PDA

View Full Version : Where has this thread gone to?

Megaloo
21-08-2012, 20:21
I just wondered why a thread I replied to today re. Someone looking for advice with renting something in the North seems to have disappeared Anything wrong been said? I am just puzzled

KirstyJay
22-08-2012, 00:14
Probably would have been moved to accommodation wanted section, if that's what it was asking for... but if you replied to it, just click on 'my replies' in your profile and you'll find it. If it's less than 24 hours since it was moved, there will be a redirect in the North Tenerife forum too.

Megaloo
22-08-2012, 09:47
Thank you very much, but I think I am really dumb I still cannot find the original thread started by grimley

Tenerife Sun
22-08-2012, 12:04
Neither can I and I wanted to reply to it. I think it has gone from the site and it wasn't removed by the poster.

KirstyJay
22-08-2012, 13:09
Thank you very much, but I think I am really dumb I still cannot find the original thread started by grimleyThat's because it's in the Ryanair discussion thread...

www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?4492-Tenerife-Forum-Ryanair-information-and-discussion-thread&p=208579#post208579

Dunno why. ??? It looks like it was actually posted there by grimley too, as it has the same title as the Ryanair thread in th post. If it had been separate originally, it would retain the title of the original thread in the post.

I'll split it to its own thread and put it in the correct place :)

For future referenc3 if you go to grimley's profile page you can also find all his posts, which is how I located it ;)

Megaloo
22-08-2012, 15:01
Thank you so much for your trouble, I only answered the question and did not look to see what it was posted under Many thanks.