PDA

View Full Version : Whats needed to apply for Etiquetas Identificativas (Sticky bar code labels)

atlantico
16-06-2011, 09:14
I need to get some Emisión etiquetas identificativas (Sticky bar code labels), anyone remind me what I need to apply for them ?

ie paperwork, forms etc

Jackie
16-06-2011, 09:48
My daughter had to get these a couple of years ago and I know she definately needed her passport but for the life of me can't think what else. Just take everything to be sure. Passport, NIE, Residencia, Padron. When you get to the front desk and tell them what you want they will give you the form to fill in before going to the next desk

9PLUS
16-06-2011, 09:54
You can get one sheet from the Hacienda but they'll put their faces

I always pull the same trick but theres a number to call now and they'll send them to your house

Failing that photocopy, cut, prittstick

Norm de Plume
16-06-2011, 11:01
You can do it on line. Go to www.aeat.es and search (buscar) for "etiquetas".

atlantico
16-06-2011, 11:07
Thanks all, I know I can go online to apply for labels or have them sent to me, or print them off , as I do so for myself - but not for first time clients. I need to do these for my girlfriend as she now has to complete tax returns, so need to go to Hacienda to register her for first time. So its the docs I'm unsure of ie. NIE, escritura, etc, and how many copies of each form etc.

9PLUS
17-06-2011, 00:00
Just spoke to a friend who registered a month or so ago she said she got the first sheet at the time of registering.

atlantico
17-06-2011, 01:13
Just spoke to a friend who registered a month or so ago she said she got the first sheet at the time of registering.

and what paperwork did she need to do so ? That's my question

Added after 8 Hours 30 minutes:

OK, I think I've managed to do it on line. Hope it works ! Had to omit the first Zero in her NIE number for it to be accepted.

For anyone else wanting sticky labels to be posted to you, the link is here (https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/etidomic.html)