PDA

View Full Version : Missing mega Tenerifian

kingbaker
25-08-2012, 21:20
:hello: I was recently 'promoted' to MEGA TENERIFIAN, but am still listed as just 'Super', and while I agree with this sentiment, I'm

wondering whats happened?...............I haven't even had time to miss-behave yet!!!!!! :lol:

chifleta
25-08-2012, 21:30
blessssss................ admin, sort him out for gawds sake :console:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

ohhh look, I forgot i'm a MEGA :neener:

Suej
25-08-2012, 22:02
:hello: I was recently 'promoted' to MEGA TENERIFIAN, but am still listed as just 'Super', and while I agree with this sentiment, I'm

wondering whats happened?...............I haven't even had time to miss-behave yet!!!!!! :lol:

Wooden spoon to the rescue!!!! What's the difference between Mega and Super? I've just looked at my status and I'm only Super! 'Ere wots 'appening on ' ere?:smashpc:

Malteser Monkey
25-08-2012, 22:12
Wooden spoon to the rescue!!!! What's the difference between Mega and Super? I've just looked at my status and I'm only Super! 'Ere wots 'appening on ' ere?:smashpc:

so wot's me ?

Suej
25-08-2012, 22:27
so wot's me ?

Me and you is the same Monkey! Don't fink we count!:crying2:

KirstyJay
26-08-2012, 09:58
As a mega tenerifian you should be able to change your own user title now, as long as it's not rude, you can have anything ;)

delderek
26-08-2012, 11:16
As a mega tenerifian you should be able to change your own user title now, as long as it's not rude, you can have anything ;)

Any idea, HOW?

Malteser Monkey
26-08-2012, 11:42
Me and you is the same Monkey! Don't fink we count!:crying2:

But Super have more posts - so aren't we more valuable (alright 2500 drivel) but hey ho:cheeky:

Suej
26-08-2012, 14:30
I did ask what the difference was! do we have to post less cr@p to reach Mega status? Looked in FAQ but couldn't find anything!:respect:

Malteser Monkey
26-08-2012, 14:43
Any idea, HOW?

Look to the left of the screen to your Avatar - it says Super Tenerifian yes ? underneath is "browsing the T Forum " then a little pen at the end of that click on the pen and you can change it

Voila !

I don't know how to change the Super Tenerifian bit yet - not looked into that

now I have entered this message the pen is not showing on mine so you mustn't be able to do it on a new post look for an old post

I need a cuppa

kingbaker
26-08-2012, 15:32
Sorry I opened my mouth............ the place is infested with flippin' MEGAS:lol:

Like flippin' snuff at a funeral................As soon as I have one, they all want one!!!:hit:

Malteser Monkey
26-08-2012, 15:52
Sorry I opened my mouth............ the place is infested with flippin' MEGAS:lol:

Like lippn' snuff at a funeral................As soon as I have one, they all want one!!!:hit:

ave you tried what I told Del to do mate ?

Suej
26-08-2012, 16:05

Like lippn' snuff at a funeral................As soon as I have one, they all want one!!!:hit:

I just wanna know what a Mega tenerifian is? What have you got that we haven't? Don't answer that!!!:raspberry:

Don't think he means that Monkey! have a look at Kirsty's it doesn't say whether she's a Super/Mega/ all dancing tenerifian cos she can change it!

kingbaker
26-08-2012, 18:18

You're kiddin' me......... I'm surrounded by flipin' imposters...supers who think they're megas .............where's me company car and

secretary with long legs all the way up to her armpits. I haven't been this traumatized, since chifletas cooling down antics, during the last Calima. :lol: :mexicanwave:

[QUOTE=Suej;210611]I just wanna know what a Mega tenerifian is? What have you got that we haven't? Don't answer that!!!:raspberry:

Sorry Girls..........some of us have it and some of us haven't!!!!!

Don't think he means that Monkey! have a look at Kirsty's it doesn't say whether she's a Super/Mega/ all dancing tenerifian cos she can change it![/:D

delderek
26-08-2012, 19:41
Look to the left of the screen to your Avatar - it says Super Tenerifian yes ? underneath is "browsing the T Forum " then a little pen at the end of that click on the pen and you can change it

Voila !

now I have entered this message the pen is not showing on mine so you mustn't be able to do it on a new post look for an old post

I need a cuppa

Yup but it doesn't change the "Super" bit. But chifleta has got it right.:jumping:

Malteser Monkey
27-08-2012, 11:39
ahhh sorry we need Mod help then

Or Chiffy's :cheeky:

chifleta
27-08-2012, 14:13

Voila !

I need a cuppa

MM I bow down to your superior knowledge... check out my new status :neener:

ahhh sorry we need Mod help then

Or Chiffy's :cheeky:

don't ask me anything technical, i've given up on the notification thingy, I can't be bothered to read through the info/help page hahaha hehehe

Malteser Monkey
27-08-2012, 14:21
MM I bow down to your superior knowledge... check out my new status :neener:

Ok easy tho - you may not get back up again:cheeky:

chifleta
27-08-2012, 14:32
Ok easy tho - you may not get back up again:cheeky:

:old: you cheeky madam..

Malteser Monkey
27-08-2012, 14:47
:old: you cheeky madam..

just as it says on the tin - or avatar in this case:laugh:

Suej
27-08-2012, 16:09
just as it says on the tin - or avatar in this case:laugh:

D'ya reckon someone will put us out of our misery and tell us why we've been relegated to second division?:ashamed: Nope unless KB wants to be very nice to me he don't get a trophy! Anyway on his avatar he's still just a lowly Super! so he doesn't deserve one yet!:nono: Rules is rules!:eyebrows:

marbro8
27-08-2012, 17:24

Voila !

I need a cuppawell i have just done what you said and now i am still a super tenerifian thats mega??? lol

Suej
27-08-2012, 17:30
well i have just done what you said and now i am still a super tenerifian thats mega??? lol

Woah!!! here's one for you then Hon!3656

marbro8
27-08-2012, 19:59
Woah!!! here's one for you then Hon!3656thanks for that you cheeky!!!:wink:

kingbaker
28-08-2012, 18:36
D'ya reckon someone will put us out of our misery and tell us why we've been relegated to second division?:ashamed: Nope unless KB wants to be very nice to me he don't get a trophy! Anyway on his avatar he's still just a lowly Super! so he doesn't deserve one yet!:nono: Rules is rules!:eyebrows:

What a wonderfull member you are Suej :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Not doin' tooooooo well .......still only a Super..............GRRRRRR!!:redcard:

Suej
28-08-2012, 19:44
What a wonderfull member you are Suej :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Not doin' tooooooo well .......still only a Super..............GRRRRRR!!:redcard:

Oh go on then! I'm a sucker for a smooth talker!3667

:laugh:

marbro8
28-08-2012, 22:27
Oh go on then! I'm a sucker for a smooth talker!3667

:laugh:is that you on the avtar suej? lucky dolphin:wink:

delderek
29-08-2012, 09:34
Done it!!!. Go to forum actions, Edit profile, Custom user title, type in the new title, save changes.:idea:

kingbaker
29-08-2012, 11:01
Done it!!!. Go to forum actions, Edit profile, Custom user title, type in the new title, save changes.:idea:

Thanks Delderek..................will try later, when I've more time:hello::hello: