PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get my boarding pass printed off in Las Americas, Tenerife?

Ecky Thump
08-06-2011, 22:08
I am trying to print my Ryanair boarding passes and I can not print the tear off section at the bottom of the pass, has any one else had this problem and if you have what happened at the airport check-in.

with cheese
08-06-2011, 22:13
Are you using the print option from your drop down bar or from the print this ticket option they give.

Ecky Thump
08-06-2011, 22:18
Are you using the print option from your drop down bar or from the print this ticket option they give.

I'm using the print option that they offer.

with cheese
08-06-2011, 22:19
Try copying to a word document and then printing, I had this with an American one.

atlantico
08-06-2011, 22:21
so Ecky . . . . . . you didn't tell us you were coming to Tenerife . . . . . . you should have arranged a meet up !!!

It's probably too late now, most people would have already made other plans . . . there's always next time !

with cheese
08-06-2011, 22:31
He is flying back, said he didn't want to meet you as he had other plans....x

tizzywizzy
08-06-2011, 22:32
Have you had this problem before ecky? Our printer prints the tickets out correctly. We have a Epson.

with cheese
08-06-2011, 22:34
Have you tried it landscape. Or perhaps your settings are landscape and it doesn't like it.

Jackie
08-06-2011, 22:41
Use your own print setup and re size it. We had the same problem when printing the Ryan Air ones using their setup, seems to cut half of it off :(

Ecky Thump
08-06-2011, 22:43
Have you tried it landscape. Or perhaps your settings are landscape and it doesn't like it.

Thanks, I have now done that and it has now printed the tear off section without the top part, which is OK as I have that part already printed......Panic over.

LindaD
08-06-2011, 23:11
Thanks, I have now done that and it has now printed the tear off section without the top part, which is OK as I have that part already printed......Panic over.

I think I saved it to my desktop before I printed it off instead of printing it straight from the Ryanair website. Glad you got it fixed out though Ecky :-}

Ecky Thump
08-06-2011, 23:19
I think I saved it to my desktop before I printed it off instead of printing it straight from the Ryanair website. Glad you got it fixed out though Ecky :-}

I tried again on Carol's computer and it printed out OK, so I must have messed up my printer settings.

with cheese
08-06-2011, 23:21
sOmethING woNg wiTF yoUR compUter EcYK as IT is Dioing FuNny Tahings

LindaD
09-06-2011, 00:58
I tried again on Carol's computer and it printed out OK, so I must have messed up my printer settings.
Well see, it's a man thing Ecky!!!!!:eyebrows::lol:

AlanInYorkshire
09-06-2011, 07:38
Ryanair give you the option to print the boarding pass to a PDF file. This is saved on your computer and can be printed of as many times as you wish and you always have a backup. Also printing from PDF files tends to be more reliable.

You can also copy the PDF file to a memory stick and get it printed by an internet cafe for 50c, if you're not near a printer!

fire13
09-06-2011, 18:14
Just printed my boarding pass off. Do I use this for the return as well? ???

LindaD
09-06-2011, 18:19

Yes as long as your return is within 21 days you should be able to do it - I did!!! If not as other people have suggested take your REservation Number with you and either go to an internet cafe and print it off, if not your hotel reception may do if for you.

AlanInYorkshire
09-06-2011, 18:21
No - you'll need to print another one for the return journey.

LindaD
09-06-2011, 18:26
No - you'll need to print another one for the return journey.

Sorry - your right Alan - I read the post wrongly!! I know you can't print the return boarding passes before 21 days.:doh:

fire13
09-06-2011, 18:31
OK, so if I understand right, I am travelling on the 22/6 & returning 06/07 so I can print my return roughly around the 17/6 before I travel.

Thanks for the replies.

Ecky Thump
09-06-2011, 18:34

NO!

Its a separate boarding pass for the return journey, you are only meant to be able to check in 15 days prior to the flight day, but sometimes you can do it 21 days in advance, which is handy if you are going for three weeks.

LindaD
09-06-2011, 18:44
OK, so if I understand right, I am travelling on the 22/6 & returning 06/07 so I can print my return roughly around the 17/6 before I travel.

Thanks for the replies.
Your return boarding passes facility on the RyanAir website could be available up to 3 weeks before the 6th July for you to print off - you will need one boarding pass printed off on A4 paper for your journey out and another for your journey home for each person.

fire13
09-06-2011, 18:49
Yep! Understand now.

Thanks all for the replies.:)

LindaD
09-06-2011, 18:51
Yep! Understand now.

Thanks all for the replies.:)
Glad you do Fire13 and sorry for the earlier blip - Ecky Thump knows his stuff though!!!!

