PDA

View Full Version : Is there a problem dialing Hits mobile numbers from Movistar?

malvasia
16-08-2012, 15:15
My friend is on Hits Mobile and everytime I call her I get a message from Movistar, my provider, saying that her number is not in use. She can call me, no probs but I cannot call her. Is there any sort of problem dialing a Hits Mobile number from a Moviestar number ?....... ........... Any suggestions as to the problem.
Thanks in advance.

seanocelt
16-08-2012, 16:06
Im on Hits, took a call from a landline an hour ago, not a problem.

malvasia
16-08-2012, 16:44
Sean,

Thanks for your input....but my questions was, is there a problem from a movistar phone not a landline. I can dial from my Telefonica land line but not my Movistar mobile.

slodgedad
17-08-2012, 02:08
We have Hits, me and the missus, and have had a few problems lately.

My boss sent me a text on Monday which I received thursday afternoon. Getting a bit annoyed to say the least.

In the past week I have tried to ring OH and have been told 'No network coverage' or something like that, and yet I can ring other providers, even when the phones are in the same vicinity.(Testing)

fesdie
17-08-2012, 08:58
I am having lots of problems with hits, some messages not getting through at all, some numbers I can call but not text and vice versa, v frustrating!

seanocelt
17-08-2012, 10:44
Thats (S)HITS for you.

malvasia
18-08-2012, 10:51
Thanks for the replies guys. Our issues are now solved, it appears that Hits had a problem, which lasted 5 days.
It was corrected yesterday, Friday, and all my text and missed calls came at once.
Sean......................... You call them (S) hits but you use them and your earlier post told me there were no problems with Hits.
Do you just post for the sake of it ?.

seanocelt
18-08-2012, 11:51
Yes. Just to annoy people. Im like that, never helpful, just annoying. Ask all the folk ive helped if you dont believe me. (I was actually answering someone else's issue, above,yes i am with Hits, NEVER EVER said it was problem free). Many people call it (S)hits, its just a wee joke. OK?

malvasia
21-08-2012, 09:58
Sean, .........Only asking because some people dont have much else in life................................... it's just a wee joke. OK?