PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 1 bed apartment wanted. 27th July to 3rd August in Las Americas, Tenerife

sligogirl
16-06-2011, 22:11
Hi everyone,
i'm looking to rent a one bed apartment in Las Americas or somewhere nearby from wednesday 27th July until Wednesday 3rd August. I'll be travelling alone so somewhere cheap and cheerful is what i'm looking for! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Brenda.

Topacciolo
17-06-2011, 15:19
Hi Branda i have a very nice one bed apart. In las Americas 4min from the beach! 6th floor and an ocean view that is so beautiful!!!
If are interested let me know (email me on tenerifelc@gmail.com) and I can get you prices.
Take care!

Topacciolo

sligogirl
17-06-2011, 20:19
Hi there,
i would be interested in finding out the prices for the apartment!
Thanks,
Brenda.

Topacciolo
17-06-2011, 20:43
£200 a week all included.

If you email me I get you all the info and pict so you can have a look.

Cheers

Topacciolo

sligogirl
17-06-2011, 20:56
How much is that in Euros? Im from Ireland and we have euros here....
my email address is brenda98g@yahoo.co.uk....
Thanks,
Brenda.

Topacciolo
18-06-2011, 10:11
Hi Brenda, make it €200 to keep it a round number.
I will send you pict shortly.
Are you coming alone?
How old are you? I don't need an exact number... Just 30s, 40s 50s....

Thanks
Topacciolo

Lovieart
18-06-2011, 12:23
Hi I have a friend who has a two bed apartment on a nice complex with balconies and pool. 5 mins to beach and short walk to all pubs and clubs but complex is in quiet road, Very nice and clean and well looked after. Lovely for peace or busier holiday. All linen provided, pick up and drop off can be arranged from airport . Any help re places you want to visit can be recommended by someone who lives here. E250. dates are available.

Hi Brenda if you email me at lovieart@gmail.com I can send you the photos and details of the apartment.