PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Kirsty and the Tenerife Forum Admin team

COL NIL SATIS
08-08-2012, 17:15
Got home today to find i had been sent a trophy by Kirsty and the Tenerife Forum admin team for me winning the TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL Competition for last season,thanks very much guys,that has really made my day :tiphat: Much appreciated,thank you !!! :c2::c2::c2:

This seasons competition starts in less than 10 days,if any member wants to join and enjoy the ride with us,the link is below...!! All members welcome

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?18384-Tenerife-Forum-Fantasy-Football-sign-ups-2012-13&p=205765#post205765

henry
08-08-2012, 17:18
make sure you keep that real shining for the ice bats col nil. and enjoy it while you can!!! YES,YES,YES,YES

COL NIL SATIS
08-08-2012, 17:59
make sure you keep that real shining for the ice bats col nil. and enjoy it while you can!!! YES,YES,YES,YES

Cheers Henry mate,will do !!!! GoGoGo the icebats :goodluck: henry

henry
08-08-2012, 18:03
and i wait it shine good use turtle wax. and luck i donīt need luck we got skills yes yes yes yes

CaribeCelt
08-08-2012, 19:04
Thoroughly deserved mate....you are the Alex Fergu...oops,David Moyes,of the Tenerife Forum Fantasy League.

henry
08-08-2012, 19:51
Thoroughly deserved mate....you are the Alex Fergu...oops,David Moyes,of the Tenerife Forum Fantasy League.

yoiu have to remember if you got da money the stars come. when the big stars and (rookies on my team) you just have to yell excited when they sign the dotted line for the austin ice bats o.k. members letīs hear it YES.......YES....YES....YES

COL NIL SATIS
08-08-2012, 20:25

Nice one Barry,i expect a hard challenge from your lot this season...should be a cracking season ahead!! Best of luck :goodluck:

tonypub
08-08-2012, 20:35
Nice one Barry,i expect a hard challenge from your lot this season...should be a cracking season ahead!! Best of luck :goodluck:can we have a pre view of your team so as i dont copy it:wink:

AL JAY
08-08-2012, 20:54
Well deserved Col and a nice touch from Kirsty & TF Admin :respect: Also a nice gesture from Tony at the Pub for donating a Silver Cup which will have this years Fantasy league winners name on a plaque and sit proudly behind the bar! :cheers::cheers2:

*links & codes for this seasons league are on the TF Fantasy Classic league thread!

henry
08-08-2012, 21:00
can we have a pre view of your team so as i dont copy it:wink:

no one can copy the dream team!! why you think the ice bats mentally insane!!! heck!! even today the austin ice bats cheerleaders release their music video to pump our fans up before the opening game!! see what what my money can bring for the ice bats... yes...yes...yes...yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TLO4FvxCQ0

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Well deserved Col and a nice touch from Kirsty & TF Admin :respect: Also a nice gesture from Tony at the Pub for donating a Silver Cup which will have this years Fantasy league winners name on a plaque and sit proudly behind the bar! :cheers::cheers2:

*links & codes for this seasons league are on the TF Fantasy Classic league thread!

that be henry and the austin ice bats name on it yes yes yes yes yes

COL NIL SATIS
08-08-2012, 21:37
can we have a pre view of your team so as i dont copy it:wink:

Ha!!I will PM you my starting line up Tony.........hmmmmmmmmm :liar: :eyebrows:

henry
08-08-2012, 22:05
Ha!!I will PM you my starting line up Tony.........hmmmmmmmmm :liar: :eyebrows:

you better said hummm with the bats playing mind games yes yes yes yes

sunseeker
09-08-2012, 01:56
can u post a foto of the trophy? whats it look like?

CaribeCelt
09-08-2012, 13:05

I think tonypub posted a pic of it on the Fatasy League thread,sunseeker.

KirstyJay
09-08-2012, 16:02
I think tonypub posted a pic of it on the Fatasy League thread,sunseeker.That's a different Trophy.

COL NIL SATIS... Glad you like it :D That's your personal one to keep, whereas the one in Tony's can be the big one that names will get added to each year. tonypub, can we sort out a reasonably big plate and engraving? Just let me know what to do or the cost.

