PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Required for start of September - 1 x bar manager & 1 bar person

Bonnie Marie
06-08-2012, 11:06
Hi All,

We have a couple of Vacancy's for the following

1 x Bar Manager - Must be experienced, flexible and trustworthy and have a full NIE as this position will come with employment contract. Responsible for arranging Rota and stock control as well as providing a 1st class customer service.

1 x Bar Person - Hours to be arranged. Will require working Weekends and some evenings.

In the first instance please PM me with your email address. I will reply to all applicants within 48 hours with the email address to send a CV to. From here all interviews will be held on or around the 27th August.

Thank you !

ednikk
06-08-2012, 14:08
Hi very interested in bar person position, pm sent.

aquamantra
07-08-2012, 10:54
Hello my name is steve i have a lot of experience in bar management and all aspects of the day to day running of bar restaraunts and intrested in the bar managers position.and would like your email address to forward you my cv thank you.

Kirstie
07-08-2012, 15:50
I would love to send you my CV. Where is the Bar?

jozsef
07-08-2012, 21:06
i would like to work in your place, i live here and i have got NIE number.
I am bartender and waiter, i have got 4 years experience. I use the flair, and the american bartending.

yource faithfully.
Plell József

Bonnie Marie
08-08-2012, 17:34
Hi All

Only got 8 CV's so far ...we are interviewing on 27th August in the Las Americas Area. Thank you for all who have applied so far. We will gaurentee an interview if we receive a CV and i will instantly send you my email address....Look forward to your PM.

emilyjane
09-08-2012, 11:12
hi im emily from the uk i am interested in the position of barmaid. i have been living for 3 years in cyprus working in a bar. can you provide accommodation with the job

thanks

Bonnie Marie
09-08-2012, 11:24
Hi Emily - Unfortunately we cannot offer any acommadation with the job however we can help find somewhere suitable

emilyjane
09-08-2012, 11:49
Hi Emily - Unfortunately we cannot offer any acommadation with the job however we can help find somewhere suitable

Hi thanks for a quick reply. Ok that sounds good. I am looking to move in September. i would prefer to have a position sorted before i go. as i said i have been living In Cyprus for 3 years working in a busy sports called the skyy bar located next to the british army camp.after one year i was promoted to supervior. i can provide you with references. I am looking for a position where i can stay long term not just summer season.

Thanks Emily

emilyjane
09-08-2012, 12:46
hi can thats sounds good could you please send my your email so can send you more details about myself

KirstyJay
09-08-2012, 15:59
hi can thats sounds good could you please send my your email so can send you more details about myselfPlease use the PM facility to send personal details such as an email address.

chacho
11-08-2012, 11:22
Bonnie Marie , i sent you a PM on 6/08/2012 an have had no reply. can you please send me a pm with an e-mail address wher i can send my c.v.

Thanks

calrie
13-08-2012, 14:41
Are these positions still available?

Virag
13-08-2012, 15:48
Hi!
My name is Gellert Virag and this is my emil adress *removed - please use PM system as per T&Cs*
Thank you!

kenharryman
14-08-2012, 12:19
Hi there.

my name is Ken and I would be very interested in your Bar managers position. Please send me your email address so I can forward my CV

Kind regards

Cadillac Cliff
15-08-2012, 12:29
Hi, I've been living on Tenerife since Dec. Looking for something which isn't telesales. I was working as a barman in England before i came over here, so references would not be a problem. I am available to work as many hours as you like.
If you send me your email address, i will send my cv. I'm 51 years young and speak english, german, and a little spanish.

jozsef
20-08-2012, 21:17
Hy!
i need e-mail, that i know send my Curriculum!
thanx

rustybucket
24-08-2012, 21:20
hi can thats sounds good could you please send my your email so can send you more details about myself

Hi I am looking to do bar work. I have experience.
If you could please let me know your e-mail address so I can send my CV.
I am in the Las americas area on Sat 25/8/2012, so would be able to take down to you if you wanted.
Thanks Becky

rustybucket
26-08-2012, 10:13
Pm sent.
Is the job still available or have you filled the position?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks

Sophie Smith
27-08-2012, 19:42
Hello, I would be very intrested in this job, i do have experience and will send my CV though Pm.

Thank you very much.

lance.kandi
30-09-2012, 22:20
Hi,

Test email