PDA

View Full Version : How do I use the Electronic signature used for tax paying on line in Tenerife?

olliebol
21-08-2012, 13:43
Hi, can anybody explain me how to use the electronic signature for paying the tax form 210 online?
We already have our signatures and were able to fill in and "generating PDF" the 210 doc.
How can we pay through the net? Wasn't it the right doc we filled in?
Thanks

poker
21-08-2012, 15:08
Think you need a spanish plastic citizen pasport with id chip and a cardreader.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Goldenmaniac
21-08-2012, 17:04
Hi, can anybody explain me how to use the electronic signature for paying the tax form 210 online?
We already have our signatures and were able to fill in and "generating PDF" the 210 doc.
How can we pay through the net? Wasn't it the right doc we filled in?
Thanks
You would have previously needed to have physically proved your identity here (the nearest place is the Adeje Town Hall) and have obtained and downloaded the digital certificate to your computer - is this what you did?

If you have the digital certificate installed then you make the payment through a Spanish bank (on line??) and get a reference number for the payment - using the reference number you can then present the 210 with the payment reference.

If you don't have the digital certificate you can still pay from the UK or by Spanish bank, but you will have to physically send the return to the tax office (I recommend by certified post) Or if you don't want to, or can't, sort it out yourself there are plenty of firms that do it for you (me included)

Lily3
22-08-2012, 13:36
Highly Recommend Goldenmaniac
Completed ours - No hassle - peace of mind it was done correctly

Cas
22-08-2012, 22:22
Please can you advise me where I can get the 210 form from?

Many thanks

Goldenmaniac
23-08-2012, 07:53
Since 1 Jan 2011 you can only get it on line at the Agencia tributaria website once filled out correctly it can be printed out. http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.internet/Inicio.shtml

Cas
25-08-2012, 22:45
Thanks Goldenmaniac for the information, it is much appreciated.

I have been looking through the website but have yet to find the correct form. Please can you say if it is this one Form 210. IRNR. Non-resident income tax (without permanent establishment).. Not sure what it means by without permanent establishment as I have apartment here.

Maybe this isn't the correct form????

Thanks