PDA

View Full Version : Where I can buy Hartman patio chairs in south Tenerife?

minimadmandy
28-08-2012, 18:30
Two of our green reclining patio chairs bit the dust last time we were over. We have few others which are very good quality and look very robust. These have a Hartman logo on them. Has anyone of the forum bought Hartman chairs recently in Tenerife?

The only place I could think to look would be El Patio. We are based in Los Cris and will be hiring a car (although not big) so might have to do 2 runs to get them back so looking for somewhere that might sell them fairly near to us. Thanks.

Susief
28-08-2012, 18:41
I was going to suggest El Patio. We recently replaced one of ours and although not cheap are good quality!
What about El Camison? Not sure if they do garden furniture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonyda
28-08-2012, 18:46
We have purchased hartman chairs from the shop next hyperdino at las chifiras,but after the last one broke we paid a lot more for wicker chairs from el patio.Hoping these last for a good few years lol.

minimadmandy
28-08-2012, 18:48
Thanks Susief for quick reply. Not sure where el camison is? Name rings a bell though. Still getting to know where all the useful big shops are at the moment as we are fairly new to Tenerife. Went into El Patio last time we were over and had a car, to get a parasol. At the time the chairs were still ok so we didn't look for them while we were there! Coming over in October and will have the car this time.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

We have purchased hartman chairs from the shop next hyperdino at las chifiras,but after the last one broke we paid a lot more for wicker chairs from el patio.Hoping these last for a good few years lol.

I would prefer the wicker ones but need to buy eight so holding onto the plastic ones until they all die. Down to our last 4 now but really need 6 for Christmas dinner this year!

Susief
28-08-2012, 20:47
They do a plastic wicker (if that is possible) they would be much more hard wearing.
There is a nice patio furniture place behind Afortunadas in Las Chafiras, we went there too but plumped for El Patio as staff were friendly and spoke good English!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk