PDA

View Full Version : What time and which day does Armenime School, south Tenerife, open for autumn term?

chrissy
31-08-2012, 18:25
My little girl starts Armenime school next week, does anyone know what day it opens and at what time they
start. I have looked on their website and know she has been accepted but have had no other information.
i.e. date, times, what she will need eg books, uniform. I am a little worried because we only know a little
spanish, we are prepared for a few months upset. Does anyone know any english children who are going there? My little girls 8 and we live in callao salvaje. many thanks

KirstyJay
02-09-2012, 00:21
Possibly 8.30 on Monday 10th. The school will give you a list regarding books. Best idea is to pop in next week and speak to them face to face between 10 and 12. The teachers start a week before the kids, so will be there. :)

MrsTT
02-09-2012, 13:08
I know someone who is starting there too so I have asked them if they have any info for you- I'll let you know if they can tell me!

Wendy71
03-09-2012, 13:01
I have found a good bookshop, he speaks English and they will have a list of books needed for your particular school. The shop is called Arcoiris and it is in Adeje at the back of the post office and opposite the health centre.

I hope that helps. :)

chrissy
03-09-2012, 15:40
Thanks everyone.. Been upto the school and with the help of Google translator managed to ask the questions needed. I have been upto Arcoiris and sorted the books also. Thanks again hope she settles in now and makes friends.

MrsTT
03-09-2012, 17:51
My friend wrote this for anyone else who may be wondering:

They are starting next Monday 10th of september at 8.30am till 12:30 for the first 3 weeks of september and from the 24th is from 8.30 till 1:30pm for the rest of the year. If you have comedor (food) in the school they finish one hour later.

You have to buy some books and material, if you go to the school they will give you the list. They are open since today in the mornings.
They have uniform but it is not compulsory but you can buy it if you want.

They are a lot of english children there. I hope that helps.