PDA

View Full Version : Other Where's the best place to sell gold and diamonds in south Tenerife?

Cruise
01-09-2012, 17:25
Hi all,

Where would you advise the best place to sell Diamonds 1K, Cartier Jewellery, Choppard and smaller diamonds. Thanking you in advance.

woolli
01-09-2012, 21:47
Hi all,

Where would you advise the best place to sell Diamonds 1K, Cartier Jewellery, Choppard and smaller diamonds. Thanking you in advance.
Where is it you live lol?

slodgedad
02-09-2012, 00:21

Nice try...:laugh:

Brian Lewis
02-09-2012, 14:27
Hi all,

You haven't got a Chopard or Cartier watch have you?

If you have how much do you want for it/them.

Cruise
02-09-2012, 14:39
You haven't got a Chopard or Cartier watch have you?

If you have how much do you want for it/them.

Yes I have. Sent you a PM

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

lol, they live in the Bank....lol

LUCKY
03-09-2012, 21:40
Where is it you live lol? where is it you live LOL? im interested if its cheap sometimes its not worth cutting out the middle man

whilst i am on here where is the best legal jewelery shop to buy from in tenerife my wife loves it:copper: there was not a brick smiley!!!

obs
04-09-2012, 00:20
where is it you live LOL? im interested if its cheap sometimes its not worth cutting out the middle man

whilst i am on here where is the best legal jewelery shop to buy from in tenerife my wife loves it:copper: there was not a brick smiley!!!

:bricks: ... haa many bricks does tha want lad????

LUCKY
04-09-2012, 20:52
:bricks: ... haa many bricks does tha want lad???? Thank you for the bricks now all i need is fast running legs or an accompilice ie getaway driver , i hope jonny law does not read the forum pages it looks suspiously like we are building a team up for a heist or is a blag :blast:

Lippy
19-01-2013, 17:29
Maybe interested in the cartier and choppard stuff if you are selling the gold value thanks