised Laura...friend of a Neighbor who had the dogs until today. Really dare not go see them..round the corner from me ..apparently! My 2 really are enough..pets@home have Laura's no. Very unusual..and obviously a pair...thanks for replying Sue :)

warbey
09-08-2012, 19:12
Nothing happening Yet Di.?

yourneighbourdi
19-08-2012, 20:36
Just been informed these 2 dogs have a home....kind German lady apparently...so turned out ok..:)

carol & steve
19-08-2012, 23:07
Did they manage to stay together?

caroletenerife
20-08-2012, 03:29
thats great news, the germans are amazing. 11 dogs have flown out today from the refuge in fasnia to Germany. In June we sent 3 dogs with medical problem over to Germany. Rudi a German Shepard had big problems, his 4 legs had at one time been broken and he flew out with little hope. He is receiving state of the art treatment and they are confident of a good recovery. Never give up hope x