PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 1 bedroom for very long let with a small garden if possible

doingok
28-08-2012, 14:49
We are looking for a long let as we are coming over to tenerife to stay full time,i am disabled with some walking difficulties so ground floor or bungalow would be great and it dose not need to be in a tourist area to, we are willing to pay 3 months up front to make sure it's right for us.
Please pm me

P.S if you are the owner or know the owner of this property in this image please pm me to thank.

LUCKY
28-08-2012, 15:03
We are looking for a long let as we are coming over to tenerife to stay full time,i am disabled with some walking difficulties so ground floor or bungalow would be great and it dose not need to be in a tourist area to, we are willing to pay 3 months up front to make sure it's right for us.
Please pm me

P.S if you are the owner of this property in this image please pm me to thank. please could you enlighten us all by pointing out the bungalow in youre picture ie top left bottom right top right right bottom, thank you :tiphat:

doingok
28-08-2012, 15:06
please could you enlighten us all by pointing out the bungalow in youre picture ie top left bottom right top right right bottom, thank you :tiphat:

Ups sorry left bottom it would help if i had put that in lol

LUCKY
28-08-2012, 15:10
Ups sorry left bottom it would help if i had put that in lol

ok just glad to help have a good day:tiphat: