PDA

View Full Version : Football Football players needed for CD Vilaflor for infantiles

lch
02-09-2012, 19:55
Football players are needed in CD Vilaflor. Groups Infantiles mostly ( must be born either 1999 or 2000). Training is tues and thur evenings. Leagues start 16th september, then its a match most weekends ( home and away ).

jet2
17-09-2012, 09:11
Football players are needed in CD Vilaflor. Groups Infantiles mostly ( must be born either 1999 or 2000). Training is tues and thur evenings. Leagues start 16th september, then its a match most weekends ( home and away ).

Hi we have just moved to Amarila golf 2 weeks ago. My son is a 1999 and is looking for a team. Are there still places available.

Thanks

lch
19-09-2012, 14:54
Hi there yes we do hve places in Infantil in the CD Vilaflor. Training is tuesdays and thursday 6pm to aprox 7.30pm. The training ground is in Vilaflor, which is about half hour drive from Amarilla Golf. Matches would be every weekend home and then away. The league has already started so time is of the essence. If your interested you can call me or just come up on Thursday and meet the trainer. In order for your son to play he would need a ficha federativa, which I can explain everything to you. He will need 2 passport size fotos, copy of NIE , 50 Euros annual fee, and he will need to have a medical revision which I will give you the documents for. Many thanks Louise