PDA

View Full Version : Health Beware residents of Amarilla Golf

SuzyQ
18-08-2012, 16:27
Someone just called me, a bag of rat poison was thrown through her gate for the dog to eat. She has called the police and is hoping the dog has not eaten any, but cant be sure. She is obviously very distressed that someone would do such a thing. So if you are in that area please be alert to anything in the garden that shouldnt be there. Terrible......

dede
18-08-2012, 16:45
OMG thats terrible ... do you know what area of amarilla ?????

SuzyQ
18-08-2012, 18:24
PAlm Ridge dede.

candy2411
18-08-2012, 20:05
I'm horrified that anyone could do such a despicable thing and can't help but wonder if the motif behind it was a planned burglary....I hope it gets reported to the police , they may just decide to pay a visit to the area and if the 'scumbag' is still around , maybe the sight of a police car may be a deterrent.

Not trying to alarm anyone , but it does sound a bit sinister to say the least:(

marbro8
18-08-2012, 21:18
how sad that there are so many scum bags around doing this, we don't own pets but i know that most people love them as part of the family, and hurting them is like hurting one of the kids, i do hope they are caught and dealt with, BY THE OWNERS:angry:

carpenter
18-08-2012, 21:25
Jesus the only dogs I've seen in Palm Ridge are chihuahuas, canichies, french bulldogs and Jack Russells.
Not exactly guard dog material any of them!
There are a lot of time share tycoons there too. Hopefully the pets aren't being made to suffer for their owners dealings.

We walk our dogs behind there. I don't understand how people can be cruel to animals ???

SuzyQ
19-08-2012, 01:52
The dog is a Jack Russell actually. Hope he is ok, Im going to call them tomorrow to check.

princessmonika
19-08-2012, 05:59
is it loraine's dog????? what a terrible thing to do -- hope eric is ok

Brian Lewis
19-08-2012, 06:37
Someone just called me, a bag of rat poison was thrown through her gate for the dog to eat. She has called the police and is hoping the dog has not eaten any, but cant be sure. She is obviously very distressed that someone would do such a thing. So if you are in that area please be alert to anything in the garden that shouldnt be there. Terrible......

How did she know it was Rat Poison?

BoPeep
19-08-2012, 09:06
Not guard dogs? Jack Russells?

Tell my parents Jackies that!! They kept my uncle penned up in the corner of the garden for the whole afternoon until my parents got home. They didnt like him being there without my parents and he came round just about every day!

candy2411
19-08-2012, 15:44
Any dog that can bark is a good guard dog! size doesn't matter!

SuzyQ
19-08-2012, 19:53
How did she know it was Rat Poison?

It said so on the packet, she said.

Brian Lewis
19-08-2012, 21:47
It said so on the packet, she said.

Only in Tenerife would someone be stupid enough to throw a packet labelled Rat Poison!