PDA

View Full Version : Jet 2 allocated our seating together!

lesbroz
23-08-2012, 19:10
Just checked in on-line for a flight to Faro with Jet 2. 6 Ladies off for a chillax week!!:spin:
Before entering API, I was prompted to pay (at a 10% discount) for allocated seats to ensure that
we are all sat together. As it is such a short journey I decided that the money would be better
spent in the drinks section of duty free. So continued with the check in. End result - Jet 2 had
allocated us 6 seats in Row 18 inbound and outbound. Saving a lovely £72.

Well done Jet 2.:tiphat:

julieann1069
28-08-2012, 08:09
Hi Lezbroz

that very helpful info... i am just about to book flight with Jet 2 for four people... was debating whether to book seats or not.... but in march it wont be that busy i would've thought, flight wise... will hold off pre-booking seats..

thanx

julie x:woo:

Dan747
01-09-2012, 01:21
Can be a bit of pot luck this with Jet2, I've known a few people to get stung as Jet2's system appears to on occasion seperate parties if they do not prebook seating and do online check-in, with the suggestion if they want to change they can do so by paying!

One couple I know found themselves 4 rows apart when they got onboard, despite the aircraft only being half full. Sufficed to say the crew said they could move to sit together in the end, although if the flight had been full then I'm sure they would not have been too impressed as when they booked there were plenty of seats available to 'prebook'. Another little tactic to try and get a few more quid out of people on Jet2's behalf!