Sorry - enjoy your holiday too!!!!!

fire13
09-06-2011, 20:41
Cheers LindaD, first holiday without the kids. Two weeks of heaven. :woot:

TOTO 99
09-06-2011, 20:48
Cheers LindaD, first holiday without the kids. Two weeks of heaven. :woot:

Yeah and I bet they're on facebook now saying exactly the same..lol.

fire13
09-06-2011, 20:59
Yeah and I bet they're on facebook now saying exactly the same..lol.
:eek::eek::eek::pray:

Well I was going to enjoy my holiday.

couttsy
16-06-2011, 14:46
Hi, sorry for all the newbie questions over the last couple of days, however I have one more! I am travelling on Ryanair (for my sins) and I'm planning to be in Tenerife for 16 days, however with Ryanair you can only check in online and print of your boarding passes up to 15 days in advance, so I am going to have to find somewhere in resort that I can use a printer. Will that be difficult? Maybe Park Santiago III where I am staying will be able to help me with that? Anyone else been in this position?

cinnamon
16-06-2011, 14:49
generally not a problem at all. there are loads of internet cafes around where you can access your emails and for a small fee print off anything you need.
have a nice stay!

candy2411
16-06-2011, 14:56
Lots of internet places just about everywhere, I've used one opp safari centre alongside from Compostela Beach apts (only few mins walk from Parque S 111) costs about a euro

have great holiday

couttsy
16-06-2011, 14:58
Great, thanks guys.

LindaD
16-06-2011, 23:59
Hi, sorry for all the newbie questions over the last couple of days, however I have one more! I am travelling on Ryanair (for my sins) and I'm planning to be in Tenerife for 16 days, however with Ryanair you can only check in online and print of your boarding passes up to 15 days in advance, so I am going to have to find somewhere in resort that I can use a printer. Will that be difficult? Maybe Park Santiago III where I am staying will be able to help me with that? Anyone else been in this position?
Try the Ryanair website again for your boarding passes before you go as I managed to print of both going out and coming back passes 3 weeks before I left to go on holiday. Apparently you can sometimes do that as others on the forum have done the same. Parque Santiago 3 and 4 - great place to stay by the way - just been there last month - fab!!!! The staff on reception are excellent and I would imagine if you asked them they would print them off for you if necessary. Enjoy your holiday.

tracey
17-06-2011, 00:54
Come around to my shop and you can do it here

couttsy
17-06-2011, 09:31
Thanks Linda D, will try that before flying out. Thanks Tracey, very kind of you and I might just do that! At least I know where to head now if we want to hire out some bikes :) Cheers

AJP
17-06-2011, 09:39
If you go down to Compostela beach apts and go to the strip of bars at the side,you will see Red Arrow money exchange,he is a member of the forum,we got our Ryanair boarding passes printed off there for a small charge.They where very helpful

honda
17-06-2011, 10:24
Some of the bars will also have printing available, you will see Free WiFi advertised outside loads of bars and some also have computer stations.
Try printing before you leave. If you booked a return flight instead of separate in & out flights, shouldn't be a problem.
Enjoy your holiday.

samantha
17-06-2011, 11:13
I do online check in and boarding pass printing at work but I'm in Los Cristianos so a bit of a walk. I'm sure Parque Santiago staff will help out if you are unable to do them before you leave.
Have a nice holiday.

Bru6e
19-01-2013, 11:27
Over to Tenerife for 1 month can only print of boarding pass for outward trip with Ryanair how do i get return boarding pass to travel back

karinagal
19-01-2013, 11:39
Where will you be staying? In lots of towns there are Internet cafes where you will be able to do this - if you give us your location, I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction! :)

Ecky Thump
19-01-2013, 11:42
Where will you be staying? In lots of towns there are Internet cafes where you will be able to do this - if you give us your location, I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction! :)

Also some of the travel agents will print it out.....at a small cost.:)

Bru6e
19-01-2013, 13:12
Thanks we are staying at the Columbus hotel in Playa Las Americas

TF1
19-01-2013, 13:18
Ask at the hotel reception, I'm sure they will print it for you.

marbro8
19-01-2013, 13:32
Thanks we are staying at the Columbus hotel in Playa Las Americasor you can pop down to bob and jess at redarrow at the side of the compostella beach hotel, they would do it for you as well, and they give a good exchange rate as well as tickets to attractions, a book exchange, internet access, mobility scooter hire:)

karaokeking
20-01-2013, 14:08
Hi If i´m not mistaken you can only print it out, so many days before your departure. If you go onto there site it will tell you how many
days before you can print it out.

karinagal
20-01-2013, 17:18
Hi If i´m not mistaken you can only print it out, so many days before your departure. If you go onto there site it will tell you how many
days before you can print it out.

You can check in on line and print out your boarding pass 15 days before travelling.

Ecky Thump
20-01-2013, 17:44
You can check in on line and print out your boarding pass 15 days before travelling.

That's what it says on their web site, but if I am going over for three weeks, I log on the night before I'm due to fly out and it always lets me print out my return journey, so it appears that they give a 21 day period.

barryk
16-08-2014, 14:12
Hi,

I found the best way was to save as a pdf file on the desktop and print from the pdf file. It works for me every time.

I did have trouble printing direct from the web site with my printer.

The above is a better option than trying to copy and past as you get a full A4 print of the pass using this method. Obvously make sure you have downloaded adobe reader.

I suppose after my previous posts you could download to your phone but I wont trust this until I have tried it and taken a paper copy as back up

Barryk

essexeddie
16-08-2014, 16:16
I usually go to a local internet café a couple of weeks before we return and print them out.