COL NIL SATIS
09-08-2012, 19:08

sunseeker,here is a pic of the Trophy that has been kindly donated by tonypub,this trophy can be seen at Tony's pub :tiphat:

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/fromtony.jpg

That's a different Trophy.

COL NIL SATIS... Glad you like it :D That's your personal one to keep, whereas the one in Tony's can be the big one that names will get added to each year. tonypub, can we sort out a reasonably big plate and engraving? Just let me know what to do or the cost.

Thanks KirstyJay,it now takes pride of place on top of the mantlepiece :wave:

KirstyJay
09-08-2012, 19:14
I like the fag packet for scale. What about a photo of the trophy you've just received? I order it online, so not had chance to see it myself. :)

COL NIL SATIS
09-08-2012, 19:48
I like the fag packet for scale. What about a photo of the trophy you've just received? I order it online, so not had chance to see it myself. :)
KirstyJay Yeah i will get a pic up of the Trophy i won as soon as possible and post it up onto here...!!!

henry
09-08-2012, 20:12
sunseeker,here is a pic of the Trophy that has been kindly donated by tonypub,this trophy can be seen at Tony's pub :tiphat:

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/fromtony.jpg

Thanks KirstyJay,it now takes pride of place on top of the mantlepiece :wave:

boy that trophy sure looks great be better with blue and vlack ribbons and the ice bats logo on it yes yes yes yes

AL JAY
09-08-2012, 20:42
Can i urge anyone who has joined this seasons fantasy league to go to the "sign up thread" and check to see if your name is written in "green"if so you are ok and are recognised as a forum member some people are signing up with team names and using real names as manager and are from all over the globe ie India/Canada etc,the one's not recognised as TF members are highlighted in red and will unfortunately be withdrawn prior to the new season! If you are a member here please advise us on the thread of your forum name please!

Any forum members who fancy joining the league,you have 9 days left until kick off,and please advise us of your team & forum username please,many thanks!

henry
09-08-2012, 20:51
hey al jay it a long shot but i do have another team on the fanasty football name texas knights i play with my friends on that team my question which i think the answer is no can i join that team too on the forum. if it no it o.k it was worth a shot?

AL JAY
09-08-2012, 21:19
hey al jay it a long shot but i do have another team on the fanasty football name texas knights i play with my friends on that team my question which i think the answer is no can i join that team too on the forum. if it no it o.k it was worth a shot?

Tell your friend to join the forum H and it will be ok :wink::raspberry:

henry
09-08-2012, 21:21
i allways ask him and he allways i think about it. been allmost 4 moths and he still thinking bout it.

AL JAY
09-08-2012, 21:25
i allways ask him and he allways i think about it. been allmost 4 moths and he still thinking bout it.

Sounds like my wife :laugh::laugh::crazy::shy:

henry
09-08-2012, 21:27
i ask him again on facebbok

COL NIL SATIS
09-08-2012, 21:55
Can i urge anyone who has joined this seasons fantasy league to go to the "sign up thread" and check to see if your name is written in "green"if so you are ok and are recognised as a forum member some people are signing up with team names and using real names as manager and are from all over the globe ie India/Canada etc,the one's not recognised as TF members are highlighted in red and will unfortunately be withdrawn prior to the new season! If you are a member here please advise us on the thread of your forum name please!

Any forum members who fancy joining the league,you have 9 days left until kick off,and please advise us of your team & forum username please,many thanks!

spot on !!!

AL JAY
11-08-2012, 21:49
Here is a pic of Col's trophy that he received from Kirsty & admin team for winning last seasons TF Fantasy footie premier league!

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/576227_4059030848354_989894118_n.jpg

COL NIL SATIS
11-08-2012, 22:23
Cheers for posting the pic of the trophy up Al :tiphat:...new season on the horizon,time to get that team in order ,good luck to one and all!!

henry
11-08-2012, 22:31
Cheers for posting the pic of the trophy up Al :tiphat:...new season on the horizon,time to get that team in order ,good luck to one and all!!
you might want to have that good luck for you col!!! the ice bats are becoming stronger by the day and all ready they destory their friendly teams. each time they knock down the other team players some ice bats saying yes yes yes yes and others ice bats saying feed me more feed me more!!!!

KirstyJay
11-08-2012, 22:55
I love the gleam he's managed to get on it. Great photo!