PDA

View Full Version : Other The funny Spanish paperwork video

megsdad
20-08-2012, 13:41
Iīve seen it on here and on fb, i know itīs on u-tube somewhere, does anyone have the title of this or a link please?
where the girl is applying for a certificate and the guy keeps throwing obstacles of paperwork in her way

cainaries
20-08-2012, 14:07
Hope someone posts it! I wanted to show it someone the other day and couldn`t find it on youtube. typing in Modelo 360 didn't work ... possibly the wrong modelo but nothing came up at all.

Fingers crossed!

Ed3229
20-08-2012, 14:08
Iīve seen it on here and on fb, i know itīs on u-tube somewhere, does anyone have the title of this or a link please?
where the girl is applying for a certificate and the guy keeps throwing obstacles of paperwork in her way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXWZ3uAEKsw

chifleta
20-08-2012, 17:43
if you want to find it again in the future, just search "spanish beaurocracy" in the youtube search box LOL

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

ps i'm off to the Registro Civil this week with all my official documents and copies in my sweaty hand..... got fingers and toes crossed that all the certificates the thieving British Consulate provided (at a princely price) will still be valid next year grrrrrrr .... and I will be imagining this video whilst i'm in there... actually, I may just take my little blue stapler with me :goodluck:

cainaries
20-08-2012, 19:02
if you want to find it again in the future, just search "spanish beaurocracy" in the youtube search box LOL

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

ps i'm off to the Registro Civil this week with all my official documents and copies in my sweaty hand..... got fingers and toes crossed that all the certificates the thieving British Consulate provided (at a princely price) will still be valid next year grrrrrrr .... and I will be imagining this video whilst i'm in there... actually, I may just take my little blue stapler with me :goodluck:

:lol: And in your best stomping-on-authority boots. I always remember Mike in Chayofa saying he took an apple crumble recipe with him ... after all none of us ever knows what they will ask for. Even when we have asked for a list of all the papers we have to supply and have got them ready, we always 'falta un papel'.

Good luck!

chifleta
21-08-2012, 15:20
:lol: And in your best stomping-on-authority boots. I always remember Mike in Chayofa saying he took an apple crumble recipe with him ... after all none of us ever knows what they will ask for. Even when we have asked for a list of all the papers we have to supply and have got them ready, we always 'falta un papel'.

Good luck!

an apple crumble recipe? brilliant hahahaha ..... I went, i've posted a new thread to explain LOL