PDA

View Full Version : Property roadshow at Gran Sur centre, Adeje

offshore diver
10-08-2012, 21:16
Was in gran sur shopping centre and la caxia bank had a stand with discounted homes for sale must be trying to move there stock saw a 2 bed apt in adeje for sale at € 44 000-00, i wonder when prices will stabilise anyone else viewed these apts they have agents there ready to do any viewings they are there till sunday evening

marbro8
10-08-2012, 21:34
Was in gran sur shopping centre and la caxia bank had a stand with discounted homes for sale must be trying to move there stock saw a 2 bed apt in adeje for sale at € 44 000-00, i wonder when prices will stabilise anyone else viewed these apts they have agents there ready to do any viewings they are there till sunday eveningomg that is cheap!! i remember when we were over a couple of years ago and we went to a viewing at fanabe oasis, the town houses were nice but at 500,000 euros i thought was a bit over priced and well above our budget, where we live the same sort of place would have fetched about £150,000 at the time, i know you can not compare the sunshine isle of tenerife with the sunny climbs of walsall lol but still very much over priced, we have been looking on cim's website at costa adeji paradise? i think that's what it's called and it looks beautiful, and although it is outside las americas and los cris which is where we would like to be it is still a fantastic bargain:wink:

slodgedad
11-08-2012, 02:06
Properties at the moment are going for a snip.

I just can't help feeling sorry for the people who's properties have been snatched back.

I know the banks are losing money by trying to recover part of the money they are owed but there must be a better way

KirstyJay
11-08-2012, 08:11

I just can't help feeling sorry for the people who's properties have been snatched back.

I know the banks are losing money by trying to recover part of the money they are owed but there must be a better wayDon't really care about the banks or the greedy developers losing money... they deserve to. It's the people who lose their family homes and life investments that my heart goes out to. They deserve to get some justice. :(

chifleta
11-08-2012, 17:32
Caixa and Caja Canarias have joined together now... most of the properties are from Caja Canarias clients who've lost homes or just given the keys back.... plenty of them too that have done that, due to banks overvaluing properties, giving clients enough mortgage to cover the property value, plus notary and tax fees, plus furnish the place, and in some cases enough to buy a car too!!!!!!!!

I saw an apartment in the small block of flats that I live in on at 54K, when I know a few years back one like that would sell for nearer to 100k.... hmmmm glad i'd already decided to stay put for a good few years yet then phewww......

slodgedad
12-08-2012, 02:13

I know the banks are losing money by trying to recover part of the money they are owed but there must be a better way

Don't really care about the banks or the greedy developers losing money... they deserve to. It's the people who lose their family homes and life investments that my heart goes out to. They deserve to get some justice. :(

That's what I was trying to say, but quite as eloquently.