PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Home needed for a yellow canary

Nut
15-08-2012, 11:18
My sons friend rescued a yellow canary last week, that flew into his house and was almost eaten by their cat. I have put up a notice on lost and found and know one has claimed it. So would any one like it. It seems very young as still has some downy feathers, ideally an aviary would be great as its not hand tame and it could fly around. It is in perfect health. If anyone wants a pic let me know.

Suej
15-08-2012, 11:36
My sons friend rescued a yellow canary last week, that flew into his house and was almost eaten by their cat. I have put up a notice on lost and found and know one has claimed it. So would any one like it. It seems very young as still has some downy feathers, ideally an aviary would be great as its not hand tame and it could fly around. It is in perfect health. If anyone wants a pic let me know.

Put the pic on here so we can see it! Awww hope someone will take it! there is a link on your other thread for a Sanctuary that will take it and it will be safe!

cressrt
16-08-2012, 21:24
I'll put it on the new paws4thought facebook site for lost/ffound/abandoned animals I'm sure someone would take it.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

My friend Nicola Tyrrell would love to adopt it. Could you pm me your phone number so she can ring you to arrange it.

Nut
17-08-2012, 17:41
canary has a new home, Thank You.