PDA

View Full Version : Other I need a climbing partner in south Tenerife

uddgren
27-08-2012, 09:31
Hello! I'm Looking for someone to climb with. Have all the necessary equipment, including climbing guid book for tenerife. But without a partner. So if anyone is interested in sport climbing or bouldering around the island so just let me know! Living in the south, and sometimes access to a car.

I surf if anyone wants to catch waves together!

Asta luego!

szbeni
14-09-2012, 14:45
Hi!

I am also looking for climbing partner. Sent you a private message

Beni

szbeni
16-09-2012, 19:04
Did you get my message?

angelica
29-09-2012, 22:06
My name is Angelica. Although I live in Holland, I will be holidaying in
Tenerife next month [24-31 october] and I would really love to try squeeze
in some climbing when I am there.

It will be my first time in Tenerife, and I'm really excited to explore and of course CLIMB the island.

Would you fancy meeting up anytime from 25-30 october for some outdoor
climbing? I will be staying at a resort in Costa Adeje. I haven't made plans yet to rent a car, but could do so if necessary.

Weighing in at 50kg, I am comfortable belaying climbers up to 80kg with my
Grigri. I climb (french) 5c/6a, and will likely bring my quick-draws with
me, and, space permitting, my rope too.

If interested, please feel free to contact me via PM
I look forward to hearing from (and climbing with!) you.

Cheers,
Angelica

krishna108
05-10-2012, 13:35
Hello!

My name is Carlo and I come from Italy. I also looking for a climbing partner in south Tenerife. I'm 79 kg and I climb between 5c and 6c grade. As lead climb I feel confortable with 6a+...but I can improve.
I will be in Tenerife from 17 to 25 october and then from 1 november till 3 january.
When will you be there?
You said you have ropes and all gears...it could be great as I have so many things to carry with me that I don't know if I will able to carry with me my rope.
Let me know if you feel like climbing with me.
Hope to hear from you soon!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hello to everybody!
My name is Carlo, I'm Italian and I'm looking for climbing partners in south Tenerife for the following periods:

17-26 october
30 october - 3 January

I have a load of stuff to bring with me and I don't know if I will be able to carry with me my climbing rope....

Really hope to find someone sharing the vertical adrenaline rush and having climbing rope. I'm 82 kg and climb between 5c and 6c. As lead climb I feel confortable with 6a+ but I can improve!!!!

Contact me via private message

Vertical greetings from Italy!
Carlo

szbeni
05-10-2012, 14:03
Dear Angelica and Carlo,

Uddgren and me have been to climb already together. Uddgren has rope and a set of quickdraws. We live in San Eugenio and i have a car so we can go any place we want. We are climbing around 6a-6b grades too. If you are here feel free to contact us via PM and we can go climbing together.

Best regards,
Beni