PDA

View Full Version : Friends required?

LUCKY
03-09-2012, 20:00
Having just arrived home today from my cruise . i was deeply touched to read a notifaction from the Tenerife forum for a request from someone , who will remain nameless to be a friend , i of course accepted immediatly, i do hope that my request publicly for friends will flood in , i do like people so much especially the rich ones , so thank you so much Malteser monkey my !st friend on the tenerife forum Whoops, its not me who cant keep a secret its a people i tell, still no flat cap and ferret smiley bah,

Malteser Monkey
03-09-2012, 20:19
Having just arrived home today from my cruise . i was deeply touched to read a notifaction from the Tenerife forum for a request from someone , who will remain nameless to be a friend , i of course accepted immediatly, i do hope that my request publicly for friends will flood in , i do like people so much especially the rich ones , so thank you so much Malteser monkey my !st friend on the tenerife forum Whoops, its not me who cant keep a secret its a people i tell, still no flat cap and ferret smiley bah,

De nada chuck thought you looked a little lonely out there - I think all forum members should have friends on their lists - so anyone without contact LUCKY :cheeky::whistle::crylaughing:

only joking contact anyone ! including me

Eh Lucky any duty free left for us Members ??

LUCKY
03-09-2012, 20:35
o heck only wished if i cud speak welsh am sat here in front o me computer we tears in me eyes , i spilt a drop of of me duty free getting off boat , (I THINK I NEED HELP) i cant stop trying to type int yorkshire dialect !! can someone please reccomend some treatment, POSH treatment would be private but at Yorkshire rates

warbey
03-09-2012, 20:42
Tha's not settled down yet sithee.

All because of a request from a Young whippersnapper who is a Friend of Mine as well. :tiphat:

Impeccable taste too.......lol :confused:

LUCKY
03-09-2012, 21:01
whats happened here ? when i said i wished if i could speak welsh you lovely welsh people come flooding in, as was said earlier i can hardly speak yorkshire totally confused now , ME FLATCAP AND FERRET:tiphat:

Santiago
03-09-2012, 21:01
Just take a deep breath before you start typing, Lucky, then you can do it all in perfect Queen's English - well, it works for me anyway!!

LUCKY
03-09-2012, 21:11
Just take a deep breath before you start typing, Lucky, then you can do it all in perfect Queen's English - well, it works for me anyway!!

Doing DEEP breathing excersise as well as typing now resorted to sending requests for friendship , the requests i have allready sent and you are not interested please do me a favour nip round next door , you never know they me be interested , long shot maybe -- clutching at straws cheers everyone:tiphat:

kingbaker
03-09-2012, 21:17

Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it:lol:...............hope you have a goo wine cellar!!!!!!!!!!:D

LUCKY
03-09-2012, 21:27
Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it:lol:...............hope you have a goo wine cellar!!!!!!!!!!:D no probs i do have a good wine seller,,, Rythm and booze , :drinking:

lesbroz
03-09-2012, 22:50
Off Topic!! How do you send friend requests??? From a wee Yorkshire Lass!

kingbaker
04-09-2012, 09:28
:crylaughing::crylaughing:

Maybe start off with dinner and flowers and a nice Rioja ........ bottle

or in Monkeys case a BUCKET:whistle:

Malteser Monkey
04-09-2012, 09:48

speechless:laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

:crylaughing::crylaughing:

Maybe start off with dinner and flowers and a nice Rioja ........ bottle

or in Monkeys case a BUCKET:whistle:

a VAT:tongue:

warbey
04-09-2012, 20:21

Go to Your Own details by clicking on Your avatar.

If You press enough buttons You can click a request Friend.
MAKE SURE ITS THE RIGHT PERSON.

lesbroz
04-09-2012, 23:02
A nice bottle of Rioja. Now you are talking my language!! XX

LUCKY
05-09-2012, 10:47
A nice bottle of Rioja. Now you are talking my language!! XX

Do you think i should buy a case of wine or buy one get one free , it seems all my life it as allways been my round at the bar:hat: still no flatcap and ferret smiley

lesbroz
05-09-2012, 17:40
Do you think i should buy a case of wine or buy one get one free , it seems all my life it as allways been my round at the bar:hat: still no flatcap and ferret smiley

A case! You will get more friends that way!!! I'll bring a flat cap over with me in October, but you can forget the ferret.

LUCKY
05-09-2012, 17:53
A case! You will get more friends that way!!! I'll bring a flat cap over with me in October, but you can forget the ferret. youre bringing a flatcap over Great i will wear it when i am over in November guess first round and every round is on me as usual, WATCH THIS SPACE, No ferret but a flatcap is on its way, thats what friends are for:tiphat: