PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for a tenant that didn't pay her rent in Tenerife

dipper
23-08-2012, 14:31
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Mrs. Josiane Marie Louise Witterzeel allegedd to have recently rented in palm mar again after doing a moonlight without paying her rent

dipper
25-08-2012, 23:10
She is originally from Las galletas so may have moved back there.

dipper
17-09-2012, 13:03
has anyone else been conned by her?

dipper
19-09-2012, 10:32
This woman took out a 12 month rental contract in PM. The first two months rental was waived in consideration of her repainting the apartment and replacing two sofas.
At the end of three months she disappeared taking the new sofas with her. It subsequently turned out she didnt redecorate either.

Be warned as she has probably moved on and you could be next

chifleta
19-09-2012, 15:50
i've heard so many stories, I used to work in the rental trade, turned my hair grey, I jacked it in a fair few years ago :scared:.... one example: a house across the road from where I live was rented a couple of years ago, the awful tenants (actually the owner tends to attract awful tenants) paid month rent and month deposit to owner and then proceeded to not pay a penny for 5 months... so consider youself lucky ... they also just about trashed the place...

dipper
12-10-2012, 09:12
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Mrs. Josiane Marie Louise Witterzeel

Someone must know where this woman is. She reneged on a rental contract,stole furniture from the apartment and failed to pay the utility bills.

Tom & Sharon
13-10-2012, 08:02
Is this her?

https://www.facebook.com/josiane.witterzeel

karinagal
13-10-2012, 09:59
Is this her?

https://www.facebook.com/josiane.witterzeel

Geez, she's got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.... Not one you'd go home to with a broken pay packet... Good luck with that one!

The undisputed queen of de-nial

dipper
13-10-2012, 10:24
Wouldn't argue with that!

chifleta
13-10-2012, 16:31
well if it is her, she was looking for somewhere else to live in August:

Josiane Witterzeel
30 August
sos cherche un logement pour 3 mois pres de bruxelles pour resons professional ????????
SOS seeks shelter for 3 months near Brussels for professional resons? (Translated by Bing)

:whistle:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

It also tells you where she was working LOL don't you love it when people don't security-up their settings :-D

So is it or isn't it her?¿?¿?¿

dipper
13-10-2012, 18:37
where did you find this? I think it is her.

Thank you all. Looks like we've found her but not sure what we can do to recover what she owes.

Yes it's her but as she has gone to Brussels we can't do anything.

Just let it be a warning to anyone else if she returns