PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife Forum Business Classifieds now open...

admin
23-08-2012, 17:52
Good afternoon!

I have spent some time doing considerable organisation of the forum to allow us to help members with small businesses and sole traders in the current economic climate.

I have rearranged the Tenerife Businesses section and it's now called Tenerife Business Chat. This section is now only for chat about business in Tenerife. You can ask advice there, but there will be no advertising of any sort, or announcements for new or current businesses in this area... sponsored or otherwise.

I have instead made a new 'Tenerife Business Classifieds' section which now resides in the Tenerife Forum Marketplace, along with the other classifieds, the for sale, wanted, jobs and accommodation sections.

Here, any member that has 100 posts or more (Tenerifian) can post 1 thread about their business or service, so... if you're a childminder, or a handyman, or you have any other business you would like to advertise on the forum, you can do so for free here. I have merged the Sponsors Announcements into this section too, but the Sponsors are, or course, stickied and will always be at the top of the forum.

It's also worth noting that the sponsored threads are the only ones that can receive replies, and only the sponsors themselves can reply to them, so as with the old Sponsors announcements, the individual Sponsors of the forum can update their threads. For all other classifieds, they will age naturally and move down the pile as new threads are posted. If you want to 'bump' your thread, then simply pay for a banner! :D however duplicate threads will not be allowed. If we find you are making duplicate threads, then all your threads will be removed and you will not be allowed to use this service in the future. Basically, please don't abuse this service and spam us, as we're trying to help, but will not be abused in our generosity :)

So... basically this means that any member who contributes to the forum can get a bit of free advertising as a gift from us. If you don't want to contribute then feel free to pay for an ad ;)

You can contract a banner by opening a support ticket requesting advertising information HERE (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/content.php?139-Tenerife-Forum-Advertising).

If you do not want a banner, but you still want to post a Business Classified thread, but do not have 100 posts, or you want to have the ability to update your thread with announcements and information, you can now pay for a Sponsors' Subscription (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/payments.php). To find out more about this, CLICK HERE (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/payments.php). You will be able to start a thread and update it, but your thread will not be sticky. It's a cheaper option for those that can't afford full banner sponsorship.

When other members are looking for businesses and services they can sort all the classifieds by selecting a prefix, such as 'automotive' for mechanics and cars.

So... if you have a business or service and you are a Tenerifian, feel free to post a new thread :) Please select the correct prefix and if there's not one that you think fits your business, then use the 'other' prefix and we'll add more and organise the section as it grows.

Please feel free to post your comments and suggestions below.

The Tenerife Forum Team

windowcleaningm
08-10-2012, 10:20
A great idea and thanks a lot .,,I am a window cleaner and when I post my classified , and if I get any work from it that would be very helpful in this recession.

Many thanks