PDA

View Full Version : Other We're looking for a cheap deal to Tenerife in January from Doncaster. Help needed!

ezzy
10-08-2012, 01:15
Hi guys, my name is ezzy as you can tell from my ID; I know I'm so imaginative aren't I :wave:

I lived in Tenerife back in 2008 for a year and loved (near enough) every minute of it. My partner wants us to book a jolly over so I can show him my old "stomping ground" but I am having trouble finding a cheap deal, what's happened???

We are looking to come over for a week from Monday 7th January, flying from either Doncaster or east midlands preferably. I've tried the DIY route and they don't appear to be any cheaper than the package deals.

I feel as though I'm taking my time to get to the point haha but does anyone have any advice for reasonably priced airlines or companies at this time of year? I feel like I've been looking for hours!

Alternatively does anyone rent out their apartment for weeks at a time and I could then go through sky scanner for flights?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks you and hellloooooo :lol::lol:

AL JAY
10-08-2012, 02:44
Welcome to the forum ezzy, take a look on this site to get a rough idea of the price etc they are usually very competetive pricewise,or start a new thread asking for a nice apartment for the dates you require,it will definately work out cheaper that way!:surfer::sunburn::sunbathe:

http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/holidays/spain/holidays_in_tenerife.html

Rickiebear
10-08-2012, 06:03
Hi, January is a lovely time to be in Tenerife, and as you may remember many local people celebrate Christmas up to Twelth Night, 5/6th January. And then of course the Sales start!!
We always fly with either Easyjet or Ryanair, as long as you abide with the weight allowance, I think they are very good value for money.
Tourist number have gone up, therefor prices that had been held down in previous years, have also increased.
But Tenerife is still a great place for a winter break, and the sun comes free.

karinglass
10-08-2012, 13:22
Hello, how are you? have you managed to find something yet? please let me know what your budget is for your accommodation and I can see if I can help you, thanks

ezzy
10-08-2012, 22:31
Thank you for your replies guys, very much appreciated. It appears that DIY is the best way to go for sure AL JAY. I have looked up the two companies you mentioned Rickiebear and the prices are pretty good thank you! I might even do 8 days and stay in a pension one night, I will just have to sell it to the partner haha.

Karinglass we havent decided on a budget as yet but weve been informed of an apartment for £175 per week in Los Cris

Thank you again :) xx

slodgedad
11-08-2012, 01:56
Hi guys, my name is ezzy as you can tell from my ID; I know I'm so imaginative aren't I :wave:

I lived in Tenerife back in 2008 for a year and loved (near enough) every minute of it. My partner wants us to book a jolly over so I can show him my old "stomping ground" but I am having trouble finding a cheap deal, what's happened???

We are looking to come over for a week from Monday 7th January, flying from either Doncaster or east midlands preferably. I've tried the DIY route and they don't appear to be any cheaper than the package deals.

I feel as though I'm taking my time to get to the point haha but does anyone have any advice for reasonably priced airlines or companies at this time of year? I feel like I've been looking for hours!

Alternatively does anyone rent out their apartment for weeks at a time and I could then go through sky scanner for flights?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks you and hellloooooo :lol::lol:

To find an apartment on here you would do far better to post what you want in the accommodation section.

It's read by a lot more members who have vacancies.

Plus it appears in google searches as we appear on most google search pages referring to Tenerife.