PDA

View Full Version : How can we get our record of previous posts back from the Tenerife Forum?

marbro8
29-05-2011, 21:04
how can we get the number of previous posts back? i was realy proud of my record of over 1000, i know you have all put a lot of hard work in to get this far and there are many members who have far more than me but i was a super tenerifean for gods sake!!!:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

slodgedad
29-05-2011, 21:11
Until we have access to the original data base nothing can be done.

I feel the same as you. All the work put in on the, at the moment, lost database is in cyberspace.

Hopefully all will be returned.

Just check my post count, and I live on here.....Patience

marbro8
29-05-2011, 21:16
Until we have access to the original data base nothing can be done.

I feel the same as you. All the work put in on the, at the moment, lost database is in cyberspace.

Hopefully all will be returned.

Just check my post count, and I live on here.....Patience cheers slodge, have a word with pooh she has done hers with "some creative hacking"? maybe she could let us into her secret;)

slodgedad
29-05-2011, 22:04
cheers slodge, have a word with pooh she has done hers with "some creative hacking"? maybe she could let us into her secret;)

I know...Early days yet.

KirstyJay
31-05-2011, 21:15
cheers slodge, have a word with pooh she has done hers with "some creative hacking"? maybe she could let us into her secret;)She is a he ;)