View Full Version : What paperwork do I need to get a Certificado Residencia Fiscal from Hacienda?

22-08-2012, 16:49
Went to hacienda this morning for a certificado residencia fiscal. Took my passport nie etc. but the lady would not give me one. my spanish is not great so i left there pretty confused. Can anyone tell me what paperwork i have to take with me to obtain one of these certificates' thanks

23-08-2012, 07:13
You would have to take copies of your Spanish income tax declarations for the past five years to prove you've been paying into the system.

23-08-2012, 07:41
You only need your passport and NIE really, because your tax status will show on the records if you have been doing declaración de la renta or have tax deducted if you are employed. If you are just starting to pay tax here you may need to do a Modelo 30 which is a census form advising of your details