PDA

View Full Version : I will be working my notice in Tenerife!

debi
14-08-2012, 22:32
After 21 years working for Co-op Travel I am currently working my notice prior to being made redundant at the end of September.

On Friday we fly out to Tenerife for two glorious weeks:jumping::jumping:

I can't think of anywhere better to be serving out my notice and contemplate what the future holds.

My OH (who is staying at home) is getting a little worried I may not come back (or is it that he's hoping I don't!):laugh:

macdonald5
15-08-2012, 07:59
[QUOTE=debi;207856]After 21 years working for Co-op Travel I am currently working my notice prior to being made redundant at the end of September.

On Friday we fly out to Tenerife for 2 weeks

Enjoy your holiday in Tenerife, don't do a Shirley Valentine ???!
Best wishes with future work when you get back
Have fun

davship
15-08-2012, 08:57
After 21 years working for Co-op Travel I am currently working my notice prior to being made redundant at the end of September.

On Friday we fly out to Tenerife for two glorious weeks:jumping::jumping:

I can't think of anywhere better to be serving out my notice and contemplate what the future holds.

My OH (who is staying at home) is getting a little worried I may not come back (or is it that he's hoping I don't!):laugh:
Hope you get fixed up soon (after your break of course!!)

debi
10-08-2013, 23:54
Well, cant believe its a year since I wrote this post.... I didn't do a Shirley valentine even though it was very tempting.

I had a fab holiday , got made redundant which was very emotional but the redundancy package softened the blow somewhat, had 4 days off work and then got a job in the finance dept of a large car insurance broker so all good :)

And here I am again 3 days away from 2 fabulous weeks in Tenerife - cant wait.

macdonald5
11-08-2013, 07:25
Well, cant believe its a year since I wrote this post.... I didn't do a Shirley valentine even though it was very tempting.

I had a fab holiday , got made redundant which was very emotional but the redundancy package softened the blow somewhat, had 4 days off work and then got a job in the finance dept of a large car insurance broker so all good :)

Well done you !!! Very well done considering current jobs market
Have another great time in lovely Tenerife - best wishes for a happy future x

Bobby
11-08-2013, 09:07

Good to hear a success story in these trying times. Enjoy your holiday and forget the divi.