PDA

View Full Version : Cafés Cafeteria Hauche, Adeje, Tenerife

Tenerifelass
27-08-2012, 16:44
Continuing on my quest of finding cheap, and cheerful, but quality places to eat:
I discovered Cafeteria Hauche in Adeje: They do a great variety of Tapas dishes, the quality is superb as they have a good traffic of daily customers (everything is fresh), and the price remains very cheap because its a kinda local Canarian cafe/rest.
The interior is decorated nicely, and the exterior just like every other cafe.
The mother and daughter who run the cafe are both beautiful and extremely friendly.
I ve marked it as my most favorite tapas places in comparison to other Tapas places that I have been to.
Address: The very centre of Adeje Village, 200 yards further down from the Town hall (ayuntamiento), right at the junction of Calle Grande and Avda Constitucion....
Bon apetito!

Malteser Monkey
27-08-2012, 18:03
Continuing on my quest of finding cheap, and cheerful, but quality places to eat:
I discovered Cafeteria Hauche in Adeje: They do a great variety of Tapas dishes, the quality is superb as they have a good traffic of daily customers (everything is fresh), and the price remains very cheap because its a kinda local Canarian cafe/rest.
The interior is decorated nicely, and the exterior just like every other cafe.
The mother and daughter who run the cafe are both beautiful and extremely friendly.
I ve marked it as my most favorite tapas places in comparison to other Tapas places that I have been to.
Address: The very centre of Adeje Village, 200 yards further down from the Town hall (ayuntamiento), right at the junction of Calle Grande and Avda Constitucion....
Bon apetito!

Have to make a note of that thanks

Tenerifelass
28-08-2012, 15:51
you are very welcome Malteser Monkey :) Plz do not be offended, you yourself named yourself that!