PDA

View Full Version : Other Can anyone recommend accommodation in Tenerife with a kids' club or baby facilities?

Mikey0426
14-08-2012, 20:51
So happy to find this forum. I am going to be coming to Tenerife next Summer (July/August) with my wife, 5, 3, and 18 month boys. I have read all the trip advisor posts I can handle, but can't seem to figure out where is a good place to stay. Looking for a place with kids clubs at least down to age 3, place that caters to families, but also close access to sandy beach. Looked at Roca Nivaria but seems like there is not a good beach within walking distance outside the hotel. Any other suggestions? Greatly appreciated!!!

Mike

doncarlos
14-08-2012, 20:55
Take a look at the Med Palace :

http://www.marenostrumresort.com/

berni
15-08-2012, 08:04
Hi there

By law the minimum age for a kids club is 4, however if a parent stays with them they can be accepted under the age of 4.

Have a look at

Isabel Family Hotel, Parque Santiago which has a free kiddies waterpark for their guests, and has La Vistas Beach in front of the complex or Luabay Costa Los Gigantes all are family friendly and can accommodate you all in one unit.
The problem with the likes of San Blas, Bahia Principe and Roca Ni varia is there are all close to rocky beaches and require a courtesy bus or a car to get you in to the resorts

Mikey0426
13-09-2012, 14:34
Thank you very much for the very useful replies. My last question is, coming from the USA, would it be better to try to locate a travel agent, or would I tend to get just a good of a deal if I make reservations myself?

Thank you so much.

By law the minimum age for a kids club is 4, however if a parent stays with them they can be accepted under the age of 4.

Have a look at

Isabel Family Hotel, Parque Santiago which has a free kiddies waterpark for their guests, and has La Vistas Beach in front of the complex or Luabay Costa Los Gigantes all are family friendly and can accommodate you all in one unit.
The problem with the likes of San Blas, Bahia Principe and Roca Ni varia is there are all close to rocky beaches and require a courtesy bus or a car to get you in to the resorts[/QUOTE]

AL JAY
13-09-2012, 15:58
Take a look on these links Mikey two great hotels in central PDLA! near to a few beaches and great for kids,much better than the ones you have mentioned and a couple of minutes walk from Parque Santiago 3!

http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/hotels/spain/tenerife_playa_de_las_americas/cheap_rates_bitacora_hotel.html?mkid=14021479&aid=1&gclid=CMzBx4rlsrICFUQLfAodwRAAXg

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/hotels/spain/tenerife_playa_de_las_americas/cheap_rates_park_club_europe_hotel_hotel.html?mkid =14018929&aid=1&gclid=CLHl8bLnsrICFcUPfAodSxMAUQ

i love the beach
13-09-2012, 17:00
Hi, have a look at Sunwing Fanabe, we stayed there in June with no kids but the hotel seemed to have activities going all day for the kids, they also have family friendly rooms on ground floor with gated terraces so the kids can play safely. There is also a lovely beach minutes away. That would be my first choice if I was ttaking children to Tenerife.