PDA

View Full Version : Other Where can I get ear piercing done in south Tenerife?

Tinkabel
27-08-2012, 22:22
My daughter would like to get her ears pierced. Does anyone have any recommendations of where to take her please.

Andy0210
27-08-2012, 22:45
Good luck Tinks i remember the last time someone asked this question ;)

Tinkabel
27-08-2012, 22:49
Good luck Tinks i remember the last time someone asked this question ;)

Did a search Andy but couldn't find it but i do remember the thread, besides my daughter isn't a baby, I waited for her to make her own decision.

Andy0210
27-08-2012, 22:54
Well if nobody replies i think i have a lump hammer and some 6 inch nails, perhaps better to ask on wanted group on facebook though a lot more people on there. :)

KirstyJay
27-08-2012, 23:17
Any pharmacy tends to do it. Around 9€ per ear.

I did the same. My daughters got theirs done recently. They made their own choice too. :)

canarybird
28-08-2012, 01:48
I looked for ages in Puerto de la Cruz for somewhere to repierce my ears as they had grown over and I could not find anywhere that did it, not pharmacies, not jewellers so finally discovered that a walk-in clinic would do it, at the price of a medical consultation and using a needle, not a piecing gun. So I waited until I arrived in Canada where I had them done in a large drugstore where it was properly done with a piercing gun and gold studs for fourteen dollars total including studs, a bottle of antiseptic for daily cleaning and a sheet of instructions on care.

I hope you find somewhere in the south that will do a proper job. Good luck!