PDA

View Full Version : Other Which is the cheapest UK airport for flights to Tenerife South?

rob897
14-08-2012, 16:34
Does anyone know what is the cheapest UK airport to fly from to tenerife?
no airline in-particular

garlicbread
14-08-2012, 17:26
no airline in-particular

Make GOOGLE your friend

Susief
14-08-2012, 18:01
no airline in-particular

Ryan Air from either Liverpool or Manchester!
Out of school holiday times though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob897
14-08-2012, 18:35
Make GOOGLE your friend

i tried, but we fell out.

Rickiebear
14-08-2012, 19:47
Hi, I don't pay more than £150 each from Bristol. This is total price but without luggage.

Law
14-08-2012, 20:04
try bristol also has cheap parking ( silverline ) £50 for 2 weeks

rob897
14-08-2012, 21:03
Hi, I don't pay more than £150 each from Bristol. This is total price but without luggage.
I'm a little confused, you say you pay £150 each and you say thats the total price. Is the £150 per passenger or for everyone?

Susief
14-08-2012, 21:08
Just booked RA from Manchester, £49 each one way incl cc charge, check in and sitting in reserved seats.
If you've got an iPhone download the Skyscanner app, so easy to use! Can do month by month view!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickiebear
14-08-2012, 21:21
Hi Rob, £150 is the total price, per pasanger, return fare, including seat, priority boarding, tax, CC charge etc, but excluding luggage as we don't take any.

rob897
14-08-2012, 21:33
Hi Rob, £150 is the total price, per pasanger, return fare, including seat, priority boarding, tax, CC charge etc, but excluding luggage as we don't take any.

thanks for clearing that up :)

WELSH CLASSIC
16-08-2012, 21:41
Prices go on demand so its probably Gatwick as they have more flights .£88 flights with Thomson at the end of August,
check other airports and they rocket in price.
Seen a £5 flight into Bristol a few months ago with out luggage .I tend to use Ryan Air from Bristol out of school holiday time.

kingbaker
17-08-2012, 11:32
A LITTLE TIP !!!!!!

When looking for cheap flightS to Tenerife from Dublin, If you find that the flights are nearly full (expensive), it pays to try other coutries.

eg return flights form DUB €350 PLUS luggage when busy. So try Liverpool, Manchester, Luton, Birmingham. plus any other airport OR AIRLINE It's amazing what can e achieved with a little
lateral thinking Try going by one Airline and returning with another airline to another country or city

I THINK i'M MAKING A HMES OF THIS .......PM me if you need more info!!!!!:hello:

Dan747
19-08-2012, 02:51
There isn't any particular airport that will always be the 'cheapest', it just comes down to the demand and the market at the time, one airport which has cheap flights today may not be the cheapest tomorrow.

Always consider the cost of getting to that airport and any parking costs etc too, I've known some people say they are flying from an airport 50 miles away instead of their local 7 miles away because the flights were £20 cheaper, but by the time you factor in the cost of fuel or a taxi to get there, plus the added time it takes, they might as well had gone from their local as the saving will be minimal.

kingbaker
19-08-2012, 16:43
There isn't any particular airport that will always be the 'cheapest', it just comes down to the demand and the market at the time, one airport which has cheap flights today may not be the cheapest tomorrow.

Always consider the cost of getting to that airport and any parking costs etc too, I've known some people say they are flying from an airport 50 miles away instead of their local 7 miles away because the flights were £20 cheaper, but by the time you factor in the cost of fuel or a taxi to get there, plus the added time it takes, they might as well had gone from their local as the saving will be minimal.

On a few occasions I got a return flight from Dub to Bhx, for less than £25 (commando):hello: