PDA

View Full Version : How does my membership status change on the Tenerife Forum?

davship
30-08-2012, 10:43
Hi Everyone

Just a quick question to all you fabulous people please.
I am listed as MEMBER but some are listed as Tenerifian or Super Tenerifian. How does this change? is it a matter of how long you have been a member or is it something else?

Malteser Monkey
30-08-2012, 11:24
Hi Everyone

Just a quick question to all you fabulous people please.
I am listed as MEMBER but some are listed as Tenerifian or Super Tenerifian. How does this change? is it a matter of how long you have been a member or is it something else?

think it's you post count so if you want to be Super Tenerifian like me you post as much drivel and off topic as you can:tongue::cheeky::goodluck:

sorry mods just joking

LUCKY
30-08-2012, 11:41
think it's you post count so if you want to be Super Tenerifian like me you post as much drivel and off topic as you can:tongue::cheeky::goodluck:

sorry mods just joking wont be long for me either i know loads and loads of drivel , still no flatcap and ferret smiley,:tiphat:

VideoMem
30-08-2012, 13:59
wont be long for me either i know loads and loads of drivel , still no flatcap and ferret smiley,:tiphat:

I salute your avatar fellow yorkie:eyebrows::hello:

chifleta
30-08-2012, 14:20

you said it LMFAO

LUCKY
30-08-2012, 19:47
I salute your avatar fellow yorkie:eyebrows::hello: and i salute you my friend:trink::trink::trink:

Malteser Monkey
30-08-2012, 21:11
you said it LMFAO

Oi chica Chifa cuidado !:cheeky:

Wow how many ch in there