PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Au pair or baby sitter available between December 2012 and January 2013

francyfra09
25-08-2012, 09:03
Hello families and parents:)
I am going to move to Tenerife between December and January 2013:)
I'd love to help a family with their kids, I've been a baby sitter for long time and an Au Pair for an American family in Seattle for one year and a half! IF you know anyone who may need someone, even for couple hours per day or the whole week, would be very helpful! PM me and I will send my curriculum with picts:)
Francesca

I love kids and I can be helpful with cooking,cleaning and taking the kids to school.
I have reference letter and contacts from my last american family if you may need that. Just let me know:)

justme
01-09-2012, 15:40
Hi Francesca,

I see from your post that you speak English and are coming to the island from Italy, do you speak any other additional languages? What part of the island are you moving to and do you have a valid drivers license?

Thanks!

rustybucket
01-09-2012, 19:12
I have sent you a PM justme

francyfra09
02-09-2012, 14:05
I also know a little spanish which I'm practising right now and a little french.. I am good with languages so wouldn't be a big deal to learn some new ones :D
I do have a valid driving license and I think I will move in the south, not sure which town yet but my dad is moving to los cristianos so I will be in the centre:)

Grahamhobbs
24-10-2012, 19:39
please send more details.

My girlfriend has just ended a years position as an au pair in La palma for an Norwegian family and now is wanting to continue in this line of work in Tenerife.

My girlfriend is a 20 years old fun loving active and motivated Norwegian with a love for children. She also speaks English to a very high standard and she is also learning to speak Spanish.

samantha_30y
26-10-2012, 15:21
I am looking fo a full time Nanny/ Cleaner (Monday to Friday) for the month of December.
Own car is essential though. Please PM for more details if you are interested.