PDA

View Full Version : Sunday, 2nd September - CD Tenerife vs. Rayo Vallencano B

Fred Perry
31-08-2012, 18:08
SUNDAY SEP 2ND KICK OFF MIDDAY

CD TENERIFE vs RAYO VALLECANO b

Lets see if the blanquiazules can add to thier winning start last week. Rayo b were one of the top sides last season so it will not be an easy match. The Madrid based team did not play last weekend as their opponents on the day had financial problems(now resolved).

The day will act as a "tribute" for ex-player Pablo Sicilia. He will enjoy a pre-match party from 10.30am before taking his place at the match (more than likely in the stands with the fans behind the goal).

ARMADA SUR COACH NOW SOLD OUT

Dandy Don
02-09-2012, 16:20
A 2-0 win today I see.

Played 2, won 2.
Scored 4, conceded 0.

:c2:

Fred Perry
02-09-2012, 16:38
Yeah, great start to the season for CDT. Played well today, changed their style and are playing more football which has to apllauded in todays 32c heat in the shade(must have been over 40c on the pitch).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BLQt5wr7MT0#!

henry
02-09-2012, 19:35
what a great game so happy. only one bad thing i didnīt agree on. other then that great!!! the thing i donīt agree on was i brought a bottle water from the kisco by the deport building i came inside the stutium and the police inside told me i canīt enter the bottle of water. i told him it only water but yet 2 police men told me no bottles full or empty. o.k. i reply so i drank in front of them. and took my seat. and before the game started i watch people coming in with full bottles of water wtf?? (sorry) why the police told me to get rid of the bottle and canīt bring no water inside and yet i saw aless 40 more people bring in water. (no fair!!!) after the game i was sooooooo thirsty i brought a coke from the same kisco. just like to know why the police told me this and everyone else bring their water arggggg!!!!

Fred Perry
02-09-2012, 21:26
Are you sure they didīnt buy the water inside the stadium Henry? I think you mean security as well, not police. They did run out of water apparently in some parts of the stadium and this is a joke, especially when fans have to sit in this intense heat.

henry
02-09-2012, 21:31
it was the police fred two of them stop me. and my seat is 3 row back bottom by gate 17

Fred Perry
02-09-2012, 22:23
well you do look like a dodgy character :raspberry:

YOUNG GOLFER
03-09-2012, 11:19
Well yesterday was a good solid performance think the whole team played very well think the crowd was 6333 not the biggest but i am sure if they carry on in this form more fans will come back.

Was very hot yesterday but with so many empty seats most people managed to get into the shade.
Henry my niece got stopped yesterday and took the lid of the bottle of water the reason they do this is so fans don't throw them onto the pitch which i think is only fair.
Maybe next time just before going in put the lid in your pocket i am sure you will then be fine.
But once again a great display from the team yesterday was thinking about not renewing my season ticket after the disappointment of last year but glad to say after a few months break it's nice to be back.

Fred Perry
03-09-2012, 13:06
One of the highlights for me yesterday was the return to the stadium of ex-player Pablo Sicilia. Now, the fans have made it their policy in recent years to not just "love" any player that scores goals and plays well. There is very little loyalty in football these days and to see a player kiss the badge then 3 weeks later sign for another club is a sad state of affairs. So we are very choosy before we start to sing a players name or give him a tribute. Pablo has proven that his relationship with the CDT fans is genuine.
Pre-match a party was held in a local and then after being a guest on OasisFMīs coverage of the match with Roscoe(in English) he joined us behind the goal, he even started a couple of songs on the mike.

http://i49.tinypic.com/15gtveo.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2m5z9qr.jpg