PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Can anyone recommend a villa rental company in south Tenerife?

suzie32
27-08-2012, 16:06
Hi,

I want to book a holiday to Tenerife and was wondering if anyone can recommend a good company to book a private villa through?

junglejim
27-08-2012, 18:34
Welcome to Forum as first time poster !
Now read through this and understand the difficulties !
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?23-The-Tenerife-illegal-lettings-thread

Didnīt MauraM65 post a similiar request -a one off poster? Are we being infiltrated by Inspectors?:nono:

macdonald5
27-08-2012, 21:27
Welcome to Forum as first time poster !
Now read through this and understand the difficulties !
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?23-The-Tenerife-illegal-lettings-thread

Didnīt MauraM65 post a similiar request -a one off poster? Are we being infiltrated by Inspectors?:nono:

And I see another one tonight JJ. ????
Are we synics or what !!

Sal
27-08-2012, 21:38
You could contact Sunspot - a forum member who deals with villa rentals. Happy holiday!

suzie32
28-08-2012, 10:25
Hi, thanks for this i was hoping for a company that i could contact as i am a little nervous of renting from individual agents,,, i really do not want to rent the wrong apartment.... I know this is the way the market is going but i prefer companies... I was hoping that i could get an idea of other peoples experiences with different companies

berni
28-08-2012, 15:32
I deal with many villas and they are all legal. PM me with details and I can give you prices and pics etc

sunspot
28-08-2012, 19:05
You could contact Sunspot - a forum member who deals with villa rentals. Happy holiday!

thanks sal but the situation is a no go for me, no legal villas, nothing to advertise.................yet

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I deal with many villas and they are all legal. PM me with details and I can give you prices and pics etc

i would love to know where these villas are

tfs_longlets
28-08-2012, 19:51
i would love to know where these villas are

Portugal, Italy or Croatia perhaps? No private villas for holiday let in Tenerife Guv! Not allowed! Against the law!

And Suzie32, if you are from the Tourist Inspectors......jajajaja, we found you out, if not, try James's Villas. Just don't give them too big a deposit.

suzie32
29-08-2012, 14:00
Hi, I dont know who or what inspectors are... but thanks for the advice anyway i will have a look, i have a feeling they are one of the more expensive companies though

sunspot
29-08-2012, 14:36
Hi, I dont know who or what inspectors are... but thanks for the advice anyway i will have a look, i have a feeling they are one of the more expensive companies though

I am sorry suzie but you deal with many villas and "dont know what inspectors are" well i suggest you find out, i am amazed you dont know about this..................try reading the illegal letting thread when you have an hour or two

suzie32
30-08-2012, 10:38
I don't deal with many villas, I only joined this forum the other day looking for advice on rental companies for a holiday.

Macypuppy
30-08-2012, 10:56
Yes I can. PM me and I will give you more details

tfs_longlets
30-08-2012, 11:58
I am sorry suzie but you deal with many villas and "dont know what inspectors are" well i suggest you find out, i am amazed you dont know about this..................try reading the illegal letting thread when you have an hour or two

Sunspot, it is berni that deals with all the 'legal' Villas.

Suzie32, I don't know if you get the gist of this thread, but it is illegal for anyone to rent a Villa to you for anything less than 6 months. Those that do are liable to be fined. It is not your problem though, until after you pay your deposit and they might be forced to take the Villa off of the market. Be very careful.

sunspot
30-08-2012, 14:33
Sunspot, it is berni that deals with all the 'legal' Villas.

Suzie32, I don't know if you get the gist of this thread, but it is illegal for anyone to rent a Villa to you for anything less than 6 months. Those that do are liable to be fined. It is not your problem though, until after you pay your deposit and they might be forced to take the Villa off of the market. Be very careful.

My mistake, sorry suzie,but like longlets is saying its not your problem

Sundowner
30-08-2012, 16:07
Hi suzie32,

You could try.....www.holiday-rentals.co.uk

Good luck.

Macypuppy
01-09-2012, 21:00
Hi suzie32,

You could try.....www.holiday-rentals.co.uk

Good luck.

Try looking at property 406659