PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to forward a PM from your inbox to your email?

fesdie
16-08-2012, 21:33
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to forward a pm from my inbox here to my own email account ???

KirstyJay
16-08-2012, 21:56
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to forward a pm from my inbox here to my own email account ???
Not sure, but at the bottom of your inbox you can select to downlaod your messages : Download as XML, Download as CSV or Download as TEXT

fesdie
16-08-2012, 22:04
Hi, thanks for reply, have tried to download as XML and CSV without success so fingers crossed for text!!

After reading the thread about which school to send children to, would you mind telling me what your business is? Sorry this should probably be on that thread!

KirstyJay
16-08-2012, 22:21
After reading the thread about which school to send children to, would you mind telling me what your business is? Sorry this should probably be on that thread!I have 2 businesses. I am a Teacher as English as a 2nd Language, or I design websites. I did the latter while my kids were growing up from babies, and now they are older, I do both. I have experience with both. :)

fesdie
16-08-2012, 22:32
Thanks, I am very interested in education for my son and figured from your posts that you must be involved in some kind of of education but wasn't sure what.

Have given up with trying to get the pm to email, glass of red looking more interesting!!

Malteser Monkey
17-08-2012, 11:23
Thanks, I am very interested in education for my son and figured from your posts that you must be involved in some kind of of education but wasn't sure what.

Have given up with trying to get the pm to email, glass of red looking more interesting!!

Have you tried the old fashioned copy the pm (highlight all the text) and paste into a blank email then save ?

See if that works........now what was that about a glass of red ??:cheeky:

kingbaker
17-08-2012, 12:05
Have you tried the old fashioned copy the pm (highlight all the text) and paste into a blank email then save ?

11.33 AM Monkey!! HAVE YOU NO SHAME!!:lol:

Malteser Monkey
17-08-2012, 12:08
11.33 AM Monkey!! HAVE YOU NO SHAME!!:lol:

what do you think:cheeky: I'm on holiday !

just having brekkie - fish finger sarnies :yum:

11.23 am actually !

willo-the-wisp
17-08-2012, 12:09
fesdie don't know if this is what you are after but if you right click on the email and select 'Send Link' it should open in your email client then simply email it to yourself.

chifleta
17-08-2012, 12:55

I knew there was a reason we get on.... I would have gone the basic "copy and paste" route too LOL :laugh:

Malteser Monkey
17-08-2012, 13:57
I knew there was a reason we get on.... I would have gone the basic "copy and paste" route too LOL :laugh:

and there was me thinking we just love washing and getting drunk:cheeky::drunk::washingmachine::washing:

chifleta
17-08-2012, 14:47
and there was me thinking we just love washing and getting drunk:cheeky::drunk::washingmachine::washing:

no no, that's just you that gets drunk hehehe i'm near enough t-total hahaha... oh damn, you just reminded me i need to go and hand out washing, gee thanks missus :)

kingbaker
17-08-2012, 18:10

Could be a case of 'GREAT MINDS THINKING ALIKE' eh!!!:whistle:

fesdie
17-08-2012, 19:04

Funnily enough after 1 glass of red I thought exactly that but unfortunately by the time I had copied and pasted several more reds had been consumed and I coiuldn't get it to attach to an email!
Perhaps I should try some more red now and see if it improves things :-)

willo-the-wisp
17-08-2012, 19:26
Just tried this and it works for me. Right click on the email open your email prog click hyperlink (paste) then send email to yourself.

PS I'm trying white instead hic*.

warbey
17-08-2012, 19:27
Funnily enough after 1 glass of red I thought exactly that but unfortunately by the time I had copied and pasted several more reds had been consumed and I coiuldn't get it to attach to an email!
Perhaps I should try some more red now and see if it improves things :-)

Thirsty work this is.

fesdie
17-08-2012, 21:16
Just tried this and it works for me. Right click on the email open your email prog click hyperlink (paste) then send email to yourself.

Nope, no luck, have tried from my iPad and laptop. Think the sun is affecting my IT skills!
On 2nd thoughts maybe it's the wine :laugh: just to be sure I think I better pour myself a large one, purely for research purposes you understand!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thirsty work this is.

You bet it is :wine

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Sorted! :-)

willo-the-wisp
18-08-2012, 08:01

Glad your sorted now fesdie but how's the head?

fesdie
18-08-2012, 09:47

Glad your sorted now fesdie but how's the head?

It's fine thanks, any after effects from the white?

willo-the-wisp
18-08-2012, 10:14
It's fine thanks, any after effects from the white?

No effects whatsoever, ready for another couple tonight. Did you follow what I said to do fesdie?

fesdie
18-08-2012, 12:13
No effects whatsoever, ready for another couple tonight. Did you follow what I said to do fesdie?
I tried but couldn't get it to work. I copied and pasted in the end but don't think I could remember how I did it now as wasn't straight forward and took me ages!
Going to have rest of the day off computers and celebrate becoming a Tenerifian this morning :heyhey:

chifleta
18-08-2012, 13:48
Could be a case of 'GREAT MINDS THINKING ALIKE' eh!!!:whistle:

that too :) LOL

KirstyJay
18-08-2012, 17:21
Could be a case of 'GREAT MINDS THINKING ALIKE' eh!!!:whistle:or.... FOOLS SELDOM DIFFER... :D :run: :devil:

kingbaker
18-08-2012, 17:24
or.... FOOLS SELDOM DIFFER... :D :run: :devil:

Oh!!! I'm much tooooooooooooo polite to say that!!!!!! :lol:

Us Mega Tenerifians must show Uber good example (to the LESSER MORONS) I mean members!!

KirstyJay
18-08-2012, 17:26
Oh!!! I'm much tooooooooooooo polite to say that!!!!!! :lol:I'm obviously not! :lol: It was always a saying I remember from my childhood :D

Malteser Monkey
18-08-2012, 17:31
Thirsty work this is.

:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughin g::crylaughing: brilliant Warbs !!!!!

I thought - how very at home I feel on this thread

We should rename it to "is it possible to......errmmmm don't know forgotten what i was doing let's have another glass"

Oi you - I'll remember that !:cheeky:

Oh!!! I'm much tooooooooooooo polite to say that!!!!!! :lol:

Us Mega Tenerifians must show Uber good example (to the LESSER MORONS) I mean members!!

Ooooooo thin ice ?:jumping:

chifleta
18-08-2012, 18:32

I resemble that remark :tongue:

warbey
18-08-2012, 18:43
Are We in the right Plaice.?

Malteser Monkey
18-08-2012, 21:54
Are We in the right Plaice.?

yes squids in:cheeky: