PDA

View Full Version : How much is Smirnoff Vodka in Tenerife?

couttsy
16-06-2011, 10:21
Wonder if someone can give me a quick bit of advice. I am heading out to Tenerife next week for the first time in years, the wife and I like a wee Vodka or two of an evening and was wondering if I was cheaper to buy it duty free on the way out of the UK or wait and get it in one of the bigger supermarkets (Mercadonna) in Tenerife? Needs to be Smirnoff as we are a bit fussy! :)

sam & dan
16-06-2011, 10:49
Hi couttsy, my reccomendation would be to go to a place called spanish style they are dotted all over the island, they are by far the cheapest place to get alcohol and cigs, cheaper than duty free and mercadona also it has a wider selection. In spanish style you will look to pay around 11euros for smirnoff vodka approx 9.50 pounds
I hope this helps and have a fantastic holiday!!
:drinking:

Bradybunch
16-06-2011, 10:52
Definately go to Spanish style there is one on the patch and one at San Eugenio Shopping centre and buy some. It is the cheapest place for booze. You may find it about 3 or 4 euro's in most places for Vodka in the bars, and it is normally the local stuff which isnt too bad really but if you like your smirnoff then definately buy it in resort instead of duty free at the airport.

Have fun and enjoy your holiday.

tonypub
16-06-2011, 11:02
10-48e in spanish style

Maloney
16-06-2011, 11:28
We flew to Alicante at Easter, and Duty Free was charging 2 litres of Smirnoff for £20

couttsy
16-06-2011, 11:51
Thanks all. Will check the duty free price on the way out but looks like the nearest Spanish Style to Park Santiago III for me :)

debi
16-06-2011, 19:40
I'm very fussy too about my Vodka and always ued to go for Smirnoff. |I now buy Absolute (blue bottle) its really smooth. I usually pay around €12 - €13 in Spanish Style. (go back to Smirnoff when back in the UK as Absolute is about £18 a bottle here.

Try it you may like it:cheers:

Jackie
16-06-2011, 20:00
I'm very fussy too about my Vodka and always ued to go for Smirnoff. |I now buy Absolute (blue bottle) its really smooth. I usually pay around €12 - €13 in Spanish Style. (go back to Smirnoff when back in the UK as Absolute is about £18 a bottle here.

Try it you may like it:cheers:

The Absolute is nice actually, I normally drink Smirnoff Red Label, or Black if I can get it:drinking: Makro were doing Smirnoff Red Label for 8.50 euros per litre bottle a while ago.