PDA

View Full Version : Where can I hire a drum kit in Tenerife?

smifffie
10-08-2012, 17:10
Hi all
is there anyone that can help me out there in tenerife. I will be coming over in mid September to do a few gigs with some friends just for fun, on the gulf de sur. I need a full set of drums and cymbles and high hat and the foot peddles. I either need to hire this set or bye it if it is cheep. (Or if there is some one that is realy nice they could lend them to me and i would get them a drink) The drums must not be electronic as these are no good for the rock music we do. I have been playing drums for years so i will look after them. Maybe you have something like ebay as we have here in England where someone is selling a drum set? I do not speak or read Spanish so please reply to me in English if poss. I do hope there is someone out there that can help.
Many thanks
Smifffie

AL JAY
10-08-2012, 17:29
I donta speaka so good de ingles but i ope you can lende some bongo bongo meesta smiffie :band::rock::drummer::tiphat:

marbro8
10-08-2012, 20:14
have a look at canaribay.com:wink:

smifffie
10-08-2012, 20:44
I donta speaka so good de ingles but i ope you can lende some bongo bongo meesta smiffie :band::rock::drummer::tiphat:

thanks AL JAY for replying ian

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

have a look at canaribay.com:wink:

thanks for the help smifffie

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

thanks AL JAY smifffie

slodgedad
11-08-2012, 02:01
Why not try Reubens in the Valdes Cetre in Los Cris?

They hire out musical instruments and the guys that run it speak perfect English, if you are nervous about speaking da lingo

smifffie
11-08-2012, 09:11
Why not try Reubens in the Valdes Cetre in Los Cris?

They hire out musical instruments and the guys that run it speak perfect English, if you are nervous about speaking da lingo

hi slodgedad thanks for the info if i have any luck i will let you know and also let you know where i will be playing so you can bring your family and freids to have a beer thanks smifffie

stringfellas
24-08-2012, 13:59
Does anyone have a set of acoustic drums that a visiting band can borrow or hire for a few days from friday the 28th thru to sunday the 30th september. They are playing friday night saturday night and sunday afternoon at the Terrace bar Amarillo golf. Also come along and support them they play a mix of 60s to up to date music. They are here for a week on holiday and just want to play some music and hopefully entertain the people of Tenerife.
Thanks PM me if you can help