PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to view old posts?

NikkiB
16-06-2011, 15:15
Hi all..

Just wondering since the forum made the changes is it still posible to view old posts etc? I know loads of changes were made which is why we had to re-register....or was I the only one :lol:

Thanks
NikkiB

mike in chayofa
16-06-2011, 16:16
At the present time, no it isn't. This may alter in the future but seems unlikely.

We have managed to rescue some of the most important threads and these are already included.

Malteser Monkey
16-06-2011, 16:18
The dungeon - mind you that's been hijacked

Mike any chance of my cheeky smiley and mood back please - or who do I have to ask ? pretty please

mike in chayofa
16-06-2011, 16:23
The dungeon - mind you that's been hijacked

Mike any chance of my cheeky smiley and mood back please - or who do I have to ask ? pretty please

You can already alter your mood.

The 'smilies' need to be re-arranged to a more user friendly layout and new ones added.

I have dozens of folders, containing thousands of smilies - but they all need to be sorted through and addded. Very time consuming and TBH there are more important things that are being sorted at the moment ... but it will happen

Malteser Monkey
16-06-2011, 16:42
Thanks dear

no cheeky mood but I can wait

atlantico
16-06-2011, 16:47
Hi all..

Just wondering since the forum made the changes is it still posible to view old posts etc? I know loads of changes were made which is why we had to re-register....or was I the only one :lol:

Thanks
NikkiB

If you know the title of the thread/post, search for it on google and click the 'cached' link at end of search result. It takes you to a 'cached'; copy of the page that google made last time it visited that page, so it may be a bit out of date.

It'll then look like this one (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:G3ae9a7FBC4J:www.tenerifeforum.com/tenerife-apartment-owners/37979-anyone-else-purchasing-el-barranco-development-amarilla-golf-tenerife-15.html+ANYONE+ELSE+PURCHASING+EL+BARRANCO+AMARILL A+GOLF&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&source=www.google.co.uk)

slodgedad
06-10-2011, 22:42
Hi all..

Just wondering since the forum made the changes is it still possible to view old posts etc? I know loads of changes were made which is why we had to re-register....or was I the only one :lol:

Thanks
NikkiB

HERE (http://old.tenerifeforum.com/). Not possible to reply on there, but it is still a valuable information resource.