PDA

View Full Version : How can I contact the president of Pebble Beach or Libra on the Amarilla Golf?

Kinney61
21-08-2012, 21:27
Hi :hi:

I have recently bought a property in Libra Pebble Beach, and and hoping for some advice through the forum. Firstly - how do I contact the President of PB and/or Libra?

Secondly - I would like to replace one of the windows but having problems getting the Aluminium company to be able to fit window and mossie screen in the existing frame. Can anyone recommend a good builder / carpenter that could alter the existing wooden frame and replaster after the new window is in? Also need the name of a decent locksmith - I have been reading on the forum about break ins and would like to make the place a bit more "burglar proof".

Hoping to have time to use the forum a bit more, and get to know those on the site.

Many thanks

Kinney

Megaloo
21-08-2012, 21:42
Not sure if it will apply to you but in our Community you are not allowed to change anything outside without the Communities permission. but of course may not apply where you are.

Kinney61
21-08-2012, 21:50
I have checked with the community what we can do in the way of changes, thanks for the reminder tho'.

K

AL JAY
21-08-2012, 23:44
Send a PM to forum member carpenter,he lives on the Golf Del Sur!

carpenter
22-08-2012, 01:42
Hi :hi:

I have recently bought a property in Libra Pebble Beach, and and hoping for some advice through the forum. Firstly - how do I contact the President of PB and/or Libra?

Secondly - I would like to replace one of the windows but having problems getting the Aluminium company to be able to fit window and mossie screen in the existing frame. Can anyone recommend a good builder / carpenter that could alter the existing wooden frame and replaster after the new window is in? Also need the name of a decent locksmith - I have been reading on the forum about break ins and would like to make the place a bit more "burglar proof".

Hoping to have time to use the forum a bit more, and get to know those on the site.

Many thanks

Kinney

I can help with contacting the PB community and I also look after a number of PB properties for absent owners.
If I can be of any help drop me a line

dotty1
22-08-2012, 07:32

The community office as all the telephone numbers for the presidents. (922737164) speak to Kim she will help you.