PDA

View Full Version : RENTED One bedroom apartment available for long let on the Golf del Sur, Tenerife

ruffus
15-08-2012, 20:42
A lovely fully furnished one bedroom apartment is available for Long Term Rental at Golf del Sur. Bathroom with shower, sink and bidet. Fully fitted kitchen, large lounge with wall unit, table and chairs, and a leather sofa. British television is installed in the apartment. Recently decorated, nice and bright apartment. On a very quiet, respectable complex with three swimming pools. Viewing is a must. Pm for more details

ruffus
17-08-2012, 18:18
I do have photographs of the apartment for rent. Please send me your email address and I will send you them.

ruffus
21-08-2012, 17:51

British Smiles
23-08-2012, 12:21
How much is the deposit, and rent? What bills are included please?
Many Thanks

ruffus
23-08-2012, 18:55
Sent you a pm.

ruffus
25-08-2012, 07:25
PRICE REDUCED............ WAS 500 euros now only 450 euros per month

ruffus
27-08-2012, 20:01
http://s1247.beta.photobucket.com/user/sapphiretf1/media/a62ed340.jpg.html
http://s1247.beta.photobucket.com/user/sapphiretf1/media/a6323d4f.jpg.html

ruffus
28-08-2012, 09:01
Photographs added now, but really the Apartment must be seen to be appreciated

ruffus
30-08-2012, 18:42
Price drop to only 400 euros plus bills

woolli
31-08-2012, 07:35
Cant fault your determination Ruffus!

doingok
01-09-2012, 08:32
Now you Getting close to what others are asking pmsl

ruffus
01-09-2012, 17:23
Yes, there are lots of " cheap " people around at the minute :tongue: , but I am still selective in who gets to reside in my beautiful apartment :cheeky:

woolli
01-09-2012, 21:43
Yes, there are lots of " cheap " people around at the minute :tongue: , but I am still selective in who gets to reside in my beautiful apartment :cheeky:
Do you work in timeshare?

ruffus
01-09-2012, 22:40
No, just want the right type of clientele in my apartment . Looking for a decent couple, or a single person, that appreciates a good apartment, on a good complex, for a good price.

doingok
02-09-2012, 10:33
pmsl talk is cheap and the only thing in tenerife that does talk is money i pay a fair price for what i want and just got it thanks lol

just think you will have the O.A.P soon as long as you are near a bus stop, and not a lot of stair and was thinking for buy a couple of apartments once i get our villa sorted,as they are cheap as chips but not in the golf del sure hard to rent out.

ANY LUCK GOOD i think 400 including bill is right for this area as they is to much choice that this price just paid 450 including bills for a bungalow with good size garden and A/C and sat TV for a year hopefully ours will be finished in this time fingers crossed?

Angusjim
02-09-2012, 10:42
No, just want the right type of clientele in my apartment . Looking for a decent couple, or a single person, that appreciates a good apartment, on a good complex, for a good price.

Ruffus you are spot on I rent out flats in UK and keep them in great condition and I will not rent out unless I think the people are right. I often leave places empty until I find tenants that I feel comfortable with, not exact science but I feel better choosing tenants myself than leaving it up to agents who don't really care who goes in as long as they get their money

doingok
02-09-2012, 11:10
i used to have a portfolio for houses and flat that i had build up over the years and had a lot of property that i owned, but you have to be realistic with the price if everyone is selling or renting and your prices are far to high for that area or style of property, then you lose money with it sitting empty, that is not a good business sense. i used to buy property from a auction's and fix them up to a high standard so i could ask a little more but i never priced myself out of the market.renting out to the right person is just common sense to but i have rented out to family's that are on benefits and they have looked after the house or flat so its not their circumstance their in but the people them self,and saying a lot of cheap people around i think you are wrong as people will always look for a FAIR PRICE but i think there is a still a lot of greed out there wanting more money then what its worth what ever it is, not just in renting,cars,and so on, the fact is no one has the money to throw around no more the way their used to, thats why you have had to reduce your price twice ruffus.

Happy renting

ruffus
02-09-2012, 13:21
And all thanks to you doingok, I have now rented the apartment. Thanks again for bumping my post, I owe you one :cheeky: